• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Rixa

Here are some fruits of todays Hunts. Fantastic day for hunts. Tomorrow travelling again, couple 5 spirit hunts atleast.

1st hunt
2014-05-10-103617.jpg

2014-05-10-103624.jpg

2014-04-20-191559.jpg

2nd hunt
2014-05-10-121529.jpg

2014-05-10-121536.jpg

About trades, are these still on?
TheAznOne
Ixmucane for Ixchel?

darkside31337
Vampire Hunter for Inti?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Here are some fruits of todays Hunts. Fantastic day for hunts. Tomorrow travelling again, couple 5 spirit hunts atleast.

TheAznOne
Ixmucane for Ixchel?

darkside31337
Vampire Hunter for Inti?

sure!

dunno if you sent me the friend request or not but ill put up the vamp up in my trade slot

Rixa

I have a Daikokuten. I guess I want your Asura?

You know what. Theres one Ashura in my tslot now :p
When I get this project complete, I need to post picture to DoS EN official twitter and mention "Thanks to all GAFers, purebreed this through trades".

FrAsp

Neo Member
Putting up the last Ashura.

Friend slots are ready, I've added Rixa and FrAspen for the trades. Rixa, I know you won't be able to trade for a few hours. How about you FrAspen?
Sry that I didn't get back to you sooner. Was at work.
BB i will trade with you as soon as I get home.

RpgN: I will be able to trade once I get home.

Rixa; I hope you didn't merge away that Freyr! I am trying to max one.

Rixa

FrAsp: Send me fr -> Gaf nick = PSN
I do have it, too valuable to merge, rather trade it.

My tradeslots are now in use (dallow_bg got the last free slot), so further trades go til tomorrow.

B.O.O.M

Looking For:

Spy Costume Raven
White Buffalo Maiden
Ziz

For Trade:

Spy Costume Yunica
Spy Costume Kat
Emperor of Fire
Kwatee
Sedna
Tlaloc
Set
Sorcerer
Pachacamac
Tangata-Manu
Kanaloa
Chernobog
Vampire Hunter

id is darkside31337

spy costume raven for spy costume yunica?

FrAsp

Neo Member
FrAsp: Send me fr -> Gaf nick = PSN
I do have it, too valuable to merge, rather trade it.

My tradeslots are now in use (dallow_bg got the last free slot), so further trades go til tomorrow.
Cool! I live in Sweden. So our trades should go Quick an clean.

Also I just gonna say this just because, being a Swede makes me want to max as many Norse Mythology spirits as possible before I stop playing this game. So I am in lookout for those!

Rixa

Cool! I live in Sweden. So our trades should go Quick an clean.

Also I just gonna say this just because, being a Swede makes me want to max as many Norse Mythology spirits as possible before I stop playing this game. So I am in lookout for those!

I have too many projects and too less slots. I just cant understand why there is limit to how many slots you can own and buy. Basically they are denying free money, bummers, this game is all about collecting stuff you like. Possible your likings are very different to other gamers. I just cant...

Edit: One project finished, dunno what the hell I do with this. Prolly fetching it to Zilant when its ~55 level or so.

RpgN

That's alright, just let me know when you get home and are ready to trade.

FrAsp

Neo Member
And I mixed Freyja & Freyr. Freyr was cannonfodder, but Ill trade you next one I get via hunt.

Gah! But Freyja is also a Norse Spirit. I would love to trade those as well. :p

Edit: Lugh x2 is in my trade slot. RpgN, ready to trad.

FrAsp

Neo Member
Those Norse Rares!! This makes me sad... :/

But also, it's good to know that not everyone uses the same Rares that I do. Makes it easier to trade for them!

B.O.O.M

Guys I have a bit of a problem and could use some help. I can't seem to put up my Spy Raven for trade :S It won't let me select her..any idea why? I got her through summoning (not via a trade) for what it's worth.

edit: maybe the whole game is messed up...I had Buffalo Maiden on my trade list and I removed her to make room for Spy Raven..and not the game says the Maiden is dead and wil revive in 0 seconds -_-

Rojo

Guys I have a bit of a problem and could use some help. I can't seem to put up my Spy Raven for trade :S It won't let me select her..any idea why? I got her through summoning (not via a trade) for what it's worth.

edit: maybe the whole game is messed up...I had Buffalo Maiden on my trade list and I removed her to make room for Spy Raven..and not the game says the Maiden is dead and wil revive in 0 seconds -_-

You can't trade a spirit if there HP isn't full i believe

bzzt

Neo Member

Have you tried closing the game and restarting it? I've had a couple of bugs with this game and it's usually fixed by turning it off and on again.

