• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Doomshine

Huh, I didn't realize there was an UC version Meretseger.

Anyway, last call for Abzu before I merge him.

I also have an Anubis.

Want: Ziz, Cernunnos and Vampire Hunter

Rixa

I need Chernobogs.

Offering:
Code:
[B][U]Normal[/U][/B]
[LIST]
[*]Rare
- 2x Abzu
- Ixmucane
- Lugh
- Mokosh
- Sedna
- Bunyip
- Gandharva the Music God
- 3x Veles
- Toutatis
- Ashura The Evil
- Huallallo Carhuincho
- Miroku
- Horus
[/LIST]

FrAsp

Neo Member
Done! All areas cleared! :D

I did it without spending any money on Orbs and without grinding/farming. Fun stuff. :)
It took me 302 hours of game time. I will fix some screenshots of my spirits that I used.

Now I am trying to max my spirits!

RpgN

I did it without spending any money on Orbs and without grinding/farming. Fun stuff. :)
It took me 302 hours of game time. I will fix some screenshots of my spirits that I used.

I'm preeeeetty sure you're the first one to have cleared the game on this forum?

Either way, banzaaaaaai!

Though hope you don't leave us :(

Rixa

Congratz! At this rate Iam done with areas in few years time :p. Doing 0-2 areas per day. Iam definetly spending my time to grinding.

FrAsp

Neo Member
I'm preeeeetty sure you're the first one to have cleared the game on this forum?

Either way, banzaaaaaai!

Though hope you don't leave us :(
I will not leave! I am still having fun trading and doing Boss Raids.
That reminds me that I have to fix a FT/LF again.

Banzaaaaaai!!

Congratz! At this rate Iam done with areas in few years time :p. Doing 0-2 areas per day. Iam definetly spending my time to grinding.
Thank you!

JJP12

Wow I am truly amazed, congrats! Definitely stick around and keep building your team up. Hopefully we'll get some info about the 3 lost continents soon =]

Wow nice job :)

Also for trade:

Guivre// Looking for other SRs

Toutatis
Kwatee
Yum Kax
Kanaloa
Abzu
2x Shennong
Perun
Meretseger (only for Anubis)
//Looking for Anubis, Vamp Hunter, Freya, Nanna, Cernunnos, Set

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Looks like theres an update happening.

http://www.jp.playstation.com/op/players/dos/en/information/destiny_of_spirits_update.html

■Date
June 12, 2014 (Thurs) After scheduled maintenance
■Update Details:
- Adds a Spirits Almanac
- Increases the maximum number of spirit slots that can be added by spending Destiny Orbs (by 10)
- Improves the lock and sell buttons
- Allows points to be received in batches from the mailbox
- Time will stop when a friend assists in battle.
- Adjusts the process by which trades are performed
- Adds new spirits to regular summons (6 UC spirits)
- Changes the game icon on the Home screen
- Other bug fixes
- Preparation for further events

FrAsp

Neo Member
^ Cool update, looks good.

Wow nice job :)

Also for trade:

Guivre// Looking for other SRs

Toutatis
Kwatee
Yum Kax
Kanaloa
Abzu
2x Shennong
Perun
Meretseger (only for Anubis)
//Looking for Anubis, Vamp Hunter, Freya, Nanna, Cernunnos, Set

Thanks guys!
I got an Anubis for that Meretseger.

Edit: i also got 2 Freyja and one Nanna that I can trade you. Don't really need anything else that you have, but I can help you out anyways.

2nd Edit: Sry! But the 3 ladies are reserved for someone else! Didn't think clearly!

Rixa

Looks like theres an update happening.

- Increases the maximum number of spirit slots that can be added by spending Destiny Orbs (by 10)

Hmm. By 10. Do they mean you can only buy 10 new slots (meaning you can use 20 orbs) or does by 10 mean that its 10 orbs for every 5 new slots.

I hate when these things are said so that its unclear what they mean :p.

