• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Rixa

Looks like it was just a glitch, then. I got 8 spirits for a 2 km trip and another 8 for .5 km trip.

In those situations you can check Travel distance (after first hunt). Probably showing something over 400km. After 2nd hunt (when you have done your home hunt) it shows 0.0km but before doing that 2nd hunt, check Travel Distance.

Edit: Speaking of hunt data (acquired emblems):
Hunts 132
Total Distance: 8212 km

So I guess I haven't really played this game for a while now, mostly since getting almost every spirit I wanted. I just found out they added some new regular summons and want to get my hands on a couple since they look really cool.

Definitely looking to trade for:
Chloris (EU UC)
Ame-onna (AS UC)
Sleeve-tugger (AS UC)
I also never managed to get hold of Hamaguri-nyoibo (AS C), Tennyo (AS UC), Miko (AS C), Phoenix (US SR) or Izanami (lol). So those are still on the wishlist.

I assume my old tradelist below is correct, although I think some of that stuff might be on a spare account.
ADV
R - Okikurumi (x2)
R - Shachi
R - Brigit
R - Balor
R - Brigit
R - Spy-costume Kat
R - Spy-costume Raven
R - Spy-costume Cyanae (x2)
UC - Cyanea (x2)

Regular
SR - Cuhullin (x2)
SR - Joker of Wood (x2)
R - Karura
R - Toutatis (x2)
R - Vampire Hunter (x3)
R - Daikokuten
R - Hermes
R - Pandora
R - Valkyrie
R - Ogma
R - Pandora
R - Freyja
R - Asura the Evil
R - Chernobog
R - Ziz
C - Kozu & Mezu (x2)
C - Scarab

TheAznOne

Finally after 16+ hours, my first update is finally past that dreaded 86mb part. WTF was that all about? Kept getting that error all day. I was at a point in giving up on this game for good.

Edit: Got this in my DS. Might have to make her a project.
ZvlCp79.jpg

TheAznOne

My Nine-tailed Fox for your Greys?

If he doesn't want to do that trade, I have a grey to trade for your 9-tale. Currently fullbreeding her. Need at least 9-10 more i figure to get max stats.

Out of 20 summons so far, got 1 R and 1 SR. Getting them @ 1st and 11th summons. Anyone know if the new NA UCs is worth doing a pure spirit?

Huge trade list incoming...

FT:
aSR
Coyote
Lady of the Depths (only aSR or Joker of Light + something else)
Gravity Panther (only aSR or Joker of Dark + something else)

SR
Apollo
Magician
Artemis
Tezcatlipoca (4)
Itzamna (2)
Kane

aR
Frog Prince
Hua Po (2)
Koro-pok-guru

R
Yum kaax
Pachacamac (2)
Wyvern (2)
Inti (2)
Gunslinger
White Buffalo Maiden (2)
Set (2)
Tlaloc
Prometheus (3)
Nine-tailed Fox
Benzaiten
Karura

Raid Bosses
Chernobog
Anubis (2)
Ashura The Evil

Jokers
Joker of Wood (4)
Joker of Fire (2)
Joker of Water (3)
Joker of Earth
Joker of Light

LF:
Joker of Metal
Viracocha
Senju-Kannon
Yellow Emperor (High Priority)
Azure Dragon (High Priority)
T. Rex (High Priority)
Phoenix
First Mother
Ashura (Fire)
Guan Yu
Blue Body
Spy Kat (High Priority)
Spy Yunica (High Priority)
Witch
Mictlantecuhtli
Ah Puch
Greys
Ixchel
Barong

Sure, its already in my tradeslot, But none has ever offered anything about it :p. I think it will have good stats (not sure tho). Was thinking to raise it myself but the chances to get more of those for me as EU player are really low. I got Itzamna at 65 level so not needing another SR for light.

Yo, Rixa, check my list and let me know what you want for Senju-Kannon. Only thing off the table is Apollo. I want an Ashura for him. The rest is fair game.

putermcgee

Do you have any of the C/UC spirits I'm looking for, or maybe another Female Shaman/Aka-ashi or a Kappa or something?
I'll try to wrangle up some Kappas and Aka-ashis. Female Shamans too if I can even find them.

If he doesn't want to do that trade, I have a grey to trade for your 9-tale. Currently fullbreeding her. Need at least 9-10 more i figure to get max stats.

