• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

RoeBear

Anyone want to trade me their Horus or Anubis for
Umibozu
Ah Puch
Freyja
Toutatis
Wyvern
Veles
Tlaloc
Huallallo
Vampire Hunter
Kwatee
Meretseger
Perun?

JJP12

Umibozu
Ah Puch
Freyja
Toutatis
Wyvern
Veles
Tlaloc
Huallallo
Vampire Hunter
Kwatee
Meretseger
Perun?

I'll trade you Anubis for Meretseger if you want

edit: econodog can have it. I'm still on the fence about raising one lol

econodog

Neo Member
Umibozu
Ah Puch
Freyja
Toutatis
Wyvern
Veles
Tlaloc
Huallallo
Vampire Hunter
Kwatee
Meretseger
Perun?

Put up your Meretseger and I'll send you a Horus or Anubis, just let me know which one you would prefer.

RoeBear

JJP12 replied 1st in the same minute so I'll trade with him. If you want something else Econodog I can also use orcas.

Edit: I guess nvm, I'll take the Anubis Eco.

It's in the trade list now.

RpgN

BlackBuzzard, the trades are ready for you!

Umibozu
Ah Puch
Freyja
Toutatis
Wyvern
Veles
Tlaloc
Huallallo
Vampire Hunter
Kwatee
Meretseger
Perun?

I have a Horus for your Freyja, though my trade slots are full right now.

RoeBear

BlackBuzzard, the trades are ready for you!

I have a Horus for your Freyja, though my trade slots are full right now.

Don't worry I'll keep it for you!

Same with anyone else that wants to claim a spirit on that list. Just make sure someone else didn't already get it.

econodog

Neo Member
Anyone have a Meretseger for trade?

Here's what I have available for trade:

Anubis
Ashura the Evil (x3)
Chalchiuhtlicue (x2)
Chernobog (x3)
Clione
Daikokuten
Gandharva the Music God
Gunslinger
Horus (x2)
Inti
Jurojin
Karura
Kwatee
Miroku
Nio Agyo
Perun (x2)
Tengu
Tlaloc
Ziz

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
ATXAlchemy I sent you a PM before but the Anubis I owe you is up in a trade slot, accept it whenever you get the chance.

in game id is darkside31337. psn id is darkside31337.

Looking For

Black Tortoise
Phoenix
Thunderbird

Tlaloc
White Buffalo Maiden
Ziz
Ah Puch
Horus
Meretseger

For Trade

Magician
Tezcatlipoca

Kwatee
Ixmucane x 4
Wyvern
Toutatis
Abzu
Umibozu
Ashura the Evil
Inti
Freyja
Ixchel
Chalchiutlicue

RpgN

Don't worry I'll keep it for you!

Same with anyone else that wants to claim a spirit on that list. Just make sure someone else didn't already get it.

Thank you! I should have a free slot in 34 minutes. Do we have each other added?

Edit:

I'm off to sleep, see you tomorrow.

Rojo

Still having issues connecting i can move around and do the raids, but once i get back to the menu it doesn't want to display my results and i keep retrying to no avail did it twice same thing and i lost those attack points as well damn.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
So I am starting this now, just going through the tutorial type stuff. Any pointers or NEED TO KNOW stuff when starting out?

Recommend you fuse all your uncommons together with the same name uncommons. You get bonus stats that way and some of them are useful for a really really long time. Assuming you're NA region, Basilisk is a total powerhouse and you want to get a max stat Basilisk. Try to get the other good UCs that are pretty beefy like Griffin and Werewolf. They're pretty much on par with rares without bonus stats, its just they max out at level 35 so eventually they become less useful but thats not for a really long time.

edit: Also do the raid event whenever possible without renting spirits. You'll rack up both stones and points and pick up valuable freebies along the way.

Amn

Neo Member
So I am starting this now, just going through the tutorial type stuff. Any pointers or NEED TO KNOW stuff when starting out?

Focus on your regional spirits at first. When I started, I leveled a bunch of EU/AS and advanced rares, and that has made it a lot harder to max them out. The 150% damage to single enemy and 100% damage to all enemies form the backbone of my teams. I have at least one of each for each element.

