• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

TUSR

Banned
Got an ah puch up on my trade if you wanted to trade meretseger or umibozu for it.

Im full on trades for another 2 hours, I think I could spare Umibozu for it. I was thinking of pure breeding one but I dont get enough luck with dark spirits to even consider doing it. It has such high natural stats too.

Im full on trades for another 2 hours, I think I could spare Umibozu for it. I was thinking of pure breeding one but I dont get enough luck with dark spirits to even consider doing it. It has such high natural stats too.
That will be fine. It will be there when you are ready.

Rixa

Oh my. I have Zilant(had) & Ukko which I dont need, was going through the trade to see if anyone had some SR to trade with my Zilant & Ukko. Ukko deal was refused but my Zilant offer was accepted.

Got a really nice hunt only SR. Pic is from DoS wikia.
600px-Jaguar.jpg

So if anyone is needing Ukko I can trade it to another SR which I dont have (basically every AM / AS spirit with few exception). First to offer SR Iam not owning gets the deal :).

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Oh my. I have Zilant(had) & Ukko which I dont need, was going through the trade to see if anyone had some SR to trade with my Zilant & Ukko. Ukko deal was refused but my Zilant offer was accepted.

Got a really nice hunt only SR. Pic is from DoS wikia.

So if anyone is needing Ukko I can trade it to another SR which I dont have (basically every AM / AS spirit with few exception). First to offer SR Iam not owning gets the deal :).

I'll trade for Ukko.
Do you have Tezcatlipoca?

Rixa

Dont need Artemis. Last one I had I accidentally sold it, netted whole 250 SP.
Same for Tezcnamemonster, had one, traded it away. If you have God of Water I can trade to it, dunno what the hell I do with it but atleast I get one SR more to my database.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Dont need Artemis. Last one I had I accidentally sold it, netted whole 250 SP.
Same for Tezcnamemonster, had one, traded it away. If you have God of Water I can trade to it, dunno what the hell I do with it but atleast I get one SR more to my database.

I do, forgot about him haha.
Sure, GoW for Ukko then.

I'll put him on my wall, going to head to bed in sec.

Rixa

I do, forgot about him haha.
Sure, GoW for Ukko then.

I'll put him on my wall, going to head to bed in sec.

Great. Ill accept at some point today. I guess when I get GoW I take it away from inbox and try to trade it away so that I get it back to mailbox (or traded).

Rixa

We get free orbs \o/ (sorry about double post).

DoS said:
We would like to apologize for the emergency maintenance that occurred on June 12th (UTC).
As compensation for the maintenance periods, we will distribute the following items during the scheduled maintenance on June 19th (UTC).

*35 Destiny Orbs

We are working to ensure everyone enjoys their experience playing Destiny of Spirits. Thanks again for your support.
Link here

EU players get kicked in the head. Does this mean that there is no Raid in EU tomorrow? Link here.
Edit: ^^ There is Raid in EU too -> Michaelius asked it in Twitter

DoS said:
There will be a change in the dates for the Dragonslayers campaign scheduled for June 19th to July 2nd. The following is the new schedule:

■Destiny Orb Bonuses
July 2 (Wednesday) - July 15 (Tuesday)

■World Tour - Super Rare Drop Rate x 5
Week One: +American advanced summons added to the European version
July 3 (Thursday) after regular maintenance - July 10 (Thursday) 00:59 UTC

Week Two: +Asian advanced summons added to the European version
July 10 (Thursday) after regular maintenance - July 17 (Thursday) 00:59 UTC

We apologize for the schedule change, especially to those users who were looking forward to the campaign. Thank you for your understanding.

Also would be nice to know is there 150% drop bonus or not?

DoS earlier info said:
③Reward Drop Rate Boosted to 150%
June 19 (Thursday) - July 3 (Thursday) 00:59 UTC
During the campaign, the battle drop rate for Summoning Stones and Spirit Points will be raised to 150%.

RpgN

There was a maintenance on 12 June? Lol. They have been pretty good about that lately. And it feels like the game loads a bit quicker after the new patch :)

got some rare today, using some orbs :

Brigit
Heracles
Bellerophon
Cronus
Ladon

Anything worth keeping ? Heracles seems good. I'll keep Brigit as my fire team sucks and I like her design. If you want one of these, there are orb summon, so beware.

Still to trade (normal trades) :

Toutatis x3
Ogma
Namna
Ixchel
Grey
Yum Kaax
Wyvern

Want :
Yellow Emperor
Uko
Spy Costume Raven (from Gravity Rush)
Any good Fire Group Leader (something like +20% SPD/ATK for group), like the Asian fire Super Rare Gum Yu or something), I will give you my soul for that
A good light spirit rare that isn't Valkyrie

So basically, some oddly specificly rare stuff, or pretty much anything, Im open right now.

Also, I'm leveling a Mokosh to 30 now, and I have another one to level cap her. But she seems very... weak. Am I wasting time and spirits and blue orbs leveling Mokosh ?

