• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Cause I got 4 Ogmas and 4 Excalibur, I think Iam trying to purebreed them. Their skills sucks but what the hell.

Looking for:
Ogma & Excalibur (for reasonable offers, cause they suck)
Cernunnos
Daikokuten
Ixchel
Hermes
Vampire Hunter

I can offer:
Ixmucane
Veles
Mokosh
Bishamonten
2 x Ashura The Evil
Miroku
Inti
Huallallo Carhuincho
Set

Vampire Hunter for Inti?

id is darkside31337, shoot me an invite if interested

putermcgee

Awesome. What are you looking for in return for it?
For Aka-ashi, it'd be great to get a UC wood, but I guess any UC from EU would be fine too. My Aka-ashi is in my trade box. Are we friends in the game? PSN ID/game ID = putermcgee/schroeder-gaf

If you can reserve that Ninetails for me, I can *probably* get you a Spy Costume Kat on short notice (YAY 1-hr trades!).
I got the Nine-Tailed Fox, so whenever you've got Spy Costume Kat, we're good to go.

RpgN

This is odd. It's a first for me to summon a boss that is a UC. How sought after is a Chameleon?

For Aka-ashi, it'd be great to get a UC wood, but I guess any UC from EU would be fine too. My Aka-ashi is in my trade box. Are we friends in the game? PSN ID/game ID = putermcgee/schroeder-gaf
Doesn't look like it. I'll add you and then see what I can pull from the EU summons - you'll have to give me a moment though, I only have 2 spare inventory slots to pull stuff :p

Rixa

This is odd. It's a first for me to summon a boss that is a UC. How sought after is a Chameleon?

In Europe you get it eventually to normal summons (being boss in one of the Africa areas). Iam purebreeding Chameleon, almost done it at level 29. It has fun skills, Wood spirit that has support skill changing party to Fire. Hp is kinda low, its fast and okish ATK, picture is nice.

RpgN

In Europe you get it eventually to normal summons (being boss in one of the Africa areas). Iam purebreeding Chameleon, almost done it at level 29. It has fun skills, Wood spirit that has support skill changing party to Fire. Hp is kinda low, its fast and okish ATK, picture is nice.

That's why I'm reluctant to keep it despite having good skills. Do you want it? I can add it with ogma once I get around it.

Rixa

That's why I'm reluctant to keep it despite having good skills. Do you want it? I can add it with ogma once I get around it.

Ok, as soon as my tradeslots are free (dunno situtation now). I can offer some random uc for it. When Ive finished pb project for Chameleon Ill post a pic of it.

blahness

Is there a way to directly tell if a user is still active? I want to prune randoms out my friends list that are not playing anymore and add some gaffers.

PSN: mecha-blahness
DoS: blahness-gaf

FrAsp

Neo Member
Is there a way to directly tell if a user is still active? I want to prune randoms out my friends list that are not playing anymore and add some gaffers.

PSN: mecha-blahness
DoS: blahness-gaf

I looked at rankings at the end of Sunday. Then I wrote down all my friends that actually got some points during that week. Deleted the others. ^^

FrAsp

Neo Member
Looking for:
Ogma & Excalibur (for reasonable offers, cause they suck)
Hermes
I can offer:
2 x Ashura The Evil
Set
I can help you out with the Ogma (4), Excalibur (1), Hermes (a lot). I want the Ashuras! And if Set wasn't traded away then him/her? too.

Le me know if you are interested.

putermcgee

Doesn't look like it. I'll add you and then see what I can pull from the EU summons - you'll have to give me a moment though, I only have 2 spare inventory slots to pull stuff :p
Got your request. Drop something in my trade box whenever you're ready.

I have a few in my mailbox, and I'm thinking of raising it. I like its skill, and it looks like it'll have good attack at higher levels.

Sorry, I haven't gotten a reply from the other guy yet. You should trade with yella.
Okay, thanks.

yella, you're up!

