• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Rixa

Man, I have atrocious luck with the standard summons in this game. I've gotten one rare in the past week. Destiny Summons are basically the only good spirits I get.

Used ~45k summoning stones yesterday, didnt get any R's (0 SR too). RNG is against us (surprise surprise) :p. Waiting next average luck day to spent my rest SS (atm I do have over 65k).
Hunting is my way to get R's.

putermcgee

Whoa. The almanac is coming sooner than I thought... Though I wish it was there from the start.

http://www.jp.playstation.com/op/players/dos/en/information/destiny_of_spirits_update.html

We will be updating the game to add new features, make quality of life improvements and fix bugs.
■Date
June 12, 2014 (Thurs) After scheduled maintenance
■Update Details:
- Adds a Spirits Almanac
- Increases the maximum number of spirit slots that can be added by spending Destiny Orbs (by 10)
- Improves the lock and sell buttons
- Allows points to be received in batches from the mailbox
- Time will stop when a friend assists in battle.
- Adjusts the process by which trades are performed
- Adds new spirits to regular summons (6 UC spirits)
- Changes the game icon on the Home screen
- Other bug fixes
- Preparation for further events

Rixa

hey i just got a T rex, thats good right?

Imagine you have 3 maxed spirits and you rent T-Rex or use it as party leader. With right element day *Boom* you do ~6k damage in first attack phase with those 3 spirits. Especially good when combined with other +% attack leaders (rent or your own).

Meretsegers ability (counterattack), you want as much damage to him as fast as possible.
-> T-Rex is the solution (or Thor in Europe, Ashura in Asia).
Best scenario would be hard hitting spirits that have low HP (and fully maxed T-Rex), so you can use T-Rex (before it dies) to your whole party (5 spirits + 1 rented).

^^ Sadly I dont have them. Iam using quite often Ares (+50% to first attack).

Amn

Neo Member
hey i just got a T rex, thats good right?

Im collecting any waifus in this game, let me know your price.

Are you saying that you're open to trading him?

I have two Genie of the Lamps that I'm open to trading for him. Not sure what the going rate is for Genies vs T-rex, but I know they're both high demand.

Are you saying that you're open to trading him?

I have two Genie of the Lamps that I'm open to trading for him. Not sure what the going rate is for Genies vs T-rex, but I know they're both high demand.

T-Rex for 2 Genies? I would make that trade.

Genies are freaking gourgeous.

Amn

Neo Member
T-Rex for 2 Genies? I would make that trade.

Genies are freaking gourgeous.

I just pulled the two genies, so have no idea about what they're worth. I just know that people want them and they can fetch SRs. Is 2 for a T-Rex a relatively fair trade?

The main SRs I'm interested in are T-Rex, Yellow Emperor and Guan Yu (though Yellow Emperor is probably my priority, because I'm already working on maxing a Magician and a Phoenix... I also imagine that they are the easiest to get a hold of because they are normal summons).

Rixa

Anyone needing Veles as pb project or othervise? Got 3 of them in my tradeslots.
Other news. Spent 15k more SS today, didnt get any R, but managed to get Ukko. Which is nice, I can level him now to 65 (48 level atm). Also Horus is at level 68 (69lvl just popped). Iam aiming to get every raid boss to level 70. After its done Ill start helping more fellow players.

My raid stats:
Defeated rb: 211

Anubis LV 50
Horus LV 68
Meretseger LV62

^^ Anuvis is quite much behind those 2.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I'm really looking forward to the Almanac. Considering the collecible nature of the game, it seems like a glaring omission from the start. I hope it's retroactive, and has some details about the spirits.

Amn

Neo Member
I'm really looking forward to the Almanac. Considering the collecible nature of the game, it seems like a glaring omission from the start. I hope it's retroactive, and has some details about the spirits.

Yeah, the game has been 100% about maxing spirits for me up until this point. Filling in the almanac will add a nice secondary goal.

Yeah, the game has been 100% about maxing spirits for me up until this point. Filling in the almanac will add a nice secondary goal.

I do like 2... maybe 3 areas per day.
Most of the game to me is collecting now.

If the Almanac is not retroactive I'm gonna fucking rage.

Doomshine

To anyone who had trouble getting the montly PS+ orbs, try checking again. I managed to get mine today.

EDIT: and I got an Ares for them! Wooh! Finally time to raise him above 20.

econodog

Neo Member
Hey eco, put up the Wyvern and Valkyrie in my slots

I only have one Bunyip left, we traded the other one yesterday. I'll offer that now, if there's anything else on my list that you want for your 2nd Wyvern let me know.

I will be travelling a fair distance today, so I may be lucky enough to get another Bunyip via hunt - they seem to be the only Rare I get using hunt.

edit: just went to offer and the spirits were no longer in your trade slots, I have put the Bunyip in my trade slot for you

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I only have one Bunyip left, we traded the other one yesterday. I'll offer that now, if there's anything else on my list that you want for your 2nd Wyvern let me know.

I will be travelling a fair distance today, so I may be lucky enough to get another Bunyip via hunt - they seem to be the only Rare I get using hunt.

edit: just went to offer and the spirits were no longer in your trade slots, I have put the Bunyip in my trade slot for you

Yeah sorry had to do another deal - just sent the Valkyrie

putermcgee

On their Twitter, they said it was retroactive. Glad I got most of the Gravity Rush spirits in my collection at one point or another.

Speaking of which, would anyone be willing to trade their Gravity Panther or Lady of the Depths and then trade back right away? I just want them registered in my collection.

Silver66

Neo Member
I could trade them for the Zilant[SR] (1vs1), I need 3 of them.

Edit.. The value of "Met" is at least an SR (due the fact you have to stay days and days to kill hundreds of bosses), anyway I will trand it 1 & 1 for Barong

econodog

Neo Member

I do have a Zilant, but it's worth more to me than one Meretseger at this stage. Would seriously consider trading it for two Meretseger's though, only if you don't get any other offers that you're happy with.

Can't trade anything, game says " maximum trade request reached " but I go though all my friends and I have no pending trades, same in community with my own.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Try restarting the game?

Edit.. The value of "Met" is at least an SR (due the fact you have to stay days and days to kill hundreds of bosses), anyway I will trand it 1 & 1 for Barong

Wat, that's crazy.

Rixa

So. I opened 2 boss zones, waiting element day to kill them. Just got one question:

2014-05-31-181103.jpg

2014-05-31-181141.jpg
Does the level be same after I kill another boss?
Meaning it doesn't matter which one I kill first. I need to keep my summoning stones so long that I have ceared both areas and added those spirits to summoning pool.

Wat, that's crazy.

Indeed, I wouldn't trade 1 Mer vs 1 SR even 2 Mer vs 1 SR would be no buy to me.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I'm not insult no one, please pay attention what you say. If you are not agree don't tell crazy to anyone. Thanks.

Wat. That's not an insult.
Trading a Met for a SR is crazy, plain and simple.

You can just use multiple accounts to get the lvl 10 and 20 Mets if you really wanted to. That's far less trouble than getting a SR via normal means.

Amn

Neo Member
I just pulled the two genies, so have no idea about what they're worth. I just know that people want them and they can fetch SRs. Is 2 for a T-Rex a relatively fair trade?

The main SRs I'm interested in are T-Rex, Yellow Emperor and Guan Yu (though Yellow Emperor is probably my priority, because I'm already working on maxing a Magician and a Phoenix... I also imagine that they are the easiest to get a hold of because they are normal summons).

Just an update: I ended up trading the two Genies for two Yellow Emperors.

Top Bottom