• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Yeah, updated it. Not much to offer atm.

Code:
[B][U]Normal[/U][/B]
[LIST]
[*]Rare
Ixmucane
2x Abzu
Lugh
Veles
Ashura The Evil
Huallallo Carhuincho
Miroku
[/LIST]

ill take Veles and Lugh. I can do 1 trade now and 1 trade later seeing as im trade with Michaelius first but its like a 1-2 hour trade.

Put 1 vamp Hunter up for you.

Rixa

ill take Veles and Lugh. I can do 1 trade now and 1 trade later seeing as im trade with Michaelius first but its like a 1-2 hour trade.

Veles is in my tradeslot, lets do that trade now (before I go to sleep). Its 23.06 here so soon to bed (atleast away from computer & GAF). Ill put Lugh to slot tomorrow morning ~7.00 EET.

There is also Mokosh, but probably you dont need it :).

Edit: Yep, waiting.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Current Tradelist:
600px-Ixmucane.jpg
X3
600px-Tlaloc.jpg
X2
600px-Huallallo_Carhuincho.jpg
x2
600px-Wakan_Tanka.jpg
X2
600px-Ashura_the_Evil.jpg

600px-Chernobog.jpg

600px-Daikokuten.jpg

600px-Wyvern.jpg

600px-Shennong.jpg

600px-Chalchiuhtlicue.jpg

600px-Adaptive_Camouflage.jpg

600px-Prometheus.jpg
X2
600px-God_of_Water.jpg
X2
600px-Itzamna.jpg

600px-Emperor_of_Fire.jpg

600px-Tsuki_no_Usagi.jpg

600px-Gunslinger.jpg

600px-Sedna.jpg

600px-Ah_Puch.jpg

I'm looking for:
Takemikazuchi
Freyja
Frigg
Morrigan
Nezha

Also trading any UCs for Nephthys and Jiangshis.

putermcgee

I sent someone an offer, my God of Water for their Azure Dragon, thinking it was an easy way to move it to my mailbox... And they accepted the trade. What dumb luck.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I sent someone an offer, my God of Water for their Azure Dragon, thinking it was an easy way to move it to my mailbox... And they accepted the trade. What dumb luck.

That's how I got my first Barong from a random Asian player.
Offered something dumb, accepted.

Had a couple other similar trades.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Alright, after a few hundred hours, I think I am out. No particularly bad incident, but I felt like I had my fill of DoS action. I'll probably keep doing the daily logins/gift summons and Maybe I'll check back for some future summons, but I just feel like I am done with it for now and will put some more time into other games again and will free up my mind by unsubscribing the thread too :)

You might want to leave me on your friends list for the occasional daily login gift when I login, but no hard feelings if that is too inactive for you.

It was fun with you guys! Figuring out the game systems, trading, discussing, really enjoyed the whole community aspect of it. May we see each other in the other threads (I am obviously a regular in the monhtly Indie threads) or wherever our GAFpaths may cross.

Hope you guys continue to have fun with the game and keep fostering the nice community we grew here around DoS!

Fake Edit: Small advice, that 2.0 Rare spirit is the most valuable one from the current event. A 2.0 spirit maxed to level 50? It is easily the strongest 2.0 size spirit in the game, which makes it rather special.

Actual edit:
XNyiTRH.png

Seriously about time I move on and have the... younger ones take over :p

TheAznOne

Alright, after a few hundred hours, I think I am out. No particularly bad incident, but I felt like I had my fill of DoS action. I'll probably keep doing the daily logins/gift summons and Maybe I'll check back for some future summons, but I just feel like I am done with it for now and will put some more time into other games again and will free up my mind by unsubscribing the thread too :)

You might want to leave me on your friends list for the occasional daily login gift when I login, but no hard feelings if that is too inactive for you.

It was fun with you guys! Figuring out the game systems, trading, discussing, really enjoyed the whole community aspect of it. May we see each other in the other threads (I am obviously a regular in the monhtly Indie threads) or wherever our GAFpaths may cross.

Hope you guys continue to have fun with the game and keep fostering the nice community we grew here around DoS!

Fake Edit: Small advice, that 2.0 Rare spirit is the most valuable one from the current event. A 2.0 spirit maxed to level 50? It is easily the strongest 2.0 size spirit in the game, which makes it rather special.

Actual edit:
XNyiTRH.png

Damn I didn't realize I posted here alot. Haha. Well hope to see you around Toma. I know I will be around playing this game until I get that 1000 hours emblem.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member

Actual edit:
XNyiTRH.png

see you Toma. Going to miss you man. Also I can't believe I posted that much.

Yum Kaax and Wakan pls in trade list but couldn't find you to add. I'm Roe-Bear.

lol, I'm dumb. didn't relize that search is by PSN ID and not your DoS ID.

PSN ID is FFVIIguy.

Thanks for the Grey! Got anouther Wakan Tanka if you want.

Updated list!

Tangata-Manu
Gunslinger x2
Yum Kaax
Adaptive Camouflage
Ixmucane x2
Wyvern
White Buffalo Maiden x2
Excalibur
Huallallo Carhuinicho

Looking for Greys and a Ziz!

Rixa

The akward moment when you notice you added 4 UC + 1 prince to SR which is level 44 and youre thinking lvl limit is 50. Luckily it was only one prince and not Queen (got few of those too).

Kalamoj: I tried to summon something fancy for us to celebrate our Destiny Summon.

Yeah, all we got was Pixie. Dem high hopes.

Kalamoj

The akward moment when you notice you added 4 UC + 1 prince to SR which is level 44 and youre thinking lvl limit is 50. Luckily it was only one prince and not Queen (got few of those too).

Kalamoj: I tried to summon something fancy for us to celebrate our Destiny Summon.

Yeah, all we got was Pixie. Dem high hopes.
Thanks anyway. :)
My only worthwile DS was an Artemis with Eco.

Rixa

1 hour trades are the best!!!!!!!

Pheonix does ATK+30% to everyone, while Vermillion bird is to only fire spirits.

My coming project is Phoenix. Got 2 of them in mailbox. Waiting to get fire Jokers before starting project. Got so many other projects that my slots are almost always nearly full. 75 slots is too few :(

Edit: Of course one reason to slot problems is that in slots Ive got 13 princes (8 fire, 3 earth, 1 wood, 1 water) and 1 queen. Also got many princes and few queens in mailbox too. Not going to use those before my SR project hit 55 lvl.

RoeBear

I really hope people don't want to keep Horus and Anubis. I like their designs a lot and want to level them up since I didn't like the bosses from the last event. I still have like 5 Chernobogs if people want to trade for Horus or Anubis.

Rixa

I really hope people don't want to keep Horus and Anubis. I like their designs a lot and want to level them up since I didn't like the bosses from the last event. I still have like 5 Chernobogs if people want to trade for Horus or Anubis.

At somepoint I can do trades for your Chernos and my Horus & Anubis. I like the desing of Chernobog.

-> Going to put Horus & Anubis to tradeslots, go and offer your Chernos.

TheAznOne

MY TRADE LIST

SR:
2x Tezcatlipoca
2x God of Water
Igaluk
Phoenix
Athena

ADV:
Yunica
Alias
Katrina