B.O.O.M

You can't trade a spirit if there HP isn't full i believe

It's full..I didn't use her. I already have a lvl 50 spy Raven. This is an extra one I have which is still at lvl 1

Have you tried closing the game and restarting it? I've had a couple of bugs with this game and it's usually fixed by turning it off and on again.

yeah I might do that and see

Thanks for the advice guys :)

Check spirit page if it isn't locked.

RpgN

Gah! But Freyja is also a Norse Spirit. I would love to trade those as well. :p

Edit: Lugh x2 is in my trade slot. RpgN, ready to trad.

Your third slot is used up? Sorry for the slow response, I'm going to send the ashuras!

edit:

2 of them are ready!

FrAsp

Neo Member
Your third slot is used up? Sorry for the slow response, I'm going to send the ashuras!

edit:

2 of them are ready!
Trades on the way!
Yeah, a friend of mine finally logged in, so I made a trade with him. Hope 2 trades with you and one later is ok. :)

TheAznOne

TheAznOne
Ixmucane for Ixchel?

Yup. Still have Ixchel waiting for you. I will put it on my block. Send a trade whenever you can.

MY TRADE LIST

SR:

Tezcatlipoca
God of Water
Phoenix

ADV:

Yunica
Alias
Katrina
Nevi Shaga

RARES:
Huallallo Carhuincho
Chalchiuhtlicue
Daikokuten
2x Adaptive Camoflage
Nio Agyo
2x Miroku
Belobog
Chernobog
Toutatis
2x Set
2x Wanka Tanka
5x Greys
3x Wyvern
Ah Puch
2x Ixchel(1 reserved)
Gunslinger
Kwatee
2x Yum Kaax
Tangata-Manu
2x Orca

JOKERS:
Joker Light
Joker Water
Joker Fire
Joker Earth
Joker Metal
Joker Wood

Want:

Lady
Witch
Hotei
Nine-tales
Zhuge Liang
Fukurokuju
Kisshoten
Sorcerer
Captain Cook
Pandora
AS/EU Offers?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Yep checked and not locked (you are referring the lock sign on the summons stat image right?)...I restarted the app and the system and it still doesn't show up...i mean wtf

Hey I'm back now. Accepted the friend invite but dont see the SC Raven up for trade

edit: just saw the posts about it being bugged, yikes. well lemme know if it fixes up for you and youre still interested.

swnny

I have these for trade
Cuhullin
Veles
Nanna
Tisiphone
Alias
Kozu
Mezu
Vampire Hunter

Looking for Spy Costume Kat, Phoenix, or anything from NA region.

IGN - swnnyh

putermcgee

Edit: One project finished, dunno what the hell I do with this. Prolly fetching it to Zilant when its ~55 level or so.
Thanks for posting those max stats. I'm thinking of maxing one out for my team, and it looks pretty solid aside from the HP.

EDIT: Just a heads up, but I'm getting connection errors when trying to load up my mailbox. Hopefully it's just a rush of people checking their fortunes at the moment...

TheAznOne

Thanks for posting those max stats. I'm thinking of maxing one out for my team, and it looks pretty solid aside from the HP.

EDIT: Just a heads up, but I'm getting connection errors when trying to load up my mailbox. Hopefully it's just a rush of people checking their fortunes at the moment...

Yea servers getting hammered.

Also have 2 UC Mazu for trade now if anyone looking for them.

bzzt

Neo Member
I would get your daily log in now if you haven't already. The raid is screwed up for me again. It could go down anytime.

Rojo

Updating my trade list. Also if anyone know someone with robin hood let them know that im looking for one and will trade in there favor.

FT
SR
T-rex
Kanex2
God of Water
Igaluk
Itzamnax2
Tezcatlipoca
PhoenixX2
Manannan Mac Lir
Zilant
First Motherx2