• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Rojo

Anyone have a sortiara or red hood for trade i have this

SR
God of Water
Igaluk
Itzamnax2
T-rexx2
Tezcatlipoca
Phoenixx2
First Motherx2
Kokopellix2
Thunderbird
Azure Dragon
Joker of Water
Joker of Dark

Adv R
White body
Emperor of Fire
Coyolxauhquix2
Witch
Nekomata
Spy Katx3
Spy Yunica
Balor
Cronus
Hellhound
Cerberus SSD
Valkryex2 SSD

econodog

Neo Member
Whoops econodog I just realized that I don't have any spare Kanaloas left.

I do have 2x Ixmucane if you were looking for 2 though, not sure if you're just limit breaking or trying to max. If you're just interested in 1 thats cool I can still trade it for the Tlaloc. Sorry about that though.

I put them up so you can send whatever back.

All good, I've offered on both Ixmucane's - I'm maxing out all my spirits now, made the mistake of rushing my Barong to lvl 50 and I regret that now. Taking my time with all the others and gradually max them all out (even the SR's). Thanks for the trades

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
All good, I've offered on both Ixmucane's - I'm maxing out all my spirits now, made the mistake of rushing my Barong to lvl 50 and I regret that now. Taking my time with all the others and gradually max them all out (even the SR's). Thanks for the trades

Ah yeah that sucks :(

You sent me a Tangata, was interested in the Tengu. Accepted the other deal though.

edit: actually its fine gonna trade it either way most likely down the road. Or feed it to my Athena :O

econodog

Neo Member
Ah yeah that sucks :(

You sent me a Tangata, was interested in the Tengu. Accepted the other deal though.

edit: actually its fine gonna trade it either way most likely down the road. Or feed it to my Athena :O

Oops, sorry - was going from memory first thing this morning... probably not the smartest thing to do. I still have a Tengu for next time then.

JJP12

Finished my first SR project! I've gotten so many First Mothers that I figured I might as well try and max her stats. She's definitely my most powerful spirit now. I'm thinking of doing the same to a God of Water. I've never summoned a GoW :/ but it seems like the easiest SR to acquire.
lTXsYXt.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Finished my first SR project! I've gotten so many First Mothers that I figured I might as well try and max her stats. She's definitely my most powerful spirit now. I'm thinking of doing the same to a God of Water. I've never summoned a GoW :/ but it seems like the easiest SR to acquire.

Him and Tezcatlipoca are definitely the easiest NA ones to do. Personally I've summoned 3 Tezcatlipocas but 0 GOWs so far. God of Water honestly seems like a cool pet project.

I'm going for Black Tortoise and Athena as my first two max stat SRs. Really don't know when I should start merging for max stats. Obviously don't want to do it too early because it costs more but can't wait to do it too late and fuck it up.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I'm pretty sure I have three God of Waters, in addition to the one I traded long ago.

If anyone is making him a pet project, let me know because I don't need him.

That's really awesome. Loving that HP.

Amn

Neo Member
I'm pretty sure I have three God of Waters, in addition to the one I traded long ago.

If anyone is making him a pet project, let me know because I don't need him.

That's really awesome. Loving that HP.

I'm working on a God of Water. I've got mine sitting at level 55. So far I've only been able to feed him one other. What you looking for in return?

Tha's amazing. Do you have any Mothers left? I could use those...

JJP12

Him and Tezcatlipoca are definitely the easiest NA ones to do. Personally I've summoned 3 Tezcatlipocas but 0 GOWs so far. God of Water honestly seems like a cool pet project.

I'm going for Black Tortoise and Athena as my first two max stat SRs. Really don't know when I should start merging for max stats. Obviously don't want to do it too early because it costs more but can't wait to do it too late and fuck it up.

Ohh Athena and Black Tortoise. That's quite an ambitious set of projects. I'd love to max an Athena but I don't think I'd have the resources to pull it off. I started pure breading first mother 1 at a time at level 56. Took 7 altogether. I think it should have taken 8 but on the 7th First mother I received double bonus. I forgot about Tez too. I may just wait a while and see what I get naturally and go from there.

Tha's amazing. Do you have any Mothers left? I could use those...

No more First Mothers. If I get anymore I'll send them you're way =]

I do however have a mictlantecuhtli...