Out of 20 summons so far, got 1 R and 1 SR. Getting them @ 1st and 11th summons. Anyone know if the new NA UCs is worth doing a pure spirit?
Okay, I'll keep you in mind.

As for the new UCs, I think I'm going to pure breed them anyway since I did that with all the other UCs in that pool. They can't be any worse than the American UC earth spirits!

I'll throw First Mother up now, thanks!
As for Inti... alternatively... both Inti for either Spy Kat or Spy Yunica?

I thought we were friends already. Whats your ID?
Unfortunately I dont have advance fodder to trade for the spy girls.
I could offer you a Frog Prince + Inti + Harpy for both in attempt to balance it with the adv that I have left, but I think it's pushing too much..

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I thought we were friends already. Whats your ID?
Unfortunately I dont have advance fodder to trade for the spy girls.
I could offer you a Frog Prince + Inti + Harpy for both in attempt to balance it with the adv that I have left, but I think it's pushing too much..

dallow is my PSN. Let me remove someone.
As for the trade, let me think about it, or maybe what else I can do. I'm definitely interested in both Intis though.

dallow is my PSN. Let me remove someone.
As for the trade, let me think about it, or maybe what else I can do. I'm definitely interested in both Intis though.

FR sent.
The thing about Inti is that he is invite only. But i'll think about it too.
For now lets just do mother for bird.

JJP12

44.62% !

The almanac is pretty cool. I know I'll never get 100% but I'll definitely try to reach 75/80%

I'm also totally jealous EU gets 2 SRs added to their normal summoning pool >.<

Rixa

Yo, Rixa, check my list and let me know what you want for Senju-Kannon. Only thing off the table is Apollo. I want an Ashura for him. The rest is fair game.

Hi. If you manage to get Phoenix from somewhere I can trade Senju to it, if thats ok for you.

44.62% !

The almanac is pretty cool. I know I'll never get 100% but I'll definitely try to reach 75/80%

I'm also totally jealous EU gets 2 SRs added to their normal summoning pool >.<

Atleast there is now a chance to get them. Tho I used almost 1m summoning stones and havent got single Light / Dark SR from EU normal summoning pool.
Now that there is 2 more SR added, the chances to get those Dark / Light SR are even thinner :p.

Funny thing is that Ive got 2 normal Light SR summons, other one is from Asia (Senju-Kannon) and otherone is AM Itzamna which is already level 65 :p. And also I have one AM Dark SR (Igaluk).

Edit: If you have room in your friends list, send invite to me. GAF nick = PSN nick. Got few friendslots available, I can always make more room.

Edit2: Someone has maxed one new UC already. Kinda shitty HP
Twitter pic

Edit3: US players that have problems with free orbs. There is hope
DoS said:
We're still looking into the issue in regards to some PS+ users not obtaining free orbs. We truly appreciate your patience.

RpgN

Huge trade list incoming...

FT:
aSR
Coyote
Lady of the Depths (only aSR or Joker of Light + something else)
Gravity Panther (only aSR or Joker of Dark + something else)

SR
Apollo
Magician
Artemis
Tezcatlipoca (4)
Itzamna (2)
Kane

aR
Frog Prince
Hua Po (2)
Koro-pok-guru

R
Yum kaax
Pachacamac (2)
Wyvern (2)
Inti (2)
Gunslinger
White Buffalo Maiden (2)
Set (2)
Tlaloc
Prometheus (3)
Nine-tailed Fox
Benzaiten
Karura

Raid Bosses
Chernobog
Anubis (2)
Ashura The Evil

Jokers
Joker of Wood (4)
Joker of Fire (2)
Joker of Water (3)
Joker of Earth
Joker of Light

LF:
Joker of Metal
Viracocha
Senju-Kannon
Yellow Emperor (High Priority)
Azure Dragon (High Priority)
T. Rex (High Priority)
Phoenix
First Mother
Ashura (Fire)
Guan Yu
Blue Body
Spy Kat (High Priority)
Spy Yunica (High Priority)
Witch
Mictlantecuhtli
Ah Puch
Greys
Ixchel
Barong

What do you say to a Greys for your Chernobog?

