• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

econodog

Neo Member
Accepted and holy shit at these transit times. I've never seen one this long :/

I can usually only fit in 3 trades per day since no one in Australia seems to be playing... nearly every trade I do is 12+ hours.

If you want to do the other 2 trades once these initial 2 trades are completed, that's fine with me - that way you can keep open one of your trade slots for quicker trades, just let me know.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I can usually only fit in 3 trades per day since no one in Australia seems to be playing... nearly every trade I do is 12+ hours.

If you want to do the other 2 trades once these initial 2 trades are completed, that's fine with me - that way you can keep open one of your trade slots for quicker trades, just let me know.

Yeah that'd be great actually, had a deal with Amn that I had to get done. I'll put up my Ixmucane and Kanaloa tomorrow morning so you can send the Tengu and Tlaloc then.

Amn I sent you that Pacman.

Trade transit times is the most ridiculous F2P component to this game. Waiting 15 hours for a deal to go through because somebody lives on the other side of the world is the most ridiculous thing ever.

putermcgee

Trade transit times is the most ridiculous F2P component to this game. Waiting 15 hours for a deal to go through because somebody lives on the other side of the world is the most ridiculous thing ever.
I think the timer isn't so terrible in general (these spirits can only afford a slow hot air balloon after all), but I don't like the way it charges you to get immediate delivery. Sure, starting it high works, but it seems like the price should go down as it gets closer.

The best example of that is Tiny Tower, and several other NimbleBit games. To immediately finish construction or delivery, the price is determined by how much time it has remaining.

econodog

Neo Member
Yeah that'd be great actually, had a deal with Amn that I had to get done. I'll put up my Ixmucane and Kanaloa tomorrow morning so you can send the Tengu and Tlaloc then.

Amn I sent you that Pacman.

Sounds good, I'll offer on the Ixmucane and Kanaloa tomorrow.

Yes, the trade times are so bad - I've resisted using orbs to speed up trading for now, it's a total waste. I just feel like the game is punishing to people who don't live in EU / US regarding trading. There should be a standard trading time, and if you want it instantly then you pay... 15+ hours for a trade is so over the top.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Just stumbled onto a boss named Hel.

WtyH2kcl.jpg

AatLpLml.jpg

I guess shes not in the game yet, never seen her before this battle. Then again maybe its some weird Hunt rare that nobody even knows exists yet lol. Either way would totally get a max spirit of that.

putermcgee

Just stumbled onto a boss named Hel.

WtyH2kcl.jpg

AatLpLml.jpg

I guess shes not in the game yet, never seen her before this battle. Then again maybe its some weird Hunt rare that nobody even knows exists yet lol. Either way would totally get a max spirit of that.
Is she added to your summon pool after you defeat her? Was it one of those random dark red boss battles that appear in previously cleared areas?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Is she added to your summon pool after you defeat her? Was it one of those random dark red boss battles that appear in previously cleared areas?

Nah she was just a regular zone boss battle unfortunately (dont remember the exact coordinates but its off the southeast coast of Africa). Guessing shes either some obscure hunt nobody has found yet (like Makemake until recently) or shes in an upcoming event. Hopefully the latter.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
Nah she was just a regular zone boss battle unfortunately (dont remember the exact coordinates but its off the southeast coast of Africa). Guessing shes either some obscure hunt nobody has found yet (like Makemake until recently) or shes in an upcoming event. Hopefully the latter.

Very likely not a normal hunt but a future raid or hunt event since you can't hunt Dark/light spirits unless it is specifically a dark/hunt event scheduled.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Hel looks neat. I want one.

Just curious, what were the coordinates of the boss fight?

Honestly don't remember the exact coordinates but its around -1,-5. I said earlier its off the southeast coast of Africa but that was wrong, its actually in between South America and Africa, way south.

Also totally forgot hunts cant be light/dark unless its a specific event so yeah its probably a Raid thing or a local hunt event spirit.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
adv summons aren't worth a ton unless they are either SR and/or Waifus (both are the most valuable spirits in the game basically - izanagi / izanami / amaterasu etc). Or have really useful skills / stats.

Shachi has neither of that going for him unfortunately.

Updated "For Trade" list!

Tangata-Manu
Gunslinger x2
Yum Kaax
Adaptive Camouflage x2
Ixmucane x3
Wyvern
White Buffalo Maiden x2
Excalibur
Huallallo Carhuinicho
Ebisu
Miroku
Asura the Evil
Bunyip
Belobog
Inti
Chernobog
Sedna
Anubis
Wakan Tanka

Advanced Summons

Emperor of Fire (R)
Bremen Town Musicians x2 (UC)
Jack-o'-Lantern (UC)
Cinderella (UC)
Ouroboros (UC)

Looking for Ah Puchs, Or any neat things in general!

Rixa

Got this today: http://imgur.com/z3fKHN9

http://imgur.com/9kb3zrw

Also is the above a desirable adv summon? Gonna start trading out my extra Toro summons for other summons that are more desirable trade wise. Need better things to trade for i realized.

That Advanced Summon is poor in skills & picture aint cool, dont waste your Jokers to it.

This is my Zilant at level 65. Good hp & nice support skill in Wood element days (with woodie team).

