• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

WTF! I just the most amazing glitch ever!

I had an 2 Yellow Body. 1 Maxed Lv 30. The other Lv 1.

I tried to merge the maxed one with the other to break limit, but I got a server error. Twice.
The spirit still had the MAX sign. And I still the other Yellow Body, so for all that counts, the merge failed.

When I tried the third time tho, I noticed that instead of 1 slot I had 5! And I could choose 5 spirits.

I chose 5 C's and it worked! The spirit is not maxed anymore and I still kept the other Yellow Body!

econodog

Neo Member
WTF! I just the most amazing glitch ever!

I had an 2 Yellow Body. 1 Maxed Lv 30. The other Lv 1.

I tried to merge the maxed one with the other to break limit, but I got a server error. Twice.
The spirit still had the MAX sign. And I still the other Yellow Body, so for all that counts, the merge failed.

When I tried the third time tho, I noticed that instead of 1 slot I had 5! And I could choose 5 spirits.

I chose 5 C's and it worked! The spirit is not maxed anymore and I still kept the other Yellow Body!

I'm sure once you reload the game, you won't have the other Yellow Body. I've had errors like that before too - although you may be luckier than myself!

I'm sure once you reload the game, you won't have the other Yellow Body. I've had errors like that before too - although you may be luckier than myself!

If that's the case I'd rather just merge it with something else.. It is a adv rare..it will give good xp...

Not sure what to do now.

econodog

Neo Member
If that's the case I'd rather just merge it with something else.. It is a adv rare..it will give good xp...

Not sure what to do now.

If you try and merge it, I'm assuming it will just time out and error since it's unique identifier on the server will know that it's already been merged. Perhaps try to trade it away for another SR before reloading, that may work?

yeah, i lost a prince of wood from my inventory during a connection error similarly... it appeared in my spirit collection the next day

i wouldn't want to get the data confused and have the server remove your main yellow body

baekshi

Banned

Not sure what to do now.

I had this kind of stuff happened, if you restart it will be back to normal.

If the said spirit is not there, it has been merged then during the error.

You can confirm if it is been merged by looking at experience stat you now and then after restarting, it will be changed.

putermcgee

Sweet, I got an Igaluk from someone's Destiny Summon. Is it work raising?

Oh, and I have a Cyclops, which I noticed is missing from the wiki. I don't have the time or an account to add it, so if anyone wants to...
3CvFtaq.jpg

Destiny Summon

SUPER RARE WOOHOO

Got Pheonix. 30% attack increase for everyone? Yes please. Got a friend who does 20% who is also fire element. I like that start!

Overall how good is Pheonix?

Rojo

Destiny Summon

SUPER RARE WOOHOO

Got Pheonix. 30% attack increase for everyone? Yes please. Got a friend who does 20% who is also fire element. I like that start!

Overall how good is Pheonix?

Slow, good attack, good abilities, overall its dependable.

TheAznOne

SR:
2x Tezcatlipoca
2x God of Water
Magician
Igaluk
Phoenix
Athena

JOKERS:
Joker of Dark(SR offers only)

ADV:
Yunica
Alias
Katrina
Nevi Shaga

RARES:

2x Huallallo Carhuincho
3x Chalchiuhtlicue
Daikokuten
Adaptive Camoflage
Nio Agyo
Toutatis
Wanka Tanka
3x Yum Kaax
2x Orca
Prometheus

RAID BOSSES(Only for Meretseger):
Chernobog
Inti
Horus
Anubis

WANT:
Meretseger
Lady of the Depths
T-Rex
Yellow Emperor
Tlaloc
Ixchel
Nine-tales
Zhuge Liang
Nezha
Genie
Captain Cook
AS/EU/Hunt SR/R/ADV Offers?

Offer here, PM or PSN msg me(faster)

Rixa

The feeling when you do Destiny Summoning with Asian friend and you are European. Getting Rare is fine, but getting Toutatis from European Rares is not fine.

This game is too addictive and too long.

I've barely conquered 200 areas and there's still 300 more to do :( Even at 5 per days that would be 2 months and late ones are going to be tough.

This game is too addictive and too long.

I've barely conquered 200 areas and there's still 300 more to do :( Even at 5 per days that would be 2 months and late ones are going to be tough.

I'm playing less and less, but I still do at least 2 areas a day... I will have all by the end of the year.

Rixa

The feeling when you do Destiny Summoning with Asian friend and you are European. Getting Rare is fine, but getting Toutatis from European Rares is not fine.

The opposite feeling, when you come home from work and open DoS mailbox to see someone not from your friendlist to DS with me Genie of the lamp.

Iam doing 1-2 areas per day, mostly grinding good days (Bad Luck / Blessing / Great Blessing).

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Finally reached Barong.

But nearly 20k health and strong minions. :( :( :(

I think I'll use orbs for an extra life on this one.
Has anyone else done this? Not sure how it works, does the Rented Spirit also come back?

RoeBear

Finally reached Barong.

But nearly 20k health and strong minions. :( :( :(

I think I'll use orbs for an extra life on this one.
Has anyone else done this? Not sure how it works, does the Rented Spirit also come back?

Yeah I used my extra life for the Genie. It's rough knowing you spent half a spirit though.

Also I got another Meretseger, Freyja, Greys, Fukurokuju, and Ah Puch to trade for Horus or Anubis for anyone interested.

Code:
I need to clean out my inventory space again, anyone want to trade?

