• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Amn

Neo Member
Guy that agreed to trade Robin Hood with me wnet back on the deal.
He flashed my offer in a thread and of course somebody offered more...

I don't even know why I still go to gamefaqs...

Yeah, I limit my trading to GAF. It's a lot more limited pool, but I like how I can completely trust everyone here.

yella

Guy that agreed to trade Robin Hood with me wnet back on the deal.
He flashed my offer in a thread and of course somebody offered more...

I don't even know why I still go to gamefaqs...

You'll get guys like that everywhere, not just gamefaqs. Everyone wants the best deals for their stuff. I'd say try the Wikia before gamefaqs, though; I have traded there with great success, especially in the last few days (Cerberus ADV R x 2 + First Mother for Spy Costume Yunica, Hua Po & Azure Dragon; then LotD + Sorcerer for Athena, Guan Yu, Muramasa & White Tiger).

You'll get guys like that everywhere, not just gamefaqs. Everyone wants the best deals for their stuff. I'd say try the Wikia before gamefaqs, though; I have traded there with great success, especially in the last few days (Cerberus ADV R x 2 + First Mother for Spy Costume Yunica, Hua Po & Azure Dragon; then LotD + Sorcerer for Athena, Guan Yu, Muramasa & White Tiger).

I'm fine with people wanting the best possible deal.

But once you say, ok, that's a deal. I mean, once you close the deal, it's not okay to still go around trying to get better offers.

I'm gonna try the wikia forum.

yella

I'm fine with people wanting the best possible deal.

But once you say, ok, that's a deal. I mean, once you close the deal, it's not okay to still go around trying to get better offers.

I'm gonna try the wikia forum.

That's very true. But, this is the Internet we're talking about; one should always expect the unexpected lol.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Yes. As many as you can send my way. :)

I was keeping the slots open because of the Robin trade, but since it didn't happen, I'm free.

Black Tortoise, right? Or was it Artemis?

Black Tortoise.

Have 2 right now, both are up for trade. Dunno if we're friends but send an invite to darkside31337 if we arent

TUSR

Banned
if anyone is interested in Yum Kaax, I have 3 up for trades right now, will take whatever R spirit you dont want.

name is TUSR

dallow_bg

nods at old men
if anyone is interested in Yum Kaax, I have 3 up for trades right now, will take whatever R spirit you dont want.

name is TUSR

I'll take you up on that, I need 3 to finish mine I believe.
PSN name is dallow, will send you a request

EDIT: What's your PSN name? Tried TUSR and the one in your profile but neither come up in search.

TUSR

Banned
I'll take you up on that, I need 3 to finish mine I believe.
PSN name is dallow, will send you a request

EDIT: What's your PSN name? Tried TUSR and the one in your profile but neither come up in search.

TUSRed

my mistake, I made a new account when I got my Vita

JJP12

If you have traveled, try to reboot Vita. Sometimes its same for me and changing hotspot device to another doesnt help, even you are atleast 40km from last hunt. If that happens I turn power from Vita off and on again, usually it helps (once I had to do this twice).

Thanks for the Igaluk, its in my mailbox waiting for the 4 Dark Jokers (yea, Iam using Jokers to it, prolly not getting another Igaluk easily). Next I probably start Excalibur project, got 6 in my slots (everyone at level 1) and 5 in mailbox. They kinda take room :).

My Daikokuten project is nearing finish. Today destiny summoned one more, still needing few of those. Kinda hard cause only way to obatin is through trades & DS. So many projects that take so much space.

They really should consider adding more slot capacity. I cant understand whats the reason slot max capacity being only 100. This game is about collecting stuff and its fucking hard to collect when you dont have room. Easy money to devs and they wont take it. I just cant...

Hey I have 3 Daikokuten if you want to trade them for some of your Lughs/Nannas.

Or if you don't have any more of them it could be something else

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Welp. Trying to start my game and getting a This data is corrupt error message. Had no choice but to delete it all and am redownloading it. This sucks.

Rixa

Some tips according to grinding.
Grinding on a GB day and BL day is fun and boring same time:

1. Go to area where is Mission of 3 Battles
2. Be sure that your team of 3 can one hit kill enemies.
3. Click click click
4. Start mission
5. Do something else for next 3 minutes.
6. Rinse and repeat.
6.1 Remember to use your raid points
6.2 Remember to add spirits to team or change them to raid.

