• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

FrAsp

Neo Member
My Valkyrie is done!
What a beauty.

Bnvq_s8IMAIgCz0.jpg

Valkyrie - "chooser of the slain".
In Norse mythology, a valkyrie is one of a host of female figures who choose those who may die in battle and those who may live. Selecting among half of those who die in battle (the other half go to the goddess Freyja's afterlife field Fólkvangr), the valkyries bring their chosen to the afterlife hall of the slain, Valhalla, ruled over by the god Odin.

TheAznOne

Man too many rares in my collection and mailbox. Don't have enough space to do a decent summon run. Wish the mailbox limit went to 100 instead of just 50.

RpgN

To the pure breed experts, I need your help! I have been summoning lots of Lughs lately and have 5 more than needed for level break. I have decided to join the pure breed business but don't know a lot about it. I know you get higher stats if you pure breed during the last 10 levels. Now my question is, how many do you need on average to pure breed? I hope to get some specific numbers to get an idea with my Lugh and possibly Sedna.

Amn

Neo Member
For Trade:

Toutatis
Miroku
Sedna x2
Sorcerer
Ixmucane x2
Tlaloc
Chalchiuhtlicue x3
Queen of Dark

Looking for:

Black Body (adv)
White Body (adv)
Koro-pok-guru (adv)
Heremod
Greys
Belobog
Wakan Tanka
Pachacamac
Barong
Ixchel
Ebisu
Benzaiten
Kanaloa
Wyvern
Perun
Prometheus
Freyja
Yum Kaax

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
For Trade:

Toutatis
Miroku
Sedna x2
Sorcerer
Ixmucane x2
Tlaloc
Chalchiuhtlicue x3
Queen of Dark

Looking for:

Black Body (adv)
White Body (adv)
Koro-pok-guru (adv)
Heremod
Greys
Belobog
Wakan Tanka
Pachacamac
Barong
Ixchel
Ebisu
Benzaiten
Kanaloa
Wyvern
Perun
Prometheus
Freyja
Yum Kaax

Kanaloa for Tlaloc?

ithebigc

Neo Member
My account finally got validated!

I've been playing this game for quite a while, ever since it was launched in the US but I haven't been able to post here until now. I just lurked here in this thread, haha. My PSN ID is ithebigc and my DoS ID is ithebigc-GAF, so if any of you would like to add me in-game please do! I'm active on most days unless I have a big event or something going on and help out with raids and stuff.

Also, trading list.

For Trade:

Tezcatlipoca (Earth, SR)

Ah Puch (Dark, R) x3
Daikokuten (Dark, R)
Ebisu (Water, R)
Gunslinger (Metal, R)
Ixmucane (Wood, R) x2
Kwatee (Earth, R)
Nio Ungyo (Water, R) x2
Sedna (Water, R)
Spy Costume Kat (Fire, R)
Spy Costume Raven (Water, R)
Spy Costume Yunica (Wood, R) x2
Tengu (Wood, R)
White Buffalo Maiden (Fire, R)

Looking For

Gravity Panther (Dark, SR)
Lady of the Depths (Light, SR)
Taishakuten (Metal, SR)

Ixchel (Water, R)
Jurojin (Earth, R)
Nine-tailed Fox (Fire, R)
Yamatotakeru (Metal, R)
Yum Kaax (Wood, R)
Zhuge Liang (Wood, R)

Bodhidharma (Earth, UC)
Jiangshi (Earth, UC)
Mazu (Water, UC)
Shisa (Metal, UC)
Yuki-onna (Water, UC)

Lady of the Depths and Gravity Panther are especially high priority as I'm trying to pure breed one because I'm crazy. I can throw Jokers or multiple Spirits in for those. I have a lot more spirits, they're just in my mailbox which I can't see past the first 50 (sitting at 104 spirits in the mailbox so far...) so the list will be updated as I reveal more.