... And as I type this, I'm starting to get connection errors. Perhaps the maintenance today didn't quite fix the problem.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
So I was helping someone with a raid fight, it won't let me connect to upload the battle results after multiple tries.

I give up and just "Go to Event Menu"

And I see this?

14144969445_9e322f13a2_o.jpg

RpgN

I can help you out with the Ogma (4), Excalibur (1), Hermes (a lot). I want the Ashuras! And if Set wasn't traded away then him/her? too.

Le me know if you are interested.

Set is taken by moi ;)

Btw, what do you have to trade for Ashuras? I have 3 to trade.

Rixa said:
Ok, as soon as my tradeslots are free (dunno situtation now). I can offer some random uc for it. When Ive finished pb project for Chameleon Ill post a pic of it.

Sounds good. I'd like to see that pic when you get around it. I still have 2 bosses to beat for a friend slot. But the game is having server issues currently, it's not connecting the whole time.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
So I was helping someone with a raid fight, it won't let me connect to upload the battle results after multiple tries.

And I see this?

Leftover bug from the Beta. If you get such a bug now, it will always show this menu for a short time and then eventually revert back to the normal event.

RpgN

Great, we have ourselves a maintenance. Is it a scheduled one or a scary unexpected one?

And I see this?

I've had that once before and other people experienced this. Not sure what that is about, but it seems to happen when the game is glitched.

Tell me if you're sure enough to hand over your 3x Lugh!

FrAsp

Neo Member
Tell me if you're sure enough to hand over your 3x Lugh!

I was thinking of raising a Lugh, but Ashura is a higher priority.
I can't access the game right now. But I am pretty sure I have 3 Lugh! All three of them will be yours!

RpgN

I was thinking of raising a Lugh, but Ashura is a higher priority.
I can't access the game right now. But I am pretty sure I have 3 Lugh! All three of them will be yours!

Then consider yourself having a deal :D Once I get the friend slots ready, you'll be added along with Rixa. What's your Id?

Are you trying to raise breed stats with Ashura the Evil btw? How far are you with her?

Q? Shittertainment: "Destiny of Maintenance will be under maintenance for the whole weekend."

Please tell me you're joking, the whole weekend part.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I had my last 2 great blessing days during the last long maintenance. Today I got the next great blessing since those days and guess what... maintenance!

I summon maintenances with my great blessings.

FrAsp

Neo Member
Then consider yourself having a deal :D Once I get the friend slots ready, you'll be added along with Rixa. What's your Id?
Are you trying to raise breed stats with Ashura the Evil btw? How far are you with her?
My Id is FrAspen. You can add me on PSN if you like. Yeah I am trying to raise Ashura the Evil up as much as possible. It's alright if he/she doesn't get maxed out. Just want him/her to be better. :)

Edit: Oh, and I haven't start Merging the Ashuras with each other just yet. Waiting for my Ashura to get to level 40 first, (right now level 38 I think.)

Ill give you 4 Ashuras for 4 Veles.
Wow! Awesome! If I got 4 Veles then I would love to trade em for the Ashuras. You can also add me on PSN if you like; FrAspen.

My Id is FrAspen. You can add me on PSN if you like. Yeah I am trying to raise Ashura the Evil up as much as possible. It's alright if he/she doesn't get maxed out. Just want him/her to be better. :)

Edit: Oh, and I haven't start Merging the Ashuras with each other just yet. Waiting for my Ashura to get to level 40 first, (right now level 38 I think.)

Wow! Awesome! If I got 4 Veles then I would love to trade em for the Ashuras. You can also add me on PSN if you like; FrAspen.

Yea sure if you dont have 4 Veles i also take Hermes.

Rixa

I guess we are forced to delay those trades... Hopefully they fix this in 13h time. Tomorrow I can play 4-5h (as long as I have battery left), ofc when back in home I can continue.

Amn

Neo Member
I had my last 2 great blessing days during the last long maintenance. Today I got the next great blessing since those days and guess what... maintenance!