Gio27Eye

Neo Member
Hi.
This is my trade list:

FT
-Joker of Light
-Joker of Wood
-Joker of water
-genie of The lamp
-cernobog
-horus
-meretsager r
-toutatis
-vampire hunter
-shennong
-freyja x2
-ogma x2
-orca x3
-unicorn

LF
-Joker of fire
-Joker of darkness
-sr of earth or metal
-lugh

Thanks

RpgN

Hi.
This is my trade list:

FT
-Joker of Light
-Joker of Wood
-Joker of water
-genie of The lamp
-cernobog
-horus
-meretsager r
-toutatis
-vampire hunter
-shennong
-freyja x2
-ogma x2
-orca x3
-unicorn

LF
-Joker of fire
-Joker of darkness
-sr of earth or metal
-lugh

Thanks

You mean you own a Chernobog, right?

If so, then I can offer you a joker of fire for your Chernobog and 2x Freyja :)

Hi. If you manage to get Phoenix from somewhere I can trade Senju to it, if thats ok for you.

Sorry... My personal Phoenix is level 41... I still need 2 to get her to level 65 eventually.
Nothing else on the list that interests you? We can multi-trade.

What do you say to a Greys for your Chernobog?

2 Rares and it's a deal (Greys, Ah Puch, Ixchel, Adaptive Cammo, Nezha - any of these will do). Please don't be mad, I wanna help you pure-merge Cherno, but he is very at this point, while Greys is very common.

RpgN

2 Rares and it's a deal (Greys, Ah Puch, Ixchel, Adaptive Cammo, Nezha - any of these will do). Please don't be mad, I wanna help you pure-merge Cherno, but he is very at this point, while Greys is very common.

Don't worry, I understand :) Luckily I DO have an Adaptive Cammo as well. That's a deal then!

What's your ID? I can add you now and do the trade after my slots are ready.

As for Cherno, that guy...I'm never pure breeding an A) Raid Boss B) who happens to be dark AND C) his stats are too uneven, requiring more spirits to pure breed :(

I need 4 more, I might be able to get hold of 2. Almost getting there!

Don't worry, I understand :) Luckily I DO have an Adaptive Cammo as well. That's a deal then!

What's your ID? I can add you now and do the trade after my slots are ready.

As for Cherno, that guy...I'm never pure breeding an A) Raid Boss B) who happens to be dark AND C) his stats are too uneven, requiring more spirits to pure breed :(

I need 4 more, I might be able to get hold of 2. Almost getting there!

Oh, sorry. There's someone in this thread trying to pure merge a Cherno. I thought it was you.

I'm silvertongueBR on PSN. Leafar in the game.
Booting up my Vita now. I'll place Cherno + something else up.

What exactly is pure merging/pure breeding?

When you merge a spirit with an identical spirt you get bonus points. It's the blue number in parenthesis on the stats screen.

Every class has a limit... To pure-merge is basically to raise your spirit to hit that max bonus points number.

Type HP Atk Spd
Common 80 40 40
Uncommon 120 60 60
Rare 160 80 80
Super Rare 200 100 100

Edit: With UCs, the best strategy is to raise your spirits until level 20 and then only merge the spirit with the same exact spirit till you hit max bonus.
Same thing for Rares, but you can go up to level 40 before start to pure-merge.
For SRs, you can go up to 55 before doing the same.

The problem is that if the spirits stats are too erractic (atk way above spd for example), you will need to start sooner to get 100% pure breed.
I started pure breeding Ah Puch and Greys at level 40. I've already maxed HP and Atk, but spd will not reach max bonus before the level cap.

RpgN

LF stands for Looking For.
Thanks for exchanges.

Thank you as well :)

Oh, sorry. There's someone in this thread trying to pure merge a Cherno. I thought it was you.

I'm silvertongueBR on PSN. Leafar in the game.
Booting up my Vita now. I'll place Cherno + something else up.

No, you are right, I am trying to pure breed a Chernobog (presuming pure merging means the same), I meant to say that after my experience with him, I'm not doing it again.

Sounds good, I'll be able to send you a trade request within an hour.

What exactly is pure merging/pure breeding?

Pure breeding is merging the same spirit into a second one, that way you gain additional stats and make your spirits stronger.

Edit:

Beaten!

TUSR

Banned
When you merge a spirit with an identical spirt you get bonus points. It's the blue number in parenthesis on the stats screen.

Every class has a limit... To pure-merge is basically to raise your spirit to hit that max bonus points number.

Type HP Atk Spd
Common 80 40 40
Uncommon 120 60 60
Rare 160 80 80
Super Rare 200 100 100

Oh, I have about 10 pure-merged Spirits then. My lexicon is a bit different as I refer to this as min-maxing.

Top Bottom