Ohh Athena and Black Tortoise. That's quite an ambitious set of projects. I'd love to max an Athena but I don't think I'd have the resources to pull it off. I started pure breading first mother 1 at a time at level 56. Took 7 altogether. I think it should have taken 8 but on the 7th First mother I received double bonus. I forgot about Tez too. I may just wait a while and see what I get naturally and go from there.

No more First Mothers. If I get anymore I'll send them you're way =]

I do however have a mictlantecuhtli...

If you have no use for it, I'd love to take it off your hands. :)
Mine is stuck at level 30 because I don't want to spend my JoD on it.
Let me see what advanceds I can offer in return and send you a PM.

JJP12

If you have no use for it, I'd love to take it off your hands. :)
Mine is stuck at level 30 because I don't want to spend my JoD on it.
Let me see what advanceds I can offer in return and send you a PM.

Yeah I don't need it, its all yours. I would exchange it with a normal or advanced rare.

Mind if you list a few that you have and I'll pick one? And I can trade now

Sorry, let me list those here:

Red Hood Wolf (SS Delta Summons)
Sylphid
Frog Prince (SS Delta Summons) ---> this one has a pending trade for it (2 Spy Kats).

I also have Anubis and Horus if you would rather have Raid Bosses for it.

Edit: Btw, Itzan Cab looks fucking scary. Weird combination of skills too.

JJP12

Sorry, let me list those here:

Red Hood Wolf (SS Delta Summons)
Sylphid
Frog Prince (SS Delta Summons) ---> this one has a pending trade for it (2 Spy Kats).

I also have Anubis and Horus if you would rather have Raid Bosses for it.

Edit: Btw, Itzan Cab looks fucking scary. Weird combination of skills too.

Yeah, Earth spirit that changes all allies to fire and also deals water damage...

I feel like they just randomized this guy

Edit or Lady apparently...

yella

Haven't played seriously in about a week due to RL stuff getting in the way, but since I'm on vacation this week, I've picked this baby back up... which also means trying to trade some spirits I have no use for:

Adv R
Black Body
Blue Body
Huehuecoyotl
Hua Po (currently in transit; estimated ETA 20 mins)
Witch
Balor

Normal R
Wakan Tanka x 2
Gunslinger
Adaptive Camo x 2
Sedna
Ixmucane (iffy about this one)
Ah Puch
Sorcerer
Valkyrie
Benzaiten (iffy about this one)
Kisshoten (iffy about this one)
Kwatee
Nine-tailed Fox

I may have a few more to add to this list, but this is the majority of them for now. I'm willing to do multi-trades in either direction for good spirits. Let me know if anything interests you guys (you can contact me through PM, this thread or PSN - my ID is oldyella).

Amn

Neo Member
Haven't played seriously in about a week due to RL stuff getting in the way, but since I'm on vacation this week, I've picked this baby back up... which also means trying to trade some spirits I have no use for:

Interested in your Black Body, the Wakans, and the Benzaiten. Sent you a PM.

putermcgee

Soul Sacrifice Delta has been taking up all my time recently, but I still log in and do some Raid Bosses every day. I just hit 150 total, and I think I'm at my desired limit for my own Raid Bosses.

Anyway, here's my current trade list:
Have:
Bunyip (R, fire)
Karura (R, fire)
Nine-tailed Fox (R, fire)
Prometheus (R, metal)
Toutatis (R, metal)
Kamui (SR, wood)
Tengu (R, wood)
3x Kendappa (R, earth)
Tortoise (R, earth)
God of Water (SR, water)
Nio Ungyo (R, water)
2x Horus (R, light)
2x Meretseger (R, light)
2x Anubis (R, dark)
Ashura the Evil (R, dark)
Igaluk (SR, dark)
Chernobog (R, dark)

Want:
Quetzalcoatl (SR, fire)
White Buffalo Maiden (R, fire) *low priority*
Magician (SR, metal)
Shisa (UC, metal)
Tezcatlipoca (SR, earth)
Azure Dragon (SR, water)
Ebisu (R, water) *low priority*
Captain Cook (R, light)
Greys (R, light)
Scarab (C, light) *will trade UC spirits*
Yatagarasu (UC, dark)

Spy Costume Yunica (R, Gravity Rush, wood)
Spy Costume Raven (R, Gravity Rush, water)

Andvary

Soul Sacrifice Delta has been taking up all my time recently, but I still log in and do some Raid Bosses every day. I just hit 150 total, and I think I'm at my desired limit for my own Raid Bosses.