7. Don't waste your time to summon those massive amounts of summoning stones you get.
8. Don't do new areas during grind days, it is better to do them in Average blessing days.
9. Even if you don't grind whole day, there is atleast 2 GB days. Iam at 3rd in a row now. With some amount of time spent to grinding in 3 days (and raids) I have got 76k Summoning Stones.
10. Use your summoning stones at average blessing day.
11. If your team cant one hit kill spirits, get a Barong and use it as a team leader, helps a lot.

My grind area Sweden
2014-05-28-210212.jpg

2014-05-28-210221.jpg

2014-05-28-210231.jpg

2014-05-28-210248.jpg

2014-05-28-210343.jpg

2014-05-28-210407.jpg

2014-05-28-210443.jpg

Rixa

Hey I have 3 Daikokuten if you want to trade them for some of your Lughs/Nannas.

Or if you don't have any more of them it could be something else

Lets do that trade. I think we are not ingame friends psn nick same as gaf.
2 Nanna's and 1 Lugh In my tradeslot. Send a fr to me, Ill accept it asap.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
That is exactly how I grind Rixa. Good guide.
I pulled in just over 100k on the last two days I had Great Blessing, but I don't know if I'll have that kind of time again.

RoeBear

I grind a bit on great blessing days if I am watching tv or something.

I grind when playing Dark Souls 2, or fighting games. I'm scared of image burn though cause sometimes I forget to look back over to it, and this game for whatever reason doesn't ever go into sleep mode.

JJP12

Lets do that trade. I think we are not ingame friends psn nick same as gaf.
2 Nanna's and 1 Lugh In my tradeslot. Send a fr to me, Ill accept it asap.

Sorry, got a bit distracted by Watch Dogs. I just sent the trades. Thanks for waiting =]

Rixa

Sorry, got a bit distracted by Watch Dogs. I just sent the trades. Thanks for waiting =]

Np :). Its almost midnight here and those take 6.45h time to transfer. So when I wake up (thursday is public holiday here) I have 3 Daikos to merge :p. Thanks for those, Ill post pic from Daikokuten when its ready.

FrAsp

Neo Member
Nice guide Rixa. But there is one problem, I hate grinding. I just want to play, and so far that seems to go really well. I only got 5 areas left on the whole globe! (Minus the weird islands that I can not access.)

Really excited for tomorrow when my spirits have healed!

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Nice guide Rixa. But there is one problem, I hate grinding. I just want to play, and so far that seems to go really well. I only got 5 areas left on the whole globe! (Minus the weird islands that I can not access.)

Really excited for tomorrow when my spirits have healed!

That's incredible.
How high do the enemy spirit levels get to?

B.O.O.M

God damn I love all the random Asian players I added on my list. They make the most awesome trade offers

First got a Genie for Inti
Now got a Vermillion Bird for Prometheus

so happy

Now I just need White Tiger and that Chinese goddess set would be complete

finally got my 30 day log in trophy... whew. i was sure there was a night where it went past midnight while i was caught up with Borderlands 2, and i logged in at 12:08 hoping it would count... guess i was in the right timezone

also, this 'roided out squirrel/beaver/platypus thing cracked me up when i saw it in battle a minute ago... luckily the kill captured it:

BoxwPjECMAEj87r.jpg:large

Updated "For Trade" list!

Tangata-Manu (R)
Gunslinger (R) x3
Yum Kaax (R)
Adaptive Camouflage (R) x2
Ixmucane (R) x3
Wyvern (R)
White Buffalo Maiden (R) x2
Excalibur (R)
Huallallo Carhuinicho (R) x2
Ebisu (R)
Miroku (R)
Asura the Evil (R)
Bunyip (R)
Inti (R)
Chernobog (R)
Sedna (R)
Anubis (R)
Horus (R)
Wakan Tanka (R)
Kwatee (R)
Itzamna (SR)

Advanced Summons

Leviathan (R)
Behemoth (R) x2
Emperor of Fire (R)
Bremen Town Musicians x2 (UC)
Jack-o'-Lantern (UC)
Cinderella (UC)
Ouroboros (UC)

Looking for Ah Puchs!

I start to belive this game have stealth trolling algorithms.

I was swimming in mammoths for few days so i decided to pure breed it - the moment i've started only got 2 additional ones :D

Hmm I need to test it more but it seems like Horus is so fast at higher levels that it's better to keep his 2 minions alive that way he needs to wait with other spirits for his turn to attack

FrAsp

Neo Member
Hmm I need to test it more but it seems like Horus is so fast at higher levels that it's better to keep his 2 minions alive that way he needs to wait with other spirits for his turn to attack

That is really clever. I havn't thought of that. I will try that out.

TUSR

Banned

yeah thats a good strat, but be careful because he will be able to use his special ability as well too.

Top Bottom