For the UCs, I can give any American UC for them if anyone happens across them, trying to pure breed those too. :)

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
My account finally got validated!

I've been playing this game for quite a while, ever since it was launched in the US but I haven't been able to post here until now. I just lurked here in this thread, haha. My PSN ID is ithebigc and my DoS ID is ithebigc-GAF, so if any of you would like to add me in-game please do! I'm active on most days unless I have a big event or something going on and help out with raids and stuff.

Also, trading list.

For Trade:

Tezcatlipoca (Earth, SR)

Ah Puch (Dark, R) x3
Daikokuten (Dark, R)
Ebisu (Water, R)
Gunslinger (Metal, R)
Ixmucane (Wood, R) x2
Kwatee (Earth, R)
Nio Ungyo (Water, R) x2
Sedna (Water, R)
Spy Costume Kat (Fire, R)
Spy Costume Raven (Water, R)
Spy Costume Yunica (Wood, R) x2
Tengu (Wood, R)
White Buffalo Maiden (Fire, R)

Looking For

Gravity Panther (Dark, SR)
Lady of the Depths (Light, SR)
Taishakuten (Metal, SR)

Ixchel (Water, R)
Jurojin (Earth, R)
Yamatotakeru (Metal, R)
Yum Kaax (Wood, R)
Zhuge Liang (Wood, R)

Bodhidharma (Earth, UC)
Jiangshi (Earth, UC)
Mazu (Water, UC)
Shisa (Metal, UC)
Yuki-onna (Water, UC)

Lady of the Depths and Gravity Panther are especially high priority as I'm trying to pure breed one because I'm crazy. I can throw Jokers or multiple Spirits in for those. I have a lot more spirits, they're just in my mailbox which I can't see past the first 50 (sitting at 104 spirits in the mailbox so far...) so the list will be updated as I reveal more.

For the UCs, I can give any American UC for them if anyone happens across them, trying to pure breed those too. :)

I'll trade you an Ixchel for a White Buffalo Maiden, send me an invite at darkside31337

Got this beauty from destiny summons today, couldn't believe my luck getting an SR I actually wanted - especially since my other 3 all sucked. Also I had to laugh at getting 4 gifts of Medb from destiny summons today.

Anyway, I've almost completed my waifu collection now - here is my trade list, I'm willing to offer multiple spirits away for each one on the wishlist

ADV
R - Okikurumi (x2)
R - Shachi
R - Brigit
R - Balor
R - Brigit
R - Spy-costume Kat
R - Spy-costume Raven
R - Spy-costume Cyanae (x2)
UC - Cyanea (x2)

Regular
SR - Cuhullin
SR - Joker of Wood (x2)
R - Toutatis
R - Vampire Hunter (x2)
R - Daikokuten
R - Hermes
R - Pandora
R - Valkyrie
R - Ogma
R - Pandora
R - Freyja
R - Asura the Evil
R- Chernobog
R - Ziz
C - Kozu & Mezu (x2)
C - Scarab
C - Yale

Looking for
Miko (seems to be hunt exclusive)
Kappa
Hamaguri-nyoibo
Ghost Ship
Phoenix
any of the SR Asian waifus (you can have literally everything off the list for an Izanami)

SeZMehK

I have the following for trade:

Advanced R
White Body
Spider Mother
Huehuecoyotl
Cerberus
Okikurumi
Unicorn
Emperor of Fire
Blue Body
Mictlantecuhtli

Normal R
Adaptive Camouflage x2
Yum Kaax x2
Ixmucane
Ixchel
Tlaloc x2
Wyvern x2
Sorcerer
Chernobog
Bishamonten
Ashura the Evil
White Buffalo Maiden
Kwatee
Greys
Huallallo Carhuincho

Looking for:
Gravity Panther
Wakan Tanka
Zhuge Liang
Hi no Kagutsuchi
Ame no Uzume
Nezha
Hua Po
Genie of the Lamp
Any Asian R/SR waifu spirits.