TUSR

Banned
There was a maintenance on 12 June? Lol. They have been pretty good about that lately. And it feels like the game loads a bit quicker after the new patch :)
Yeah the patch wouldn't apply/download properly and there was server connection issues.

Rixa

Anything worth keeping ? Heracles seems good. I'll keep Brigit as my fire team sucks and I like her design. If you want one of these, there are orb summon, so beware.

Want :

Any good Fire Group Leader (something like +20% SPD/ATK for group), like the Asian fire Super Rare Gum Yu or something), I will give you my soul for that

Also, I'm leveling a Mokosh to 30 now, and I have another one to level cap her. But she seems very... weak. Am I wasting time and spirits and blue orbs leveling Mokosh ?

Got a Brigit at level 30 max (been ages). Was my first R and made a mistake to use Fire Joker to it (also merged another Brigit to it). Its not so great spirit and really hard to get for level breaks. I would consider Vampire Hunter (normal EU R summon) +10% ATK support skill as leader.

or

Try to get AM normal summon SR Phoenix, +30% ATK.

Got a Brigit at level 30 max (been ages). Was my first R and made a mistake to use Fire Joker to it (also merged another Brigit to it). Its not so great spirit and really hard to get for level breaks. I would consider Vampire Hunter (normal EU R summon) +10% ATK support skill as leader.

or

I see... I currently have a lvl 30 vampire hunter and a 30 veles. wish I could get a phoenix indeed.

TUSR

Banned
Still to trade (normal trades) :

Ixchel
Grey
Yum Kaax

White Buffalo Maiden x2
Kwatee x3
Wakan Tanka x2
Gunslinger x3
Adaptive Camo x3
Sedna x2
Ixmucane x2
Chalchiuhtlicue
Wyvern

Do any of these or combination of these work to take those off your hands?

putermcgee

Got an ah puch up on my trade if you wanted to trade meretseger or umibozu for it.
I rented your Chalchiuhtlicue today, at least I think it was you, and it looks like you're leveling her up (possibly pure-breeding). I've got one in my trade box now if you want to offer something.

Also, I saw on someone's trade list, they were looking for Bodhidharma. I put one in my trade list for you... whoever you are (cue Geggy Tah).

And in case we're not friends in the game yet, my game name is schroeder-gaf, PSN name is putermcgee.

or

I've used Fire Guardian UC as my leader for ages until i've got Vermilion Bird

TUSR

Banned
I've been on a stupid fucking quest to pure breed a Phoenix, holy shit what a bad idea this is going to take me ages.

RpgN

Yeah the patch wouldn't apply/download properly and there was server connection issues.

Ooooh, I remember now. I remember reading about it here but not experiencing the problem myself.

I've been on a stupid fucking quest to pure breed a Phoenix, holy shit what a bad idea this is going to take me ages.

It must be a nightmare to pure breed an SR in general. I know one person managed to pure breed a mother.

Are there others who managed to pure breed more SR?

TUSR

Banned
Ooooh, I remember now. I remember reading about it here but not experiencing the problem myself.

It must be a nightmare to pure breed an SR in general. I know one person managed to pure breed a mother.

Are there others who managed to pure breed more SR?

I have a First Mother that is at 120/40/40 or something.

My luck ran out in this game, I haven't got an SR is ages it seems...

ithebigc

Neo Member
Also, I saw on someone's trade list, they were looking for Bodhidharma. I put one in my trade list for you... whoever you are (cue Geggy Tah).

And in case we're not friends in the game yet, my game name is schroeder-gaf, PSN name is putermcgee.
That was me! Were you looking for a specific American UC for it, or will any do?

I just got a Shin from a Destiny Summoning (http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Shin) which is an Asian Spirit so I offered that in case you never had one and it helps fill up your Spirit Almanac. If you want some other normal American UC instead for it, let me know!

ithebigc

Neo Member
Added/changed quite a few things to my trading list after two days of Bad Luck and trading. Also decided to give up on my Sorcerer project for the time being so I added all 4 of them I had collected to my FT list. Only need one more Yum Kaax until that one is maxed out too, and it'll join the ranks of my maxed out Spy Costumes :)

Trading List Updated 6/19/14

Looking For:
SR - Azure Dragon (Water)
SR - Black Tortoise (Wood)
SR - Gravity Panther* (Dark)
SR - Lady of the Depths* (Light)
SR - Phoenix (Fire)
SR - Vermillion Bird (Fire)
SR - White Tiger (Metal)
SR - Yellow Emperor (Earth)
R - Barong (Earth)
R - Ixchel (Water)
R - Jurojin (Earth)
R - Koro-pok-guru (Earth)
R - Nine-tailed Fox (Fire)
R - Yamatotakeru (Metal)
R - Yum Kaax (Wood)
UC - Bodhidharma (Earth)
UC - Jiangshi (Earth)
UC - Mazu (Water)
UC - Shisa (Metal)
UC - Yuki-onna (Water)