For Trade:
SR
Igaluk
Tezcatlipoca

R
White Buffalo Maiden
Wakan Tanka
Ixmucane
Sedna
God of Fish
Chalchiuhtlicue
Cernnunos
Spider Mother
Spy Costume Kat (Gravity Rush)[trade pending]
Anubis (only trading for Ziz, Meretseger or Horus)

UC
Kat (Gravity Rush)
Raven (Gravity Rush)[trade pending]
Yunica (Gravity Rush)
Cyanea (Gravity Rush)

Want:
SR
Phoenix
Thunderbird
First Mother
Magician

R
Unicorn
Yum Kaax
Gunslinger
Hermes
Emperor of Fire
Spy Costume Yunica (Gravity Rush)
Spy Costume Raven (Gravity Rush)
Ziz
Horus
Meretseger

UC
Shin
Jiangshi
Chameleon

I need to clean out my inventory space again, anyone want to trade?

For Trade:
SR
Igaluk
Tezcatlipoca

R
White Buffalo Maiden
Wakan Tanka
Ixmucane
Sedna
God of Fish
Chalchiuhtlicue
Cernnunos
Spider Mother
Spy Costume Raven (Gravity Rush)
Anubis (only trading for Ziz, Meretseger or Horus)

UC
Kat (Gravity Rush)
Raven (Gravity Rush)
Yunica (Gravity Rush)
Cyanea (Gravity Rush)

Want:
SR
Phoenix
Thunderbird
First Mother
Magician

R
Unicorn
Yum Kaax
Gunslinger
Hermes
Emperor of Fire
Spy Costume Yunica (Gravity Rush)
Spy Costume Kat (Gravity Rush)
Ziz
Horus
Meretseger

UC
Shin
Jiangshi
Chameleon

Sent a PM.

joe2187

Banned
For trade.

Rs
Magician
Wyvern X2
Ixmucane X2
Emperor of FIre
Yum Kax X2
Kwatee X2
Blue Body
Black Body X3
Karura
Onmyoji
Ixchel
Bishamonten X2
Jurojin
Sylphid
Adaptive Camoulfage
Cyanea X2
Daikokuten
Yunica X2
Mining Robot

putermcgee

The servers feel like they're going to crap out soon. Better grab those log-in bonuses.
Usually, if I don't get in right at the turnover, it's better to just wait a couple of hours.

They tweeted about the issue, so it'd be cool if they got it fixed with this week's maintenance.

Amn

Neo Member
For trade.

Rs
Magician
Wyvern X2
Ixmucane X2
Emperor of FIre
Yum Kax X2
Kwatee X2
Blue Body
Black Body X3
Karura
Onmyoji
Ixchel
Bishamonten X2
Jurojin
Sylphid
Adaptive Camoulfage
Cyanea X2
Daikokuten
Yunica X2
Mining Robot
PM sent. Interested in the Black Bodies.

Updated "For Trade" list!

Tangata-Manu
Gunslinger x2
Yum Kaax
Adaptive Camouflage
Ixmucane x3
Wyvern
White Buffalo Maiden x2
Excalibur
Huallallo Carhuinicho
Ebisu
Miroku
Asura the Evil
Bunyip

Looking for Greys and a Ziz!

PSN ID is FFVIIguy.

Fucking 30 Days Login is glitched...

I just reached 30 days in the login screen and still no trophy. Plus I also had a few days before this month that are not showing in the screen (resets every month). ffs

Rixa

Kalamoj: Thanks for the Veles. Traded my Genie to Zhuge Lian, I like the picture of Zhuge so why not R to R. (I know I could have gotten some SR).

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
For Trade:

Igaluk
Tezcatlipoca

(these 3 for ziz/horus/meret only)
Inti
Greys
Anubis

Abzu
Set
Toutatis
Ixmucane
Orca
Ixchel
Gunslinger

Looking For:

Black Tortoise
Arthur

Ziz
Horus
Meretseger (R)
White Buffalo Maiden
Tlaloc
Yum Kaax
Ah Puch

I'm raising a God of Water because it's so incredibly unloved and easy to get a hold of. It's on the path from 45 to 55 right now. What are you looking for in return?
Post your list. I can't remember what you have to trade.
I was interested in him earlier, but I am levelling too many other Sr spirits already.

Amn

Neo Member
Post your list. I can't remember what you have to trade.
I was interested in him earlier, but I am levelling too many other Sr spirits already.

Sent a PM. I'm just trying to focus on the NA SRs right now because I can actually get my hands on them reliably. They are relatively weak and aren't great leaders, but if they're maxed out, they will all still be impressive.

Sent a PM. I'm just trying to focus on the NA SRs right now because I can actually get my hands on them reliably. They are relatively weak and aren't great leaders, but if they're maxed out, they will all still be impressive.
He is up on trade. Replied to pm

Rixa

Some Ogma merging stuff, they are first 5 towards pb:

Looking Ogmas & Excaliburs & Vampire Hunters & Ixchels & Daikokutens

Offering
Ixmucane
Cernunnos
Lugh
Toutatis
Perun
Mokosh
2x Abzu

RpgN

Some Ogma merging stuff, they are first 5 towards pb:

Looking Ogmas & Excaliburs & Vampire Hunters & Ixchels & Daikokutens

Offering
Ixmucane
Cernunnos
Lugh
Toutatis
Perun
Mokosh
2x Abzu

It must have been destiny Rixa, as I just summoned an Ogma. I want your Lugh please :)

Top Bottom