PSN: SeZMehK
DoS: SeZMehK-GAF

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Hey whoever I owe an Anubis to please remind me lol. Forgot who it was but I finally got around to getting that event going.

in game id is darkside31337

Looking For

Black Tortoise
Phoenix
Thunderbird

Tlaloc
White Buffalo Maiden
Ziz
Ah Puch
Horus
Meretseger

Spy Costume Yunica

For Trade

Magician
Tezcatlipoca
Kokopelli

Kwatee
Sedna x 2
Greys
Ixmucane x 4
Ixchel
Wyvern
Toutatis
Abzu
Umibozu
Ashura the Evil
Inti
Chernobog

Spy Costume Raven

Whoops. I'm pretty sure I used one to level up another spirit because I was running out of room. If I still have one (or if I get another), she's yours.
That'd be awesome if you could. I had one when I first started but sadly had to merge it away for space as well, now I've got enough slots I'd like her back.

Would you trade your Earth joker for one of Fire or Water?.
Apologies but I want to keep the Earth one for trading towards others things since it seems to be in slightly higher in demand than Fire/Water Jokers and I'm kinda gonna need all the leverage I can possibly find to get some of the SR Asian spirits I'm after.

Hey whoever I owe an Anubis to please remind me lol. Forgot who it was but I finally got around to getting that event going.

Looking For

Black Tortoise
Phoenix
Thunderbird

Tlaloc
White Buffalo Maiden
Ziz
Ah Puch
Horus
Meretseger

Spy Costume Yunica

For Trade
I can trade tlaloc for ixchel, grey, or inti

RpgN

To the pure breed experts, I need your help! I have been summoning lots of Lughs lately and have 5 more than needed for level break. I have decided to join the pure breed business but don't know a lot about it. I know you get higher stats if you pure breed during the last 10 levels. Now my question is, how many do you need on average to pure breed? I hope to get some specific numbers to get an idea with my Lugh and possibly Sedna.

Anyone?

I really need some help on this as some spirits are ready to be pure breeded.

Looking For

Black Tortoise
Phoenix
Thunderbird

Tlaloc
White Buffalo Maiden
Ziz
Ah Puch
Horus
Meretseger

Spy Costume Yunica

For Trade

Magician
Tezcatlipoca
Kokopelli

Kwatee
Sedna x 2
Greys
Ixmucane x 4
Ixchel
Wyvern
Toutatis
Abzu
Umibozu
Ashura the Evil
Inti
Chernobog

Spy Costume Raven

A Horus for your Chernobog?

Anyone?

I really need some help on this as some spirits are ready to be pure breeded.
Off hand information I've seen suggest something like 10-15 for R/SR spirits and like 30 for UCs. I may be totally off base on that, but I've been working to those estimates so far.

FrAsp

Neo Member
Anyone?

I'd say level up your Lugh to level 40. Then start merging him with your other Lughs, and only Lughs. One at the time to begin with. If he isn't maxed around level 47-48 then start to calculate how many more you need to hit max.

Hope that helps.

RpgN

Off hand information I've seen suggest something like 10-15 for R/SR spirits and like 30 for UCs. I may be totally off base on that, but I've been working to those estimates so far.

I'd say level up your Lugh to level 40. Then start merging him with your other Lughs, and only Lughs. One at the time to begin with. If he isn't maxed around level 47-48 then start to calculate how many more you need to hit max.

Hope that helps.

Thanks gents. This definitely helps.

Do you get more pure breed stats if you merge with 5 Lughs in one go?

Put up my Ixchel and my Chernobog in my trade slots.

Horus is flying your way :D

FrAsp

Neo Member
Do you get more pure breed stats if you merge with 5 Lughs in one go?

There is a small chance of that yes. But it isn't certain. I would still recommend leveling up one at a time, since merging at lvl 42 might give more bonus stats then merging at lvl 40.

