• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Looks like they have R and SR versions of existing Spirits, like Meret last time.
Will be neat to see how different they are.

For example, a R Shin and a SR Wyvern

ithebigc

Neo Member
As long as they don't have a stupid counterattack boss like Meretseger, I think I'll be happy.

Trading will be kind of a mess though, with SRs, Rs and UC raid bosses in the mix. And they still haven't told us how we're going to get Bahamut to appear. Hmm...

Seems like this is going to be a very fun raid event though, I've been starving for raid bosses for a week. Happy boss hunting everyone :)

TUSR

Banned
As long as they don't have a stupid counterattack boss like Meretseger, I think I'll be happy.

Trading will be kind of annoying though, with SRs, Rs and UC raid bosses in the mix. And they still haven't told us how we're going to get Bahamut to appear. Hmm...

Meretseger was such a bitch...

Rixa

First dragon Peluda doesnt offer Jokers. Dunno about rest and what about Bahamut (hopefully it does give Jokers).

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Ladon is no match for my expert Metal team.

I think I'm going to like this one boss type per day thing.
Also interesting they give Summon orbs instead of Spirit points as the mini rewards now.

Trading will be kind of a mess though, with SRs, Rs and UC raid bosses in the mix. And they still haven't told us how we're going to get Bahamut to appear. Hmm...

They're all actually either R or SR.

Rixa

Ladon is no match for my expert Metal team.

I think I'm going to like this one boss type per day thing.
Also interesting they give Summon orbs instead of Spirit points as the mini rewards now.

Yeps. Purebreed Excalibur as leader, lvl 65 Magician as 2nd slot, 3rd slot I have (atm lvl 41) Fafnir which Iam purebreeding.
Fafnir stats:
HP 1533 (86)
ATK 386 (21)
SPD 214 (12)

Then I have as reserve 2 UC's that are purebred, Zlatorog & Sphinx.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Yeps. Purebreed Excalibur as leader, lvl 65 Magician as 2nd slot, 3rd slot I have (atm lvl 41) Fafnir which Iam purebreeding.
Fafnir stats:
HP 1533 (86)
ATK 386 (21)
SPD 214 (12)

Then I have as reserve 2 UC's that are purebred, Zlatorog & Sphinx.

I've got lvl 45 T. Rex as leader for that strong punch at the start (really need a Joker for him), then a lvl 65 Magician like you, and a purebred lvl 50 Tangata who's stats are not bad either:

Tangata
HP - 1682 (160)
ATK - 503 (80)
SPD - 315 (80)

Rixa

I've got lvl 45 T. Rex as leader for that strong punch at the start (really need a Joker for him), then a lvl 65 Magician like you, and a purebred lvl 50 Tangata who's stats are not bad either:

Tangata
HP - 1682 (160)
ATK - 503 (80)
SPD - 315 (80)

T-Rex is awesome for Ladon :D.
Sadly for me its Wood element day, not Metal. Excalibur gives nice +30% speed boost for my Metal spirits.

2014-06-10-173816.jpg
Btw. Ladon cast spell that changes our spirits to Earth element, dunno about duration.

B.O.O.M

T-Rex is awesome for Ladon :D.
Sadly for me its Wood element day, not Metal. Excalibur gives nice +30% speed boost for my Metal spirits.

Btw. Ladon cast spell that changes our spirits to Earth element, dunno about duration.

Funny thing is..he just did it to me and my spirits changed to metal :S

ithebigc

Neo Member
Wow, in comparison to you all my Metal team sucks <.<

Level 40 Yamatotakeru
Level 27 Shisa
Level 25 Taishakuten
Level 25 Gade
Level 24 Phantom of Gold

I'm 0.5 Party Cost away from being able to put my White Tiger in there too, but I need a Joker of Metal to limit break her (she's only Level 25 too) and I have too many things in my mailbox to access it :(

I can tell Ladon is going to give me trouble when it hits higher levels...2 Fire spirits to do super effective damage to my Metal team, a damage reduction ability and a battle ability that changes your whole team to Earth, which Ladon is then super effective against.

B.O.O.M

My Metal summon team is comprised of

lvl 35 pure bred Phantom of Gold
Lvl 40 Gunslinger
Lvl 30 White Body
Lvl 25 Magician
Lvl 30 Adaptive camouflage
Lvl 20 Kisshoten

At this point I'm just using Magician or Kisshoten to convert the rest to metal for the battle..doesn't take long either way thanks to it being a metal day for me

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Yeah, Ladon just turned my team into Earth too for a bit. Ha.
He hadn't lived long enough until level 5 to use it.

And the Fire guys shouldn't be a problem, I ignore them since they only do about 50-60 damage per hit and they don't level up with the boss.

Rixa

Um before battle started 3rd (my 3rd raid point used to 3rd Ladon) Ladon had ~10600 hp. When battle started Ladons HP was 8560/8560. Raid is broken?

Rixa

Lv 4 Ladon shows before battle HP 11040/11040
In battle its HP is 11040/9440, it has extra HP or why is the max HP number 2k lower?
Took some screen caps, but cant post them now.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
We'll have 5 days of Ladon, Azi Dahaka, and Shin.
4 days for the other dragons.

Maybe less depending on how the Final Boss works out.

B.O.O.M

Lv 4 Ladon shows before battle HP 11040/11040
In battle its HP is 11040/9440, it has extra HP or why is the max HP number 2k lower?
Took some screen caps, but cant post them now.