Sent you a PM =)

Rixa

Speaking about SRs

So far I've got 7 from spending 1kk summoning stones.

Can you check what ratios do you have ?

How do you see your summoned SR's? I cant remember amount of my summoned SR's (its under 10) and total Acquired amount is 42 but that includes every Joker & trade & hunted ones.

Rixa

Replied

I know Tez is a POS, and Igaluk is probably good to have on my dark team, but sure. I don't think I have the patience to level him up anyway, and I've already committed myself to raising Tez (and should commit myself to a mental institution for it). It's in my trade box.

Yep, I merging Ukko as Earth SR and dont need Tez which is in my tradeslot. Igaluk might be a looong project for me too. Thanks for it, I know I got feeling that I robbed you, if you dont want to trade its ok :). Cant access to DoS atleast 2h time so might be better that you offer to me than I to you (its easier for me just accept, might have time to do it in 30mins time).

^^ Thus I dont have time at the moment to go to friends list and search you etc ;).

Edit: Home at last, moved my Tez to your slots.

Current trade list
Abzu
Nine tailed fox
Ice Knack adv
Huallallo
Sedna
Toutatis

I can use buffalo maiden, freya, gunslinger, wakan, ixchel, ashura, inti, pandora, benzaiten, kisshouten, heremod, umibozu, and meretseger.

Also trading basilisks for mazu and nandou shengjun.

ithebigc

Neo Member
I haven't posted here in a while because I've been busy, but here's my updated trade list!

Looking For:

SR - Gravity Panther (Dark)
SR - Lady of the Depths (Light)
SR - Taishakuten (Metal)
R - Ixchel (Water)
R - Jurojin (Earth)
R - Nine-tailed Fox (Fire)
R - Sorcerer (Fire)
R - Yamatotakeru (Metal)
R - Yum Kaax (Wood)
R - Zhuge Liang
UC - Bodhidharma (Earth)
UC - Jiangshi (Earth)
UC - Mazu (Water)
UC - Shisa (Metal)
UC - Yuki-onna (Water)

Trading:

SR - Tezcatlipoca (Earth)
R - Ah Puch (Dark) x3
R - Bishamonten (Metal)
R - Daikokuten (Dark)
R - Ebisu (Water)
R - Gunslinger (Metal) x3
R - Huallallo Carhuincho (Fire) x3
R - Nio Ungyo (Water) x2
R - Ixmucane (Wood) x2
R - Kwatee (Earth) x3
R - Sedna (Water) x2
R - Spy Costume Kat (Fire)
R - Spy Costume Raven (Water) x4
R - Spy Costume Yunica (Wood) x2
R - Tangata-Manu (Metal)
R - Tengu (Wood) x2
R - Toutatis (Metal)
R - Wakan Tanka (Earth)
R - White Buffalo Maiden (Fire) x2

For Gravity Panther or Lady of the Depths, I'm willing to trade multiple Spy Costumes, just throw some other random Gravity Rush UCs my way. As for the UCs that I'm looking for, I can give any other American UC that you're looking for.

You can send me a PM or reply to this message, but my Destiny of Spirits ID is ithebigc-GAF. Thanks!

Ok, I think I need to stay away from "gaming discussion" for a while.
This forum is insane right now people... holy shit.

In DoS-related news, I got 3 Black Tortoises I want to trade for Phoenixes and First Mothers. Any takers?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Ok, I think I need to stay away from "gaming discussion" for a while.
This forum is insane right now people... holy shit.

In DoS-related news, I got 3 Black Tortoises I want to trade for Phoenixes and First Mothers. Any takers?

How many Phoenixes do you need? I will trade you 2 for 2 Black Tortoise.

Dunno if we are friends or not but I put one up if you're interested. Send an invite to darkside31337 if we arent.

How many Phoenixes do you need? I will trade you 2 for 2 Black Tortoise.

Dunno if we are friends or not but I put one up if you're interested. Send an invite to darkside31337 if we arent.

Mine is at level 50 and I have an extra one to break at 55.
Now, to get max bonus I'm gonna need about 15-18? So, I need a lot. lol

It's a deal, but I'm gonna need a while before we can actually do this.
I just agreed to a huge trade over at gamefaqs to get Robin Hood.
Could take a long time to complete (involves 2 aSRs and a Joker).