I had Great Blessing today as well. I was really hoping that I could grind to build up some trade fodder for the last two Spy Costumes that I need to max. Still need one more Kat and one more Raven.

Likewise, last load of maintenance was all of my great blessing days for the month. First day of great blessing this month? Maintenance!

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
I had Great Blessing today as well. I was really hoping that I could grind to build up some trade fodder for the last two Spy Costumes that I need to max. Still need one more Kat and one more Raven.

Nice, I need 5 more kats and 4 more ravens to max but now I have an excess of 3 yunicas.

Rixa

Are you fucking kidding me?! Maintenance again!?

The smell of fresh orbs. Seriously, when I find a f2p game that I can play long enough it doesnt work. One can just imagine what they are thinking in Sonys HQ about constant "Emergency server maintenances".

gazele

Banned
Shows that Sony has a long ways to go with F2P we need a gif from the social network shu saying "destiny of spirits does not go down, not ever!"

The smell of fresh orbs. Seriously, when I find a f2p game that I can play long enough it doesnt work. One can just imagine what they are thinking in Sonys HQ about constant "Emergency server maintenances".

Like I said, I think they expected this to bomb and were surprised with the good reception and number of players.

Anyway, I was reading the wiki abaout Q Entertaiment and Destiny of Spirits and saw this:

The game features voice acting from Kana Hanazawa and president of SCE Worldwide Studios Shuhei Yoshida

Shuhei's voice is in the game? Whaaaaaaaaaa? Where?

Shuhei's voice is in the game? Whaaaaaaaaaa? Where?
It seems they only did voice work for a promotional video, Kana Hanazawa is the voice of Tsukuyomi (the helper character for the AS version, and an SR dark spirit that you can't obtain yet) and Shu did the voice for the little owl that sits on her shoulder.

TheAznOne

So yea maintenance again. Oh well, more time to play Soul Sacrifice.

Also a big fuck you to this one dude on twitter. Poor you couldn't get an SR from adv summoning, so you decide to get your money back using the excuse about the constant maintenance. Even admits to doing it and say he will "delete" his data but then boasts about his SR and R collection. What kind of fucking logic is that?

Rixa

Also a big fuck you to this one dude on twitter. Poor you couldn't get an SR from adv summoning, so you decide to get your money back using the excuse about the constant maintenance. Even admits to doing it and say he will "delete" his data but then boasts about his SR and R collection. What kind of fucking logic is that?

Loser logic. Hopefully loser wont get money back.

Oh well, now I have to finally play NHA:NPE bought the 10€ megapack to it also.

Regular or Delta?

Already got platinum in regular. Very addictive game. It was the first "mon-hun" kinda game that got me.

Let me know if you need help with avalon pacts.

JJP12

Good thing I logged in this morning before work. My log in streak is still intact! But watch this be a 24 hour plus maintenance and then I'll have to start all over again :/

6 more hours lawl
Pathetic and really annoying. I've got 2 massive trades pending that'll take a couple of days to clear as it is and now I can't start them until some time tomorrow. Then on top of that a great blessing day has been wasted and I may not be able to hit 100 raid bosses by the time the event ends.

Would have thought after all this downtime they'd get the message that they need more servers, pronto.

This is ridiculous.

They should either fix this for good or just go back to bate like FFXIV did.

Maintenance every single day basically is unnaceptable, specially when the game can only be played online.

Good thing I logged in this morning before work. My log in streak is still intact! But watch this be a 24 hour plus maintenance and then I'll have to start all over again :/

Same. Would be really pissed if this was a great blessing/bad luck day though.

I had such nice 500km travel which could have been split into two parts each giving at least 1 rare.

Ehh I hope they don't mess location data so i at least get big hunt tomorrow.

dallow_bg

nods at old men

Same here. Logged in an hour before it went down again and got my login bonus.
Would have been pissed if I missed it again.

Top Bottom