• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

RoeBear

Ame no Uzume, Muramasa, and Nekomata, I couldn't be more disappointed. At least Wyvern looks bad ass. Any one want one for an Ares?

Roebear or Rojo, you wanna do our trades if you have space available?

I have em all in the trade slots whenever you are ready.

TheAznOne

Ame no Uzume, Muramasa, and Nekomata, I couldn't be more disappointed. At least Wyvern looks bad ass. Any one want one for an Ares?

I have em all in the trade slots whenever you are ready.

Hmmm I don't seem to have you on my friends. Your friendlist is full when I was trying to add you.

RoeBear

PSN is Roe-Bear, gotta say goodbye to a friend.

Free orbs or did you use money? I can understand if there is money moving, but if those are free orbs summons, adv rare is still valuable as tradeable.

Nope, still haven't spent a dime, I'm a bad person :(

Rojo

Free orbs or did you use money? I can understand if there is money moving, but if those are free orbs summons, adv rare is still valuable as tradeable.

not during this event the value is gonna drop hard for all adv summons.

Rixa

not during this event the value is gonna drop hard for all adv summons.

Thats true. Now everyone trade your Advs to fellow EU players that cant summon other areas yet. Devs are trying to catch players to use money by dropping orb prices & adding other areas spirits.

RoeBear

If I didn't get a spider mother every AM summon I might be more inclined to spend money. Plus I know I'll lose almost all interest in this once I get all the trophies.

Rixa

Anyone knows are those ~200hp Fire minions in Wyvern raid possibly boosting Wyverns speed? Wyverns seems to be casting fire spell for all spirits.

yella

Does anyone know if there will be a sale on Destiny Orbs this week?

Gonna put up a trade list soon; have a lot of spirits that are just taking up space in my trade list, so I either merge them into my main spirits or I trade 'em away.

Rixa

Does anyone know if there will be a sale on Destiny Orbs this week?

Gonna put up a trade list soon; have a lot of spirits that are just taking up space in my trade list, so I either merge them into my main spirits or I trade 'em away.

If your from AM region, yes.
Check the DoS Webpages for more info.

DoS said:
②Destiny Orb Bonuses
June 24 (Tuesday) - July 7 (Monday)
American Version: Destiny Orb packs of 105 orbs or more will be 20% off!

yella

If your from AM region, yes.
Check the DoS Webpages for more info.

Thanks!

EDIT:

Spirits for Trade

Adv R
Witch

Normal R
Adaptive Camo
Ah Puch x 2
Ixmucane x 2
Sedna
Yum Kaxx x 2
Sorcerer x 2
Gunslinger
Kwatee
Freyja x 2
Pachacamac x 2
Mokosh
Hua Po
Greys x 2
Wakan Tanka

Willing to do multi-trades.

Let me know if anything interests you.

Rixa

Thanks!

EDIT:

Spirits for Trade

Freyja x 2

Willing to do multi-trades.

Let me know if anything interests you.

What are you looking for those 2 Freyjas? Are there particular spirits youre seeking?

Edit:
For trade I got.

2 x Wyvern
Hermes
Toutatis
Veles
Set
2 x Abzu
Fukurokuju
Lugh
Tlaloc
--

TheAznOne

Wyvern SR is pretty good. I'm keeping him.

6jvANB1.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Wyvern SR is a powered up version of the regular one, haha pretty neat.

Pretty much willing to trade the Fudos for most other ADV SR. Willing to listen to offers for the GP.

PSN is darkside31337, in game id is darkside31337 as well.

FT:

Fudo-Myoo x 2
Gravity Panther x 2

Himiko
First Mother
God of Water

Genie of the Lamp x 2
Kwatee
Yum Kaax
Ixmucane x 3
Chalchiutlicue x 2
Huallallo Carhuincho
Pachamac
Prometheus
Shennong
Abzu x 2
Tangata-Manu x 2
Freyja
Sedna
Excalibur
Adapative Camoflauge
Karura

LF:

Other ADV SR offers

Black Tortoise
Phoenix
Itzamna
Joker of Earth
Joker of Metal

Horus
Ziz
Barong
Wakan-Tanka
Wyvern
Greys
Orca
Kanaloa
Ixchel
Set

Rixa

Pretty much willing to trade the Fudos for most other ADV SR. Willing to listen to offers for the GP.

PSN is darkside31337, in game id is darkside31337 as well.

FT:
Freyja

LF:
Set

This trade? Set is already in my slot.