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Mine is at level 50 and I have an extra one to break at 55.
Now, to get max bonus I'm gonna need about 15-18? So, I need a lot. lol

It's a deal, but I'm gonna need a while before we can actually do this.
I just agreed to a huge trade over at gamefaqs to get Robin Hood.
Could take a long time to complete (involves 2 aSRs and a Joker).

Alright thats cool, theres no real rush. I'm collecting Black Tortoises myself to make it my first maxed out SR

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Can't believe you guys are maxing your SRs. :)

I really wish they'd patch the game with some kind of spirit checklist for stuff you've had in your party.
And also have "parties" that are pre-configured by yourself for quicker selection.
And and a "fight immediately" button to skip the party and rental screens.
And a 1.5x or greater fight speed button to speed things up. (great for grinding)

Man they should hire me.

TUSR

Banned
I haven't posted here in a while because I've been busy, but here's my updated trade list!

Looking For:

R - Ixchel (Water)
R - Yum Kaax (Wood)

Trading:

R - Spy Costume Kat (Fire)
R - Spy Costume Raven (Water) x4
R - Spy Costume Yunica (Wood) x2

Destiny of Spirits ID is ithebigc-GAF. Thanks!

Ill trade any of those 2 for Kat

I really wish they'd patch the game with some kind of spirit checklist for stuff you've had in your party.
And also have "parties" that are pre-configured by yourself for quicker selection.
And a 1.5x or greater fight speed button to speed things up. (great for grinding)

Man they should hire me.

Hey, if it's a regular pool summon it's not that bad.
I agree that they should hire you. Great suggestions. You know what I want?

Something like a pokedex. So I can keep/track data of all spirits I've had on my party before. =/

RpgN

Man they should hire me.

Those are some good ideas, I was especially thinking about pre-configured parties today. Not sure if they can add all that with how the game seems to be made on a bad engine though. It's slower than it should be with certain things...

oni_saru

Man they should hire me.

those sound like great ideas that won't happen because the devs from this game seem to not like great ideas :(

*still salty that it doesn't seem they took our ideas from post beta survey seriously*

adv summons aren't worth a ton unless they are either SR and/or Waifus (both are the most valuable spirits in the game basically - izanagi / izanami / amaterasu etc). Or have really useful skills / stats.

Shachi has neither of that going for him unfortunately.

That Advanced Summon is poor in skills & picture aint cool, dont waste your Jokers to it.

This is my Zilant at level 65. Good hp & nice support skill in Wood element days (with woodie team).

Thanks you two!! denied that trade request. sometimes i feel bad denying trade requests without telling them why >.< feels so cold!

putermcgee

Yep, I merging Ukko as Earth SR and dont need Tez which is in my tradeslot. Igaluk might be a looong project for me too. Thanks for it, I know I got feeling that I robbed you, if you dont want to trade its ok :). Cant access to DoS atleast 2h time so might be better that you offer to me than I to you (its easier for me just accept, might have time to do it in 30mins time).

^^ Thus I dont have time at the moment to go to friends list and search you etc ;).

Edit: Home at last, moved my Tez to your slots.
Ah, sorry, I didn't see this until just now. And the trade is complete!

My hunts haven't worked for a day or so now. It just says I haven't traveled anywhere.

miku

I'll take your Kamui if you are interested or want another Tezcatlipoca :p

Rixa

Ah, sorry, I didn't see this until just now. And the trade is complete!

My hunts haven't worked for a day or so now. It just says I haven't traveled anywhere.

If you have traveled, try to reboot Vita. Sometimes its same for me and changing hotspot device to another doesnt help, even you are atleast 40km from last hunt. If that happens I turn power from Vita off and on again, usually it helps (once I had to do this twice).

Thanks for the Igaluk, its in my mailbox waiting for the 4 Dark Jokers (yea, Iam using Jokers to it, prolly not getting another Igaluk easily). Next I probably start Excalibur project, got 6 in my slots (everyone at level 1) and 5 in mailbox. They kinda take room :).

My Daikokuten project is nearing finish. Today destiny summoned one more, still needing few of those. Kinda hard cause only way to obatin is through trades & DS. So many projects that take so much space.

They really should consider adding more slot capacity. I cant understand whats the reason slot max capacity being only 100. This game is about collecting stuff and its fucking hard to collect when you dont have room. Easy money to devs and they wont take it. I just cant...

Guy that agreed to trade Robin Hood with me wnet back on the deal.
He flashed my offer in a thread and of course somebody offered more...

I don't even know why I still go to gamefaqs...

Top Bottom