• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

So only the bosses you find seems to count toward the individual Raid boss conquest level. The bosses you help defeating for a friend only voit toward the general conquest.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
Sorry, I went to sleep right after my post. I put Ixchel in my box since you've only got Shin in yours now.

I hit the hay before I saw this, so I missed it. I put up an R in my box for the trade if you're around anytime soon. I'll check your box later too in case you put it back up.

I'll send one at a time. I can send one then you trade me back the other next trade.

Anyone willing to trade a LotD for a Amaterasu? I would also trade for one of the soul sacrifice SR spirits.

looking for two SSD for ammy?

Spent 1000 orbs.
Half of them were shitty Asia ADVs
Got Kuko X2, Yamato, and izanagi though.

Overall not worth it as I don't even play that much anymore. Wish I got an Ammy or Izanami but I'm not going to roll any more of the Asia ADV.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Sorry, I went to sleep right after my post. I put Ixchel in my box since you've only got Shin in yours now.

I hit the hay before I saw this, so I missed it. I put up an R in my box for the trade if you're around anytime soon. I'll check your box later too in case you put it back up.

sent the yum over

and if i still had an extra lotd id totally trade it for your Amaterasu :(

ithebigc

Neo Member
This will be my last trading list update before I start going crazy on summoning Asian spirits tomorrow or the day after, most likely. I need that Amaterasu :( I've spent more money on this free-to-play game than any other game I've ever played...

Trading List Updated 6/21/14

Looking For:
aSR - Amaterasu (Light)
aSR - Gravity Panher (Dark)
aSR - Izanagi (Earth)
aSR - Izanami (Dark)
aSR - Lady of the Depths (Light)
aSR - Shoryu (Wood)
aSR - Yamata no Orochi (Water)
SR - Azure Dragon (Water)
SR - Black Tortoise (Wood)
SR - Phoenix (Fire)
SR - Vermillion Bird (Fire)
SR - White Tiger (Metal)
SR - Yellow Emperor (Earth)
aR - Ame no Uzume (Water)
aR - Hua Po (Wood)
aR - Karyobinga (Light)
aR - Konohanasakuya-hime (Wood)
aR - Koro-pok-guru (Earth)
aR - Takemikezuchi (Light)
R - Barong (Earth)
R - Ixchel (Water)
R - Jurojin (Earth)
R - Nezha (Light)
R - Nine-tailed Fox (Fire)
R - Yamatotakeru
UC - Bodhidharma (Earth)
UC - Shisa (Metal)
UC - Yuki-onna

For Trade:
SR - First Mother (Wood)
SR - God of Water (Water) x3
SR - Kamui (Wood)
SR - Tezcatlipoca (Earth)
SR - Wyvern (Fire)
aR - Spy Costume Kat (Fire)
aR - Spy Costume Raven (Water) x4
aR - Spy Costume Yunica (Wood) x2
R - Abzu (Water)
R - Adaptive Camouflage (Metal) x2
R - Chalchiuhtlicue (Water)
R - Daikokuten (Dark)
R - Freyja (Wood)
R - Huallallo Carhuincho (Fire) x4
R - Ixmucane (Wood) x2
R - Kanaloa (Water) x2
R - Kwatee (Earth) x6
R - Orca (Dark)
R - Pachacamac (Earth)
R - Perun (Metal)
R - Sedna (Water)
R - Tangata-Manu (Metal) x3
R - Tlaloc (Water) x3
R - Zhuge Liang (Wood) x3
R - Anubis (Dark) x2
R - Ashura the Evil (Dark)
R - Belobog (Light)
R - Chernobog (Dark)
R - Horus (Light) x3
R - Inti (Light) x3
R - Meretseger (Light) x2
R - Miroku (Light)
R - Ziz (Dark) x2

Notes:
- Right now, the Spy Costumes are only tradable for Gravity Panther, Lady of the Depths or any of the advanced SRs that I'm looking for, in which case I'll trade multiple and/or Jokers (not listed, just ask for a specific element and I'll see if I have it)/SRs for them. Once I actually summon some advanced spirits for myself, the Spy Costumes might also be tradable for aRs when I figure only which ones I'm missing.
- The UCs I'm looking for, I'll trade any American UC for them including Basilisk. Otherwise, I can trade one R for 5 of them.
- Please make me offers. If you have an SR I want I'll trade multiple R's for them.