FT

ADV R's only for other ADV R's or SR
1x Ares
3x Spy Yunica
1x Spy Cat
1x Balor
1x God of Fish

SR
1xPhoenix
3xLadon
3x Yinglong
1-2 Dark Joker

R
3x Shin
4x Azi Dahaka
1x Huallo carhuinchio
1x Set
2x Anubis
1x Abzu
5x Meretseger
1x Daikokuten
1x Captain Cook
1x White bufalo maiden
1x Chernobog
1x Hermes
1xHorus
3xMokosh

UC
2x Verdandi

LF
Other SR
SR T Rex
SR Ashura
SR Wyvern
SR Yellow Emperor
Joker of Light
Heremod
Freyja
Prometheus
Lugh
Ixchel

TUSR

Banned
I wonder how SR Wyvern's stats compare to my purebred R Wyvern...

Orbs don't seem to be on sale, today is PS store update at 1500PDT right?

I expect a bunch of people will have updated trade lists soon. Trading will be fun again.

I got a bunch of asian advanced R's that I'm willing to trade for Spy Yunicas and Spy Kats.

Anyone still have those?

putermcgee

Wyvern SR is pretty good. I'm keeping him.
Thanks for posting the picture. I had been sitting on a few R Wyverns because I was busy leveling up other fire spirits... and now I think I'll pass on them and focus on this SR.

FT:
Gravity Panther x 2
Yum Kaax

LF:

Wyvern
Ixchel
Set
I have Ixchel and 2x Wyvern. Would you do Yum Kaax and Gravity Panther for them? If not, what would you be looking for instead?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I'm not trading the GP for anything outside of a deal involving aSR (where I'd throw in more stuff) or Jokers + good SR. Not really looking to deal them, just seeing what kind of offers are out there.

TUSR

Banned
I'm not trading the GP for anything outside of a deal involving aSR (where I'd throw in more stuff) or Jokers + good SR. Not really looking to deal them, just seeing what kind of offers are out there.

Not even my second offer in the PM :'(

I thought it was pretty fair, I could do another R.

putermcgee

Actually, I'm really just looking for someone to trade me a Gravity Panther and Lady of the Depths and then trade back. I just want them in my Spirit Encyclopedia as I have enough light and dark spirits already.

Well, I'd probably like to have a LotD on my team, but I'm not not sure I have enough to give up in a trade for her.

ithebigc

Neo Member
I expect a bunch of people will have updated trade lists soon. Trading will be fun again.

I got a bunch of asian advanced R's that I'm willing to trade for Spy Yunicas and Spy Kats.

Anyone still have those?
I do, depending on which Asian Advanced R's you have and which ones I'll pull on my own (which I can't really do until I get to the Joker of Light in raids since I have so many Princes/Queens of Light taking up space in my Spirit Collection that I can't summon any more spirits).

And yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing trading lists again soon! Adding all the Asian Advanced SRs/Rs into the mix will be cool, since other lists have largely stagnated due to everyone now only looking for the spirits they're purebreeding.

ithebigc

Neo Member
Can someone else check if orbs are on sale yet?
They won't be, not until the main PlayStation Store updates which is really a random time. They've recently tried getting it all up by 1 pm PST but I'd say 30% of the time they miss that anyways so all we know is just that it'll be today. Still about 4 1/2 hrs to go until 1 pm anyways

TUSR

Banned
They won't be, not until the main PlayStation Store updates which is really a random time. They've recently tried getting it all up by 1 pm PST but I'd say 30% of the time they miss that anyways so all we know is just that it'll be today. Still about 4 1/2 hrs to go until 1 pm anyways

Brought my Vita to work and wanted to gamble for SRs on my lunch break, guess it won't happen.

I got Konohanasakuya-hime this morning, who is a top tier waifu.

Rixa

For those trades, remember that us in EU version get those US & AS adv summons from next week (US first). Also we get that 150% SS/SP boost from next week. So we are coming late to the party :).

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
Actually, I'm really just looking for someone to trade me a Gravity Panther and Lady of the Depths and then trade back. I just want them in my Spirit Encyclopedia as I have enough light and dark spirits already.

Well, I'd probably like to have a LotD on my team, but I'm not not sure I have enough to give up in a trade for her.

that reminds me I forgot to do that with you. I'll put lady and grav so you can get it in your encyclopedia. it is on my trade list now, just go ahead and offer.

FT

ADV R's only for other ADV R's or SR
1x Ares
3x Spy Yunica
1x Spy Cat
1x Balor
1x God of Fish

SR
1xPhoenix
3xLadon
3x Yinglong
1-2 Dark Joker

R
3x Shin
4x Azi Dahaka
1x Huallo carhuinchio
1x Set
2x Anubis
1x Abzu
5x Meretseger
1x Daikokuten
1x Captain Cook
1x White bufalo maiden
1x Chernobog
1x Hermes
1xHorus
3xMokosh

UC
2x Verdandi

LF
Other SR
SR T Rex
SR Ashura
SR Wyvern
SR Yellow Emperor
Joker of Light
Heremod
Freyja
Prometheus
Lugh
Ixchel

How many shins/Azi can I get with T-rex?

Also interested in Heremods for any of the Dragon Rares?

Top Bottom