RpgN

There is a small chance of that yes. But it isn't certain. I would still recommend leveling up one at a time, since merging at lvl 42 might give more bonus stats then merging at lvl 40.

I get it now, thank you!

RpgN

Hey. No problem! Hope we get more Lughs in Destiny Summons in the future! :D

Hope so too, I'm not that lucky with destiny summoning usually, but things have been pretty good the last few days!

With normal summoning, even though I only have gotten 1 SR in the game, I can't complain with the amount of Rs I've gotten lately. Many Lughs, Sedna, Pandora, Freya, Excalibur, Mokosh (ew) and more. Except for the last one, they're all ones I'm training or planning to train.

Oh yeah, even though I am ready to pure breed a Lugh, his level is not high enough yet (27). Sedna on the other hand became strong so quickly today (water element day), she is at level 40 but I only had one Sedna to pure breed with her. The result is this:

It was the one where you get more experience with that extra sound when the spirits are merging. I guess you normally get less stats than that, right?.

TheAznOne

Hope so too, I'm not that lucky with destiny summoning usually, but things have been pretty good the last few days!

With normal summoning, even though I only have gotten 1 SR in the game, I can't complain with the amount of Rs I've gotten lately. Many Lughs, Sedna, Pandora, Freya, Excalibur, Mokosh (ew) and more. Except for the last one, they're all ones I'm training or planning to train.

Oh yeah, even though I am ready to pure breed a Lugh, his level is not high enough yet (27). Sedna on the other hand became strong so quickly today (water element day), she is at level 40 but I only had one Sedna to pure breed with her. The result is this:

It was the one where you get more experience with that extra sound when the spirits are merging. I guess you normally get less stats than that, right?.

Man you gotta farm those stones especially its your Great Blessing day.

RpgN

Man you gotta farm those stones especially its your Great Blessing day.

I have been farming a lot today and used them up straight away. There are about 2 hours left before the next day starts. Still enough time to farm some more :) Though I'm having more trouble getting summon stones even on 2 bad luck days before today. Higher level spirits costs so much to make stronger (ouch Cuhullin).

TheAznOne

I have been farming a lot today and used them up straight away. There are about 2 hours left before the next day starts. Still enough time to farm some more :) Though I'm having more trouble getting summon stones even on 2 bad luck days before today. Higher level spirits costs so much to make stronger (ouch Cuhullin).

Do your raids once they come up if you can. If you beat them with 1 raid point each without a rental, you get a 1000 SP everytime. At least 8k for at least every 2 hours.

Since I have Blessing, so I'm farming for SS. Since boss raids are low leveled, figured I do them while getting some SP also. Mostly focused on the farming while trying to get raid bosses. Got 40 killed so far. Netted me at least 39k SP with 1 raid being someone elses. Looking to hit 75 killed later tonight if I can.

TheAznOne

MY TRADE LIST

SR:

2x Tezcatlipoca
2x God of Water
Igaluk
Phoenix
Athena

ADV:
Yunica
Alias
Katrina
Nevi Shaga

RARES:
2x Huallallo Carhuincho
Chalchiuhtlicue
Daikokuten
Adaptive Camoflage
Nio Agyo
Chernobog
Toutatis
Set
3x Wanka Tanka
4x Greys
3x Wyvern
3x Ah Puch
2x Ixchel
Gunslinger
Kwatee
3x Yum Kaax
Tangata-Manu
Pachacamac
2x Orca
White Buffalo Maiden
2x Ziz
Horus
Anubis
Prometheus

JOKERS:
Joker Water
Joker Fire
Joker Metal

WANT:
Meretseger
Lady of the Depths
Yellow Emporer
Hotei
Nine-tales
Zhuge Liang
Nezha
Genie
Captain Cook
Pandora
AS/EU R/ADV Offers?