They are all in 32-41 lvl range for me so more even then before.

And my trade list:

Sortiara // I can trade her for 2-3 normal SRs
Genie of the Lamp // I can trage her for one weakeker SR or two raid R

2x Prometheus
1x Hermes
1x Perun
1x Abzu
1x Kanaloa
//Will trade for for Set, Freya, Nanna, Vampire Hunter, Cernunnos, Valkyria, Orca

Rixa

Ive been playing for 3 days now, and ive cleared 24 zones so far.

25 is only first limit max.
You can limit break Itzamnas max level 4 times, either using another Itzamna or Joker of Light.

25->35
35->45
45->55
55->65

My Itzamna is around lvl 50, I got 1 spare Itzamna waiting for lvl 55. I rather use Itzamnas than JoL. Itzamna is easier to get than JoL through trades (I cant get it othervise).
For example, earlier I trade my JoL to 2x Phoenix & 1 Itzamna.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Don't ever waste your JoLs on -anything- other than if you are a lucky son of a gun with an Amaterasu or Lady. You can just trade your JoL for whatever Light SR you need and a whole lot more.

Like I just traded my last Lady that I'm not using for 2 JOL and a couple quality SR. instead of limit breaking my current Lady with it. But JoL is definitely the most valuable of jokers.

Are the raid bosses appearances uneven for anyone else? I've got Horus up to level 15, but I'm only around level 7 for the other two.

My Anubis is level 49 while the other 2 for me are 37 and 39. Anubis at 49 is still way easier to deal with than Meretseger at 37.

Don't ever waste your JoLs on -anything- other than if you are a lucky son of a gun with an Amaterasu or Lady.

Gahahahaha.

I gave the PUMP sisters to the winner of my contest.

BqGMvto.jpg

For those who don't know, the said button is Start button.

It does basically the same thing as tapping the element chart during battle.

TUSR

Banned
Gahahahaha.

BqGMvto.jpg

these waifus, i cant handle them. i need them

RpgN

They are all in 32-41 lvl range for me so more even then before.

And my trade list:

Sortiara // I can trade her for 2-3 normal SRs
Genie of the Lamp // I can trage her for one weakeker SR or two raid R

2x Prometheus
1x Hermes
1x Perun
1x Abzu
1x Kanaloa
//Will trade for for Set, Freya, Nanna, Vampire Hunter, Cernunnos, Valkyria, Orca

I have an Orca for your Prometheus.

Gahahahaha.

BqGMvto.jpg

=OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I've been looking for Amaterasu since I started the game and you just "gave" to him!?

WTH, man! So damn lucky!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Whoops econodog I just realized that I don't have any spare Kanaloas left.

I do have 2x Ixmucane if you were looking for 2 though, not sure if you're just limit breaking or trying to max. If you're just interested in 1 thats cool I can still trade it for the Tlaloc. Sorry about that though.

I put them up so you can send whatever back.

Rixa

How is Artemis valued in comparison to Yellow Emperor/T. Rex?

I have 3 of those and I'm not that interested.

Artemis & Yellow Emperor are normal SR summons and T-Rex is (according to wikia) hunt only SR spirit. For me Artemis is low end SR, Yellow Emperor as wanted SR status and T-Rex high end (dont have one tho).

So from those 3, I would trade away Artemis and level other 2.

Rixa

Looking for:
Code:
[B][U]Adv[/U][/B]
[LIST]
[*]Rare
- Ares
- Brigit
- Leviathan
[/LIST]

[B][U]Normal[/U][/B]
[LIST]
[*]Rare
- Ixchel
- Lindwurm
- Fafnir
- Excalibur
- Valkyrie
- Daikokuten
- Hermes
- Heremod
[*]Super Rare
- Phoenix, Njord / Joker of Water
[/LIST]

Offering:
Code:
[B][U]Adv[/U][/B]
[LIST]
[*]Rare
- Hellhound
- Macha
- Heracles
^^ Adv.R. trading only to Adv.R
[/LIST]

[B][U]Normal[/U][/B]
[LIST]
[*]Rare
- Ixmucane
- 2x Abzu
- 2x Lugh
- Cernunnos
- 2x Nanna
- Mokosh
- Sedna
- Gandharva the Music God
- 2x Veles
- Toutatis
- Ashura The Evil
- Huallallo Carhuincho
- Miroku
- Horus -> Chernobog
[*]Super Rare
- Tezcatlipoca
[/LIST]

I think we do, your ID is the same as your gaf nickname with a cute hamster or rat looking avatar, right?

Edit

Also I just summoned a Vampire Hunter. Make that 2 Prometheus!

Cool I've put 2 prometheuses on my trade list.

@ Rixa - Hermes for Cernunnos ?

Anyone want a Meretseger?

Spirits I'm looking for: Ziz, Perun, Vampire Hunter and Cernunnos.

I've Perun for trade - do you have anything else ? :)

Artemis & Yellow Emperor are normal SR summons and T-Rex is (according to wikia) hunt only SR spirit. For me Artemis is low end SR, Yellow Emperor as wanted SR status and T-Rex high end (dont have one tho).

So from those 3, I would trade away Artemis and level other 2.

Do you think I can trade Artemis for Yellow Emperor straight up 1x1?

Top Bottom