Also, you want to make your way over to Indonesia to unlock Barong for normal summoning. He's a key spirit that you're going to want to get and level up ASAP.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Focus on your regional spirits at first. When I started, I leveled a bunch of EU/AS and advanced rares, and that has made it a lot harder to max them out. The 150% damage to single enemy and 100% damage to all enemies form the backbone of my teams. I have at least one of each for each element.

Also, you want to make your way over to Indonesia to unlock Barong for normal summoning. He's a key spirit that you're going to want to get and level up ASAP.

That or just make friends with lots of folks who have a Barong :lol. I still don't have a Barong myself but doesn't matter a ton because I use Lady for bosses and rent either an Ashura/T-Rex to rush down the boss or Barong to play the long game.

Really need to either get an Ashura/T-Rex or the Barong at some point for myself. I've gotten at least 1 of every other Rare and SR (except for God of Water thankfully) in my pool except for the Barong. Shit is rigged man.

Recommend you fuse all your uncommons together with the same name uncommons. You get bonus stats that way and some of them are useful for a really really long time. Assuming you're NA region, Basilisk is a total powerhouse and you want to get a max stat Basilisk. Try to get the other good UCs that are pretty beefy like Griffin and Werewolf. They're pretty much on par with rares without bonus stats, its just they max out at level 35 so eventually they become less useful but thats not for a really long time.

edit: Also do the raid event whenever possible without renting spirits. You'll rack up both stones and points and pick up valuable freebies along the way.

Useful advice thanks! I actually got a Griffin right off the bat as my first summon so sounds like that is a real good thing! My summons so far :

Jaguar Warrior
Wendigo ( first summon )
Homunculus
White Body ( first advanced summpn )
Griffin
Gargoyle

So I should focus on American folklore? Is that what you mean by regional spirits? Like I have Gargoyle which is European folklore, and a native american guy. I should focus on the native american guy? Or do certain spirits only drop as you are in a certain country and that is what you mean lol.

Amn

Neo Member
So I should focus on American folklore? Is that what you mean by regional spirits? Like I have Gargoyle which is European folklore, and a native american guy. I should focus on the native american guy? Or do certain spirits only drop as you are in a certain country and that is what you mean lol.

In NA, these are some of the main spirits that I would focus on:

Griffin (UC)
Basilisk (UC)
Scorpion (UC)
Werewolf (UC)
Greys (R)
Ixchel (R)
Wakan Tanka (R)
Wyvern (R)
Yum Kaax (R)

B.O.O.M

My advice on which UC to upgrade

Werewolf
Phantom of Gold

Especially the phantom

on a different note Does anyone have Yellow Emperor or Azure Dragon for trade?

I have the following for trade

First Mother
Itzamna

Sedna
Greys
Ziz
Shennong
Tlaloc
Gunslinger
Ixchelx3
White Buffalo Maiden
Emperor of Fire
Chernobog
Belobog
Nevi Mossui

i've been failing to connect and slow to load the last few days... lost a lot of battle results that way, and a raid point on dmg that didn't save just now. when i finally gave up on reconnecting and selected "return to the event menu" i saw the screen from the beta raid event for a few seconds before it reconnected and switched back to the current raid event:

2014-031.jpg

really getting annoyed since i have a great blessing today, and have to keep stopping til the game finally decides to let me connect again. feels like unofficial maintenance.

Updated "For Trade" list!

Tangata-Manu
Gunslinger x2
Yum Kaax
Adaptive Camouflage
Ixmucane x2
Wyvern
White Buffalo Maiden x2
Excalibur
Huallallo Carhuinicho
Ebisu
Miroku
Asura the Evil

Looking for Greys and a Ziz!

PSN ID is FFVIIguy.

Rojo

FT
SR
God of Water
Igaluk
Itzamnax2
T-rex
Tezcatlipoca
Phoenix
First Motherx2
Kokopellix2
Guan yu
Thunderbird
Sun wukong
Azure Dragon

Adv R
Yellow Body
White body
Emperor of Fire
Coyolxauhquix2
Witch
Nekomata
Spy Ravenx3
Spy Katx3
Spy Yunica
Balor
Cronus
Hellhound

R
Umibozu
Sedna
Greysx3
Ah Puchx3
Pandora
Nanna
Valkyrie
Chernobog
Ziz
Sorcerer
Prometheus
Mokosh
Ixchel
Kisshoten
Anubisx2
Horus
Meretsegerx2
Queen of Light
Queen of Dark

LF
Isis
Athena
Aphrodite
Female Spirits in general

Hmm would someone be interested in trading Basilisks for European UCs or Chameleons ?