For Trade:
SR - First Mother (Wood) x2
SR - God of Water (Water) x3
SR - Kamui (Wood)
SR - Taishakuten (Metal)
SR - Tezcatlipoca (Earth)
SR - Thunderbird (Water)
R - Abzu (Water)
R - Bishamonten (Metal)
R - Chalchiuhtlicue (Water)
R - Gunslinger (Metal) x3
R - Huallallo Carhuincho x4
R - Ixmucane (Wood) x2
R - Kanaloa (Water) x2
R - Karura (Fire)
R - Kendappa (Earth)
R - Kwatee (Earth) x5
R - Nio Ungyo (Water)
R - Pachacamac (Earth)
R - Perun (Metal)
R - Sedna (Water)
R - Sorcerer (Fire) x4
R - Spy Costume Kat* (Fire)
R - Spy Costume Raven* (Water) x4
R - Spy Costume Yunica* (Wood) x2
R - Tangata-Manu (Metal) x3
R - Tengu (Wood) x2
R - Tlaloc (Water) x3
R - White Buffalo Maiden (Fire)

Notes:
- Right now, the Spy Costumes are only tradable for Gravity Panther or Lady of the Depths, in which case I'll trade multiples of them and/or Jokers/SRs for just one. Otherwise, I'll have to see how the Dragonslayers event goes, and then they might be tradable for Advanced Asian Rs/SRs.
- The UCs I'm looking for, I'll trade any American UC for them including Basilisk. Otherwise, I can trade one R for 4-5 of them.

TUSR

Banned
There is nothing I really need on your list ithebigc outside of your R* and SR spirits, but ill let you know if I get anymore Yum Kaax. Ive been pure breeding my own and mine will be maxed out within the next few days.

It will be interesting to see what we are going to get from this Dragon Slayer event, ive been wanting to take those Spy Costume Yunicas off your hands for a while now.

I rented your Chalchiuhtlicue today, at least I think it was you, and it looks like you're leveling her up (possibly pure-breeding). I've got one in my trade box now if you want to offer something.

Yeah, she has almost full pure breeding bonus already. I just need to raise her to max level. She is one of my best water spirits.

Do you want ixmucane, sedna, toutatis, veles, or kwatee?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Added/changed quite a few things to my trading list after two days of Bad Luck and trading. Also decided to give up on my Sorcerer project for the time being so I added all 4 of them I had collected to my FT list. Only need one more Yum Kaax until that one is maxed out too, and it'll join the ranks of my maxed out Spy Costumes :).

I got a Yum for your Kanaloa. Yums in my box.

or

Destiny summoned with you today and got a Valkyrie. That was pretty cool.

TheAznOne

-=-TRADELIST-=-

SR:
2x Tezcatlipoca
God of Water
Phoenix

JOKERS:

Joker of Dark
Joker of Wood
Joker of Water

ADV:
Yunica(GR UC)
Alias(GR UC)
Katrina(KNACK UC)
Three Little Pigs(SSD UC)
Cinderella(SSD UC)

RARES:

Sedna
3x Huallallo Carhuincho
Chalchiuhtlicue
Adaptive Camoflage
Nio Agyo
2x Toutatis
4x Kwatee
2x Tangata-Manu
2x Pachacamac
White Buffalo Maiden
Tlaloc
Set

RAID BOSSES:
Inti
Horus

WANT:
White Saxton Dragon
Ah Puch
Barong
Nine-tales
Nezha
Pandora
Sorcerer
Kisshoten
Yum Kaax
Queen of Light

putermcgee

That was me! Were you looking for a specific American UC for it, or will any do?

I just got a Shin from a Destiny Summoning (http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Shin) which is an Asian Spirit so I offered that in case you never had one and it helps fill up your Spirit Almanac. If you want some other normal American UC instead for it, let me know!
I don't remember if I've had a Shin, so that works for me. I occasionally get Bodhidharma from hunts or if I'm grinding Summon Stones in my starting location, so I'll save them for you when I can.

Yeah, she has almost full pure breeding bonus already. I just need to raise her to max level. She is one of my best water spirits.

Do you want ixmucane, sedna, toutatis, veles, or kwatee?
I'll take Veles since I've somehow never had him in my collection.

Rixa

My game is working (I can grind areas).

Is your raid on? As EU player I dont have Raid logo or anything.
Raid info

In twitter they said that campaing date change for European version doesnt affect to Raid.

DoS said:
■Schedule
Thursday, 19 June 2014, 06:00 - Wednesday, 16 July 2014, 21:59 (UTC)

DoStwitter said:
Destiny of Spirits ‏@dos_official_en 21h
No, this won't affect the dragon summit raid event.

My game is working (I can grind areas).

Is your raid on? As EU player I dont have Raid logo or anything.
Raid info

In twitter they said that campaing date change for European version doesnt affect to Raid.
I just got the game to load after 2hours of connection issues. Don't see anything about a raid.

Top Bottom