- Adds a Spirits Almanac
- Improves the lock and sell buttons
- Allows points to be received in batches from the mailbox
- Adjusts the process by which trades are performed
- Adds new spirits to regular summons (6 UC spirits)
- Changes the game icon on the Home screen
- Other bug fixes
- Preparation for further events

1) Alright! Looks like I got my "pokedex" of sorts...
2) So, spending orbs will increase space by 10 or 15?
3) Don't care.
4) Don't care.
5) Yes! Finally! This fucking sucked and would ruim strategies way too often.
6) Interesting... maybe this will help stop scammers? I wish it would take less time too.
7) Cool. I look foward to pure merging most of those lol
8) Why? The current one is gourgeous.
9) Always nice.
10) I hope they change the mechanics as well so it's not too repetitive.

^ Cool update, looks good.

Thanks guys!
I got an Anubis for that Meretseger.

Edit: i also got 2 Freyja and one Nanna that I can trade you. Don't really need anything else that you have, but I can help you out anyways.

Cool :)

I've got one slot free so I put meretseger

Hmm. By 10. Do they mean you can only buy 10 new slots (meaning you can use 20 orbs) or does by 10 mean that its 10 orbs for every 5 new slots.

I hate when these things are said so that its unclear what they mean :p.
It probably means 10 more slots than the current max.

FrAsp

Neo Member
Hmm...

I just noticed some weird things. I just cleared every possible tile that I can access too, which means I got the Spirit Master trophy (456 areas cleared). But I got 5 people on my friend list that have more than 456 areas cleared!
How!?
Did they somehow access the "mystery islands"?

Anyone knows?

Anyways; here is my team!

Wood
Bo0kantIUAAMtor.jpg

Fire
Bo0kh7GIcAAB7GK.jpg

Earth
Bo0k-4hIQAAOW9J.jpg

Metal
Bo0lNGPIEAAqgb7.jpg

Water
Bo0laCsIIAE_E5k.jpg

Light
Bo0lp01IQAAiTfa.jpg

Dark
Bo0l2XaIIAA83aD.jpg

Rixa

That annoyed me. Was hoping for an option to turn off assist attacks but this is better.
That's my guess as well.

Nowadays I try to use this as my advantage. Keeping my fingers on top of chaos spirit and waiting assist to happen. When it does, I wait so long as possible to get more to my skill bar. Stupid thing tho that time goes on.

Hmm...

I just noticed some weird things. I just cleared every possible tile that I can access too, which means I got the Spirit Master trophy (459 areas cleared). But I got 5 people on my friend list that have more than 459 areas cleared!
How!?

Anyone knows?

Since i didnt get any info by googling it. Might be easier if you send PSN msg to those 5 people :). And please share the answer to here too!

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I've always wondered about accessing those islands. I figured that the devs were just waiting for a particular event to reveal them.

Hmm...

I just noticed some weird things. I just cleared every possible tile that I can access too, which means I got the Spirit Master trophy (456 areas cleared). But I got 5 people on my friend list that have more than 456 areas cleared!
How!?

Anyone knows?

Anyways; here is my team!

Wood
Bo0kantIUAAMtor.jpg

I will sell you my soul for that Robin Hood. Deal? :)

FrAsp

Neo Member
Since i didnt get any info by googling it. Might be easier if you send PSN msg to those 5 people :). And please share the answer to here too!
I just had a nice conversation with one of them that got 463 Areas Freed. He/she said that he/she haven't freed any areas beside the regular ones. He/she started in Canada, which maybe changes something? Idk.
Then we talked about if the Cleared Area Bosses (super bosses) ads to the Areas Freed count. He/she beat one of those bosses but his/her count of Freed Areas was still at 463. So no luck there, maybe once the servers updates it will be at 464 zones?

I will sell you my soul for that Robin Hood. Deal? :)
NEVAH!

I'm suprised by low levels on most of stuff - I expected to need multiple maxed SRs to finish :)
Choose your battles wisely, beat the minions, then do the boss fights once your team regain health. My boys/gals might not look tough, but they sure do pack a punch! ;)

FrAsp

Neo Member
Have you pure merged anything?

