• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Vamphuntr

I'm losing my streak for the 30 days a second time because of this. I don't think I will be playing for much longer. This is really amateur hour.

DC1

Fuuuuuuu....
I'm one hour into a 3 hour ride. I was so prepared to rack up my UCs and Rares for merging.

Dang it!!!

Released about half a year after the beta...

With minimal changes to the game (and actually made the game unfun in terms of skills) and is more unstable. LOLOLOLOL.

I was literally like "gonna play some DoS in a minute" right before i went on twitter and saw their 1 minute old message about maintenance for 6 hours awhile ago

DC1

I'm losing my streak for the 30 days a second time because of this. I don't think I will be playing for much longer. This is really amateur hour.
If this happens again, I may be done as well.
I lost my count after the last update. I was 20 days in at the time.

TheAznOne

Servers are up but a bit slow.

MY TRADE LIST

SR:

Tezcatlipoca
God of Water
Phoenix

ADV:

Yunica
Alias
Katrina
Nevi Shaga

Rares:
Huallallo Carhuincho
Chalchiuhtlicue
Daikokuten
2x Adaptive Camoflage
Nio Agyo
2x Miroku
Belobog
Chernobog
Toutatis
2x Set
2x Wanka Tanka
5x Greys
3x Wyvern
Ah Puch(reserved)
2x Ixchel
2x Gunslinger(1 reserved)
Kwatee(reserved)
2x Yum Kaax
Tangata-Manu
Joker Light
Joker Water
Joker Fire
Joker Earth
Joker Metal
Joker Wood

Want:

Lady
Witch
Hotei
Nine-tales
Zhuge Liang
Fukurokuju
Kisshoten
Sorcerer
AS/EU Offers?

Have some Rares up for trade.

Tangata-Manu
Gunslinger
Yum Kaax
Wakan Tanka
Adaptive Camouflage
Ixmucane
Wyvern X2
White Buffalo Maiden X2

I'm looking for a lot of Greys and a Ziz.

putermcgee

Yella, if you still want Nine-tailed Fox for a Spy Costume Kat, I've got it (and a Doko Demo Issyo UC) in my trade box for you.

Azure Phoenix, I've got an Aka-ashi waiting for you in my trade box.

RoeBear

Spatenfloot what do you want for your Orca?
I have

Freyja
Kanaloa
Greys
Tlaloc
Huallallo Carhuincho
Vampire Hunter
Ah Puch
Perun
Chernobog
Ashura the Evil

TheTwelve

My homegirl and I went out and got us 6 of these from the location event in SF (3 a piece):

A little bit disappointed about her being UC but it was a fun night anyway, haha.

13963889810_c96f18b50f.jpg

Yella, if you still want Nine-tailed Fox for a Spy Costume Kat, I've got it (and a Doko Demo Issyo UC) in my trade box for you.

Azure Phoenix, I've got an Aka-ashi waiting for you in my trade box.

I apologise but I don't think I'll get a chance to get around to trading with you until tomorrow, I had 2 stupidly generous offers on my panthers (4-5 spirits each) which I'm trying to clear through at the moment. If it weren't for the maintenance they'd have been done, instead I'm only just starting on them.

Ehh not really - because if they were powerfull then it would piss of 99% of userbase which don't have means to reach those sites easily.

Powerful is one thing. But useful is another.

I heard you can only get 3 of the event spirits at most.

So unless:
1. You can trade with ~10 people or
2. That spirit has so much stat growth that they can go on par with full breed UC ones.

...they're pretty much collector's item. Which is hard to do in this game if you plan to have a big collection due to the capacity limit.

Plus there are already powerful hunt stuff that quite limited to certain regions. :/

Rixa

Its been fun day away from home, been playing about 4h. Sems that my Vita is using battery faster than my mobile phone what Iam using as wifi hotspot. Hunt was succesful, got 5 spirits (139km) 1SR Njord (Water, crappy skills tho), 2R Fafnir & Hermes. Also summoned 2R Nanna & Freya + shitloads of C & UC. More DoS in 4h time when Iam finally home, doing trades then too.

RpgN

Friend slots are ready, I've added Rixa and FrAspen for the trades. Rixa, I know you won't be able to trade for a few hours. How about you FrAspen?

Also I got me another Ogma, Rixa do you want it for a Nanna or Freya?

Rixa

Friend slots are ready, I've added Rixa and FrAspen for the trades. Rixa, I know you won't be able to trade for a few hours. How about you FrAspen?

Also I got me another Ogma, Rixa do you want it for a Nanna or Freya?
I did add you as my friend, what was the original Ogma trade, I think I have enough battery in Vita so i can add right spirits to my slots. Ill add Nanna -> Ogma

RpgN

I did add you as my friend, what was the original Ogma trade, I think I have enough battery in Vita so i can add right spirits to my slots. Ill add Nanna -> Ogma

Good, that will save us some time :)

The other trades were, an Ogma for your Set and a Chameleon for a random UC. I've put them up for trade and I sent a request for your nanna.

Rixa

Good, that will save us some time :)

The other trades were, an Ogma for your Set and a Chameleon for a random UC. I've put them up for trade and I sent a request for your nanna.
Set & Svarog in your slot, go and accept them.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Got another Ashura, another trading it for Ziz?
Gone.

putermcgee

It may sound odd, but would you be willing to trade one of these and then if you want, trade it back? I just want to have it registered in my game as having had it in my collection.

I apologise but I don't think I'll get a chance to get around to trading with you until tomorrow, I had 2 stupidly generous offers on my panthers (4-5 spirits each) which I'm trying to clear through at the moment. If it weren't for the maintenance they'd have been done, instead I'm only just starting on them.
I'm not tied up too much with trades, so I'll leave it in my trade box whenever you finish your other trades.

I've put up the items to make the trade.
Thanks. Here's to hoping this brings my Kat to max bonus stats.

Just to be sure, Rs have a max bonus HP of 160, ATK of 80, and SPD of 80, right? I'm currently at 160/76/78 at level 45/50.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Looking For:

Spy Costume Raven
White Buffalo Maiden
Ziz

For Trade:

Spy Costume Yunica
Spy Costume Kat
Emperor of Fire
Kwatee
Sedna
Tlaloc
Set
Sorcerer
Pachacamac
Tangata-Manu
Kanaloa
Chernobog
Vampire Hunter

id is darkside31337

I smell more maintenance incoming, constant server errors at the moment, raid bosses appearing and disappearing again, friend requests randomly disappearing etc.

I am not getting error on raids, and FRs are still there.

I also have Aka-ashi, but is not interested in any other UC. Do you have a prince?

Top Bottom