Yep happened to me too..it's a bit broken at the moment

Rixa

LV 5 Ladon 11920/11920 and in battle 11920/10320. Now to wait few hours for more points. Catch in this raid definetly is to spend orbs to raid points.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
do i have to clear new zones or can i clear old ones to get raid bosses to spawn

You can clear old ones.
I just clear a 1 battle fight from my home point over and over until the raid appears. Usually takes 1 or 2 wins, though sometimes it can take as many as 5.

Rixa

do i have to clear new zones or can i clear old ones to get raid bosses to spawn

I use level 4 Metal battle which has only 3 spirits, getting nice +60% speed boost for my Metal team ;). The key is to take "grind" battles fast. Every battle wont bring Raid boss to merge, hence fast battles.

TUSR

Banned
What do you have? Since I have 2 to trade, I can let 1 go for a decent offer.

Prince of Metal
Tangata-Manu x2
Umibozu
Chalchiuhtlicue
Tlaloc
Ixmucane
Yum Kaax
Greys
Adaptive Camo x2
Wakan Tanka
Kwatee
Meretseger
Kanaloa
Toutatis
Anubis
Horus

Any combination of these?

TheAznOne

Ixmucane
Yum Kaax
Greys

Those three I need for my projects.

Reserve another one for me. Do you need Barong or 9-TF?

Barong & 1 9-TF
OR 2 x 9-TF
-> 1 Phoenix

If not Ill put later today (in 8h time or so) full tradelist :)
Sorry Rixa, I will have to pass. Even tho those two are also projects, they can be long term. Not in a rush to finish pure-breeding them.

TUSR

Banned
I have my trades full at the moment. I will have 2 open in about 2 hours while the last one is 3 and half hours left. Do I have you on my friends btw?

Im not sure, I dont think we have traded before.

my PSN is TUSRed

I put Greys and Yum Kaax up, I won't have time before bed to get Ixmucane up because of my current trades. It will be up in the morning.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
The 150% boost should be in effect now as well right?
It does seem like I'm getting more spirit stones than usual with average luck. Feels like a bad luck drop rate.

So I wonder how much they drop on GB or BL.

TUSR

Banned
It does seem like I'm getting more spirit stones than usual with average luck. Feels like a bad luck drop rate.

Reward Drop Rate Boosted to 150%
June 19 (Thursday) - July 3 (Thursday) 00:59 UTC
During the campaign, the battle drop rate for Summoning Stones and Spirit Points will be raised to 150%.

It should be on, im not noticing anymore drops than normal too.

TheAznOne

Im not sure, I dont think we have traded before.

my PSN is TUSRed

I put Greys and Yum Kaax up, I won't have time before bed to get Ixmucane up because of my current trades. It will be up in the morning.

Alright. I added you. I will offer the phoenix and a fodder first so you can max your phoenix. Will do it as soon I get those 2 spots open then I probably head off to bed. I will offer on the ixmucane when I wake up.

Average Luck you drop points more than stones. Vice-versa on Blessing days.

Rixa

Those three I need for my projects.

Sorry Rixa, I will have to pass. Even tho those two are also projects, they can be long term. Not in a rush to finish pure-breeding them.

No problems, Phoenix is my long time project that I havent started yet. I should tho, my fire team is not so good than other element teams. At first I was thinking that I dont "waste" Fire Joker to Phoenix but I might do it, I already got 4 Phoenix in mailbox.

Before using any Jokers at all I need to see what is that SR we are getting in July. How long goes before there is first pb SR (needs some serious trading).

TheAznOne

No problems, Phoenix is my long time project that I havent started yet. I should tho, my fire team is not so good than other element teams. At first I was thinking that I dont "waste" Fire Joker to Phoenix but I might do it, I already got 4 Phoenix in mailbox.

Before using any Jokers at all I need to see what is that SR we are getting in July. How long goes before there is first pb SR (needs some serious trading).

Well with some folks could have alt accts, I can say pretty fast. Maybe within 8 hours of getting them.

Also done 7 raids so far, Ladon has not once change the element on my team. Seems like people are getting them but I'm not.

TUSR

Banned
Well with some folks could have alt accts, I can say pretty fast. Maybe within 8 hours of getting them.

Also done 7 raids so far, Ladon has not once change the element on my team. Seems like people are getting them but I'm not.

As I was typing this he just changed my team.

TheAznOne

As I was typing this he just changed my team.

Hmmm could be def random I figure. Had him cast 2 times since raids 4 and up but no changes for me. I have earth day today so I wanna see how much damage I can do to him with the current team. Also having Meretseger helps a bunch with her battle skill. 20% more dmg for 15secs. Basically nullifies Landons damage reduction skill.

ithebigc

Neo Member
In that case, was there any combination of spirits that was interesting in my trading list that you would consider for Phoenix? (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=117127886&postcount=8324)

Honestly, it's a tad bit outdated since I've been trading around all day and I still have a day's worth of trades lined up, but I can confirm whether I have something or not and hold them for you if anything catches your eye.

TheAznOne

In that case, was there any combination of spirits that was interesting in my trading list that you would consider for Phoenix? (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=117127886&postcount=8324)

Honestly, it's a tad bit outdated since I've been trading around all day and I still have a day's worth of trades lined up, but I can confirm whether I have something or not and hold them for you if anything catches your eye.

Alright. I will check the list later. Don't want you to hold a spirit for me incase you need it for a trade. If you put up a updated list, just let me know.

Top Bottom