I'll send one at a time. I can send one then you trade me back the other next trade.

looking for two SSD for ammy?

Spent 1000 orbs.
Half of them were shitty Asia ADVs
Got Kuko X2, Yamato, and izanagi though.

Overall not worth it as I don't even play that much anymore. Wish I got an Ammy or Izanami but I'm not going to roll any more of the Asia ADV.

I got a second Shoryu. Wanna trade for Izanagi or maybe Kuko?

Anyone willing to trade a LotD for a Amaterasu? I would also trade for one of the soul sacrifice SR spirits.

Do you want the lady or Amaterasu? I have an extra lady to trade for Amaterasu.

JJP12

I got one. It's a fucking gourgeous spirit. I got her and Shoryu in 11 rolls.
Damn right she is!

I just did 12 rolls and I got 2 Yamata no orochi and 1 kuko. I have enough to do 6 more but I wanna save them for the europe rolls next week. ahhh decisions decisions...

putermcgee

The Raid Leviathan starts out with some high HP even at level 1. Its battle skill is an increase in defense, and its leader skill is a first attack bonus.

Damn right she is!

I just did 12 rolls and I got 2 Yamata no orochi and 1 kuko. I have enough to do 6 more but I wanna save them for the europe rolls next week. ahhh decisions decisions...

I'm kinda in the same boat.
I had 100 orbs. Bought 500. Rolled 11, now I still have 9. Not sure if I should just roll now or wait for Europe. :/

I am looking for lady. Amaterasu is up on my trade screen.

Trade request sent.
Take good care of the lady.

Trade request sent.
Take good care of the lady.
OK, thanks. I will.

Here is my collection for the moment.
BaHHf1M.jpg

fqqclqE.jpg

hAucQUp.jpg

Thanks. My psn id is zadigetcandide. What is yours? I've put the Wyvern up onto my trade list already.

Mine is majesticbeastt. I need to look and see if i have a free slot though. Because i have been trading with Pancakes.If you want more Yinglongs ill trade all of em for SR Wyverns.

go ahead and take that slot you sent for heremod away.

Ok well trade 4 more later then just put Heremod/cs/ucs up when you have time and we can finish the rest of the trade.

Sorry if i havent answered you about the last Aki and Cronus, Dont know if i wanna trade Cronus for any less then a SR or a AR i really want, because he is IMO best tier Adv R. Aki is yours if you have any of the spirits im looking for.

Adv
Sachi, witch, morrigan

SR
Wyvern x2, Yinglong, god of water

R
Wyvern, Ixmucane, pachacamac, tangata x2, peluda, shin x3, azi dahaka x3, kwatee, toutatis, sedna

Make offers, my spirits are shown above. Will trade multiples for Pariacaca, robin hood, ishtar, red hood.

JJP12

Adv
Sachi, witch, morrigan

SR
Wyvern x2, Yinglong, god of water

R
Wyvern, Ixmucane, pachacamac, tangata x2, peluda, shin x3, azi dahaka x3, kwatee, toutatis, sedna

Make offers, my spirits are shown above. Will trade multiples for Pariacaca, robin hood, ishtar, red hood.

Would you trade Morrigan for any advance rares? I pretty much have all of the asian adv rares and most of the US adv rares as well.

zadig

Neo Member
Mine is majesticbeastt. I need to look and see if i have a free slot though. Because i have been trading with Pancakes.If you want more Yinglongs ill trade all of em for SR Wyverns.

That's fine. :) I only have that one Wyvern at the moment, and can probably get only one more from the raid. :( But if you don't mind waiting, I'd like to do another Wyvern <-> Yinglong trade later.

ithebigc

Neo Member
A bit of an odd question, but is there anyone here with a Joker of Light that they don't immediately need NOW? I'm desperately in need of one because I have 4 Princes and 3 Queens of Light taking up space in my inbox that I want to use up because I want to start summoning those Asian Advanced Summons now.