All of the Uncommons are pure merged. And every rare that I got over level 40 is ongoing pure merging or already done. Ashura, Nanna, Freyja and Valkyire are done. Vampire Hunter and Belobog are just one away from done. The others are work in progress.

All of the Uncommons are pure merged. And every rare that I got over level 40 is ongoing pure merging or already done. Ashura, Nanna, Freyja and Valkyire are done. Vampire Hunter and Belobog are just one away from done. The others are work in progress.

That actually makes some Rs as powerful if not more than SRs.
Seriously, my Phantom of Gold and Werewolf are born killers.
I'm working on Griffin now.

econodog

Neo Member
Looking to set up a trade or two. psn is econodog, ign is eco_GAF

RARES:
Anubis (x 2) (only trading for a Meretseger)
Barong (x 2) (trading for SR)
Bunyip (x 2)
Cernunnos
Chalchiuhtlicue (x2)
Chernobog (x3) (only trading for a Meretseger)
Excalibur
Gandharva the Music God
Horus (x3) (only trading for a Meretseger)
Inti (only trading for a Meretseger)
Jurojin
Karura
Kwatee
Miroku
Nio Agyo
Perun (x2)
Tengu
Vampire Hunter (x 2)

LOOKING FOR:
Belobog
Benzaiten
Bishamonten
Ghost Ship
Greys
Heremod
Ixmucane
Kanaloa
Lugh
Meretseger (will trade my other raid bosses for this)
Mokosh
Nine-tailed Fox
Umibozu
Valkyrie
Wyvern

Feel free to make an offer if I have something you're looking for.

econodog

Neo Member
2 Greys + Tezcatlipoca for your 2 Barongs.

Also got a couple Wyverns and a Valkyrie. Not sure if you were doing Barong only for a SR.

I can trade 1 Barong for 1 Tezcatlipoca.

Happy to trade other rares for your Greys / Wyvern / Valkyrie if I have something else you need.

econodog

Neo Member
Aight I put my Tezcatlipoca up.

edit: Actually I could use the Bunyips.

2x Bunyip for a Wyvern and a Valkyrie?

Just offered on the Tezcatlipoca. Yes, if you're happy to fill up all your trade slots for the next 12 or so hours, I'd be happy with a Wyvern and a Valkyrie for my 2x Bunyips. Put them up and I'll offer asap.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Just offered on the Tezcatlipoca. Yes, if you're happy to fill up all your trade slots for the next 12 or so hours, I'd be happy with a Wyvern and a Valkyrie for my 2x Bunyips. Put them up and I'll offer asap.

Cool put up the first Wyvern. My 3rd slot is still going to take a couple hours but we can just do the 2 now and the next 2 in another 12 16 hours or so.

econodog

Neo Member
Cool put up the first Wyvern. My 3rd slot is still going to take a couple hours but we can just do the 2 now and the next 2 in another 12 16 hours or so.

I've offered on the Wyvern - we can resume any other trades in about 16 hours (actually, I'll be sound asleep then, so more like another 20 hours).

Man, I have atrocious luck with the standard summons in this game. I've gotten one rare in the past week. Destiny Summons are basically the only good spirits I get.

Looking to set up a trade or two. psn is econodog, ign is eco_GAF

RARES:
Anubis (x 2) (only trading for a Meretseger)
Barong (x 2) (trading for SR)
Bunyip (x 2)
Cernunnos
Chalchiuhtlicue (x2)
Chernobog (x3) (only trading for a Meretseger)
Excalibur
Gandharva the Music God
Horus (x3) (only trading for a Meretseger)
Inti (only trading for a Meretseger)
Jurojin
Karura
Kwatee
Miroku
Nio Agyo
Perun (x2)
Tengu
Vampire Hunter (x 2)

LOOKING FOR:
Belobog
Benzaiten
Bishamonten
Ghost Ship
Greys
Heremod
Ixmucane
Kanaloa
Lugh
Meretseger (will trade my other raid bosses for this)
Mokosh
Nine-tailed Fox
Umibozu
Valkyrie
Wyvern

Feel free to make an offer if I have something you're looking for.

I'll have Kanaloa later today - Cernunnos for it ?

Top Bottom