Also I can give any of those for Anubis or Chernobog or Fafnir

Meretseker, 2x Horus, 3x Lindwurm, Wywern, Veles, Toutatis, Ziz, Perun, Abzu, Shennong

Also Yay I got my first Orca - pure breeding this will be pain :D

You don't know true pain until you've started purebreeding this guy (or something similar).

Needs 18 copies (inc. Limit Breaks). And I have to trade like one Barong (or Joker) for each, since most people only have one copy of them; I'd usually end up with 1 Barong -> Yamato Takeru + something I don't really need.

Currently at 5 copies. There were two that I traded away to seal a deal, too. ;_;

Rixa

Hey Amn thanks for Destiny Summon :). Was nice to get Zilant.

Hunted this on friday. I guess I know where I put my Earth Jokers when I get them.

On the side note, I havent upgraded my UC's when merging to spirits, always using level 1 UC's to R's & SR's. If I need more Spirit Points I grind or wait next day.

FrAsp

Neo Member
Hey Amn thanks for Destiny Summon :). Was nice to get Zilant.

Hunted this on friday. I guess I know where I put my Earth Jokers when I get them.
If you get one then you should get a lot of more in the future. I am already at 7 ish. So I would recomend you to keep those Jokers.

Rixa

If you get one then you should get a lot of more in the future. I am already at 7 ish. So I would recomend you to keep those Jokers.

Thanks for the info. If you need more Freyr's Ive put 2 to tradeslots.

One of my projects is now finished. Wasnt easy job, cause you can only capture or hunt this:

FrAsp

Neo Member
Thanks for the info. If you need more Freyr's Ive put 2 to tradeslots.

One of my projects is now finished. Wasnt easy job, cause you can only capture or hunt this:
Awesome. Thanks! I am at work, but let's trade later today.

Great job with Urd! I am nowhere close to that yet. Will be someday though!

RpgN

If you get more Merets just give me a pm.

Anubis up.

Btw rpg i maxxed my Veles.

Congrats on Veles, he must be very powerful now!

As mentioned before, I hereby present my latest findings XD

I've tried merging a level 15 UC with a Lugh and only gained one level. Because Lugh was level 33 and I had no idea how much experience he would get, I thought I would test things out early. This method is going to be very useful with spirits around level 35 and up. I'm definitely going to make use of it in the future. So thank you again Rojo!

As for Lugh, he turned level 40 today and the pure breeding process has started with 6 Lughs. The result you will see below.

It appears that breeding stats for attack and speed are 6 on average, meaning that I'm going to need 7 more Lughs if there isn't any additional experience. With the way I managed to summon 5 Lughs recently, it shouldn't be too hard to get 7 more. It's just going to take a while.

For trade:

Sorcerer
Kwatee
Orca (maybe)
Unicorn adv
Huallallo
Toutatis
Arthur SR
God of water SR
Anubis
Chernobog x2

Looking for meretseger, kisshouten, ixchel, buffalo maiden, umibozu, grey, freya, phoenix, benzaiten, gunslinger, wakan, ashura, inti, vermilion bird, yellow emperor, magician.

Will consider other spirits.

Silver, send me your trade list so if you still want a blue body.

For trade:

Sorcerer
Kwatee
Orca (maybe)
Unicorn adv
Huallallo
Toutatis
Arthur SR
God of water SR
Anubis
Chernobog x2

Looking for meretseger, kisshouten, ixchel, buffalo maiden, umibozu, grey, freya, phoenix, benzaiten, gunslinger, wakan, ashura, inti, vermilion bird, yellow emperor, magician.

Will consider other spirits. Also, who was I going to trade the blue body with?
I can't remember things anymore.

It was me. You wanted Freyja but I traded that for an Orca.
I have a Meretseger. It's not advanced but I would trade it with Blue Body.

SeZMehK

I have the following for trade:

SR
God of Water

Advanced R
White Body
Spider Mother
Huehuecoyotl
Cerberus
Okikurumi
Unicorn
Emperor of Fire