• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

RpgN

I feel this raid is designed to be orb magnet - lvl 50 is very hard in only 4 days per boss (I'd assume last few days will be Bahamut)

That does seem to be the case, especially if you don't have the time to make use of recharges.

If you do, it might be possible to reach around level 50 (or more) if your spirits are strong enough and you do make use of all the time you have.

This raid event is going to be an exciting one! I like the fact that you know which spirits will appear in any given day and the rewards go up to 800. This is going to be more time consuming 0_0

My level 30 Ladon will reach 50 and have some pure breed stats thanks to this event. Yes!

Rixa

Level depends about spirit. Ladon has 45 being SR, tho Wyvern has 50 being SR level. But its going to be hard, fun to see how much SR Leviathan is different than R.
2014-05-01-105344.jpg

putermcgee

This raid is going to kill me. My wife is busy, so I'm playing the bosses with her Vita as well as mine.

However, looking at the rewards for each boss, I don't think I care to go any higher than level 20-25 with any of them, so I should be fine. After that, I just want to get 300 total boss kills for the jokers, so I'll be helping out on other peoples' bosses.

It's funny to see how almost all of the rental spirits in my list are metal.

RpgN

Level depends about spirit. Ladon has 45 being SR, tho Wyvern has 50 being SR level. But its going to be hard, fun to see how much SR Leviathan is different than R.

You're right...I didn't pay attention to this Ladon being an SR *hype down*

Rixa

You're right...I didn't pay attention to this Ladon being an SR *hype down*

Erm. I didnt see your post :). Was answering to michaelius. But seems that I answered your post as well. There are few bosses that are only R in this Raid, biggest question is how much are their cost.

RpgN

Erm. I didnt see your post :). Was answering to michaelius. But seems that I answered your post as well. There are few bosses that are only R in this Raid, biggest question is how much are their cost.

Can happen, thanks anyway!

The rest I care less about whether they're R or SR because I don't have them yet (besides a leviathan that already reached level 50). Guess I'm just going to pick the ones that look appealing, some decent water spirits will do.

SRs are much better raid reward - you only need 5 to get good spirit while for Rs it' close to 20.

Well for Ladon i'm ready as my metal team looks like this:

Frigg is not pure breed
Every other R is getting slowly maxed :)

Also I finally managed to pure breed vampire hunter for 2.5 cost he is amazing :)

Rixa

Can happen, thanks anyway!

The rest I care less about whether they're R or SR because I don't have them yet (besides a leviathan that already reached level 50). Guess I'm just going to pick the ones that look appealing, some decent water spirits will do.

Well SR Leviathan is different spirit so you get one more to collection. R Leviathan has really cool picture, hopefully same thing is for SR Leviathan.

Also I finally managed to pure breed vampire hunter for 2.5 cost he is amazing :)
I think I need 3 more VH to pure breed mine, it has great stats being 2.5 R.

putermcgee

It'll be a good SR for people looking to get other SRs through trading. There will definitely be people who want to level it up.

So what does the Spirit Index thing do for identical but different rarity spirits? Are there just two listings? I hope that thing gets fleshed out more in the future.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
It'll be a good SR for people looking to get other SRs through trading. There will definitely be people who want to level it up.

So what does the Spirit Index thing do for identical but different rarity spirits? Are there just two listings? I hope that thing gets fleshed out more in the future.

Correct, they have two spots. 1 for each rarity.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Also done 7 raids so far, Ladon has not once change the element on my team. Seems like people are getting them but I'm not.

I'm not certain, but I think if you have a lead or support spirit that changes your entire team's element, it overrides Ladon's skill.

I'm liking the new format. It also helps in getting a ton of Summon Stones this first week since all the raid bosses will be weaker.

Rixa

Servers getting hammered by many users, getting errors and moving to and away mailbox takes looooooong.

Luckily someone wanted to destiny summon with me. Got Zilant (again...). Ladon at level 20 now.

TUSR

Banned
Servers getting hammered by many users, getting errors and moving to and away mailbox takes looooooong.

Luckily someone wanted to destiny summon with me. Got Zilant (again...). Ladon at level 20 now.

you make it sound like Zilant is a problem, ill gladly take him off you hands.

Rixa

Now game closed and threw me away and needed to sign in to PSN & accept terms of service.
Also getting "Failed to connect to server" messages.
And also "Error 1008".

TUSR

Banned
Now game closed and threw me away and needed to sign in to PSN & accept terms of service.
Also getting "Failed to connect to server" messages.
And also "Error 1008".

I was getting that before work too, servers are being hammered.

Amn

Neo Member
I took a week off to build my strength back up for this raid. I loaded it up first thing this morning and I think it broke me. Looking at the rewards... so much grinding. I think I might be out.

Rixa

I'm not certain, but I think if you have a lead or support spirit that changes your entire team's element, it overrides Ladon's skill.

I'm liking the new format. It also helps in getting a ton of Summon Stones this first week since all the raid bosses will be weaker.

As level 1-25 Ladons, I used Excalibur and whole Metal team. Ladon casted very often Earth element spell.
Tested this theory at level 26 Ladon, support skiller was Magician this time. Ladon did cast spell but my element was still Metal.

^^ This is huge news, now Ladons skill wont work at all, making battles at higher Ladon level much easier. Compared lvl 25 and lvl 26 Ladons. Lvl 26 is much easier due this awesome support skill Magician has.

My team utterly destroyed Ladon at lvl 26.

Level 26 Ladon, super easy.
2014-06-19-200802.jpg

Hermes attack.
2014-06-19-200708.jpg

Ladon cast Earth element spell, wont work.
2014-06-19-200714.jpg

Cuhullin casts spell.
2014-06-19-200828.jpg

TUSR

Banned
Battle and support skills are both shit, and he costs 5.

He probably has high natural stats, but its not worth it.

TUSR

Banned
Every raid boss nets you 4.33 spirits from summoning stones which is quite nice.

I already got a few Rs from these guys.

Rixa

I think that in EU server we dont have +150% bonus to SS / SP. Waiting for raid points and grinding I havent noticed any raise in getting SS / SP, average blessing day.

TUSR

Banned
I think that in EU server we dont have +150% bonus to SS / SP. Waiting for raid points and grinding I havent noticed any raise in getting SS / SP, average blessing day.

In AM I noticed I was getting a bit more SS than normal.

Gio27Eye

Neo Member
Update

FT

SR
Ladon(event) x2
Joker of wood
Joker of water

R
Vampire hunter x3
Orca
Excalibur
Freyja
Toutatis
Shennong
Horus
Pandora
Barong
Chronus (adv)

LF
Lugh x4
SRs of earth

TheAznOne

Yes I figured it out this morning when he did cast the element change but since I had Magician on point, Ladon skill was overridden.

So having Magician on point; Meret for her debuff, Ladon will be much easier to deal with at higher levels.

Also @ TUSR I sent the other fodder earlier incase you haven't checked.

Top Bottom