So I was wondering if anyone could "lend" me their Joker of Light now just so I can limit break my LotD first, use up all my own Princes/Queens and then when I get my own Joker of Light from defeating 350 raid bosses I'd send my Joker of Light back over to you. I'd be using a Joker of Water (or Wood/Earth, if you have a need for a specific element) as collateral, which is what you'll send back when I can send you my Joker of Light.

If anyone can help me with this, it'd be very much appreciated. I've been sitting on a Lvl 35 LotD for weeks, the Princes/Queens too and they're just wasting so much space. T_T

TUSR

Banned
The almighty trade list:

For Trade:
SR
Joker of Dark

aR
Tsuki no Usagi
Nekomata
Onmyoji
Okikurumi x3
Inugami x3
Koro-pok-guru
Hi no Kagutsuchi
Cerberus
Sylphid
Coyolxauhqui x2
Spider Mother

Raid R
Meretseger
Anubis
Horus

R
Kanaloa x2
Umibozu
Shennong
Toutatis x2
Huallallo Carhuincho
Tlaloc
Ixchel x3
Greys

Looking For:
SR
Gravity Panther
Lady of the Depths
White Tiger

aR
Konohanasakuya-hime
Ame no Usume
Muramasa

R
Ah Puch
Zhuge Liang

PSN: TUSRed
DoS Tag: TUSR-GAF

Im willing to trade a ton for LotD or GP, including various Jokers not listed.
Make me an offer, im willing to consider anything.

A bit of an odd question, but is there anyone here with a Joker of Light that they don't immediately need NOW? I'm desperately in need of one because I have 4 Princes and 3 Queens of Light taking up space in my inbox that I want to use up because I want to start summoning those Asian Advanced Summons now.

So I was wondering if anyone could "lend" me their Joker of Light now just so I can limit break my LotD first, use up all my own Princes/Queens and then when I get my own Joker of Light from defeating 350 raid bosses I'd send my Joker of Light back over to you. I'd be using a Joker of Water (or Wood/Earth, if you have a need for a specific element) as collateral, which is what you'll send back when I can send you my Joker of Light.

If anyone can help me with this, it'd be very much appreciated. I've been sitting on a Lvl 35 LotD for weeks, the Princes/Queens too and they're just wasting so much space. T_T

I would help if I could, but I used my last light jokers on a LotD...

zadig

Neo Member
I have Morrigan and Jormungand from the EU advance summons I'd like to trade for Konosakuya-hime, another Asian Adv R waifu or Unicorn (in order of preference). Would anyone be interested?

JJP12

I have Morrigan and Jormungand from the EU advance summons I'd like to trade for Konosakuya-hime, another Asian Adv R waifu or Unicorn (in order of preference). Would anyone be interested?

Me! I'd give you a konohanasakuya hime and ame no uzume for Morrigan

Edit: or Hua Po/Hi no kagutsuchi instead of one of thoes if they are your cup of tea

putermcgee

Damn Leviathan is pretty boss looking. Crappy support but stats look really strong.
Its skills and stats are mostly the same as the regular Leviathan, but some are boosted a little. However, since it can go up to level 65, final stats should be much better.

Hes a dick head to fight too.
This is Meretseger-level annoying. That battle skill lasts for about 25 seconds, and seems to recharge in about as much time. That, plus the fact that my earth spirits are terrible means this is going to be the worst Raid Boss to fight. It's too bad I think I'm going to level it up, so I need to get it up to level 50 if I want to hit all the level breaks without Jokers.

TheAznOne

Its skills and stats are mostly the same as the regular Leviathan, but some are boosted a little. However, since it can go up to level 65, final stats should be much better.

This is Meretseger-level annoying. That battle skill lasts for about 25 seconds, and seems to recharge in about as much time. That, plus the fact that my earth spirits are terrible means this is going to be the worst Raid Boss to fight. It's too bad I think I'm going to level it up, so I need to get it up to level 50 if I want to hit all the level breaks without Jokers.

Yea imo he's the hardest boss of this event so far. Still gotta see what Bahamut is. His battle skill is op. Event with my earth team, I'm getting around 300-500 per hit. I have Meret in the lineup also but hardly gotten a chance yet to use her battle skill on Leviathan. He's gonna be a pain at the higher levels.

Top Bottom