PM or PSN msg me(faster)

ithebigc

Neo Member
I'll trade you an Ixchel for a White Buffalo Maiden, send me an invite at darkside31337
Sounds good! I added you and put White Buffalo Maiden on my trading list. I won't be active for the next several hours (final papers, blegh) but if you can send the trade request I can accept it as soon as I get back.

I just got one today, I've sent you a friend request and put her in my trade list. Don't really care what I get in return, though a dark or light spirit would be great.
Thank you! I just sent a Werewolf over!

econodog

Neo Member
I've currently got 3 open trade slots, here's my trade list:

RARES:
Anubis (only trading for a Meretseger)
Ashura the Evil (x3) (only trading for a Meretseger)
Chalchiuhtlicue (x2)
Chernobog (x3) (only trading for a Meretseger)
Clione
Daikokuten
Gandharva the Music God
Gunslinger
Horus (only trading for a Meretseger)
Inti (only trading for a Meretseger)
Jurojin
Karura
Kwatee
Miroku
Nio Agyo
Perun (x2)
Tengu
Tlaloc
Ziz (only trading for a Meretseger)

LOOKING FOR:
Belobog
Benzaiten
Bishamonten
Ghost Ship
Greys
Meretseger (will trade my other raid bosses for this)

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Sounds good! I added you and put White Buffalo Maiden on my trading list. I won't be active for the next several hours (final papers, blegh) but if you can send the trade request I can accept it as soon as I get back.

Thank you! I just sent a Werewolf over!

Bleh somebody already beat you to the punch, I'm outta Ixchels :(

Darkside, I have another tlaloc if you need more.

Sure. I'll put up an Inti in a second. e - its up.

putermcgee

For Trade:
Toutatis
Miroku
Sedna x2
Sorcerer
Ixmucane x2
Tlaloc
Chalchiuhtlicue x3
Queen of Dark

Looking for:
Ixchel
Perun
Prometheus
Freyja
I'm not really dying for any of your trades, but I have Ixchel, 2x Perun, 2x Prometheus, and Freyja.

Maybe your Queen of Dark, Miroku, and Sorcerer for any three of the ones I just mentioned?

Looking For
Ziz

For Trade
Magician
Tezcatlipoca

Greys
Wyvern
Spy Costume Raven
My Ziz for your Greys?

And I want your Spy Costume Raven... But I don't have any premium spirits to trade for it at the moment.

My List:
Have:
Bunyip (R, fire)
Karura (R, fire)
Bishamonten (R, metal)
2x Perun (R, metal)
2x Prometheus (R, metal)
Toutatis (R, metal)
Freyja (R, wood)
2x Ixmucane (R, wood)
Ogma (R, wood)
Tengu (R, wood)
2x Kendappa (R, earth)
Ixchel (R, water)
1x God of Water (SR, water)
Kanaloa (R, water)
Nio Ungyo (R, water)
Ashura the Evil (R, dark)
Chernobog (R, dark)
Ziz (R, dark)

Want:
White Buffalo Maiden (R, fire)
Magician (SR, metal)
Chameleon (UC, wood)
Tezcatlipoca (SR, earth)
Captain Cook (R, light)
Greys (R, light)
Scarab (C, light) (don't ask... just trade it to me!)
Yatagarasu (UC, dark)

Spy Costume Yunica (R, Gravity Rush, wood)
Spy Costume Raven (R, Gravity Rush, water)

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I'm not really dying for any of your trades, but I have Ixchel, 2x Perun, 2x Prometheus, and Freyja.

Maybe your Queen of Dark, Miroku, and Sorcerer for any three of the ones I just mentioned?

My Ziz for your Greys?

And I want your Spy Costume Raven... But I don't have any premium spirits to trade for it at the moment.

My List:

Sorry, already swapped the Raven for a Yunica.

But Greys for Ziz sounds good, put up my Greys in a trade slot. Lemme know when you send.

Top Bottom