• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

no sorry

sure

you can have my grey ;p

I'll take one of those

btw would x2 Freyja for your x2 Gunslinger?

I only have 1 Gunslinger left. Sorry.

Ok, so Uzume for Spy Yunica.
Gunslinger for Freyja.

My slots are occupied for the next 4 hours. I'll send you the request as soon as they are free. Make sure to post the two on your wall whenever you can, ok?

ithebigc

Neo Member
I have 2 of each (Ame, Hua and Koro) to trade for those Spy Costumes 1/1.
Let me know if you are interested.
I'll say yes to the the 2 Ame no Uzume for now, but I really need to actually summon my own Asian aR before knowing whether I'll need her (or how many I'll need of her). Are you able to keep her for me until I can summon?

If someone can help me box the spirits in my collection, I could actually summon some today and then the rest tomorrow when my PSN cards arrive in the mail.

Also, reposting this.

A bit of an odd question, but is there anyone here with a Joker of Light that they don't immediately need NOW? I'm desperately in need of one because I have 4 Princes and 3 Queens of Light taking up space in my inbox that I want to use up because I want to start summoning those Asian Advanced Summons now.

So I was wondering if anyone could "lend" me their Joker of Light now just so I can limit break my LotD first, use up all my own Princes/Queens and then when I get my own Joker of Light from defeating 350 raid bosses I'd send my Joker of Light back over to you. I'd be using a Joker of Water (or Wood/Earth, if you have a need for a specific element) as collateral, which is what you'll send back when I can send you my Joker of Light.

If anyone can help me with this, it'd be very much appreciated. I've been sitting on a Lvl 35 LotD for weeks, the Princes/Queens too and they're just wasting so much space. T_T

I'll say yes to the the 2 Ame no Uzume for now, but I really need to actually summon my own Asian aR before knowing whether I'll need her (or how many I'll need of her). Are you able to keep her for me until I can summon?

If someone can help me box the spirits in my collection, I could actually summon some today and then the rest tomorrow when my PSN cards arrive in the mail.

Also, reposting this.

Promised one Uzume for baekshi... But you can have the other one.

JJP12

I guess I'll make a list too. Been forever.

For Trade:

---SR---
First Mother
Igaluk
Tezcatlipoca x 2
---R---
Anubis
Ashura the Evil
Chalchiuhtlicue x3
Clione
Gunslinger
Horus x2
Ixmucane
Karura
Miroku
Nine-tailed Fox x2
Ogma x2
Orca
Sedna x3
Set x2
Shennong
Sorcerer
Tlaloc x7
Valkrie
Wakan Tanka x2
Yum Kaax x3
---aR---
Spider Mother (will trade for anything or swap if you want to fill our encyclopedias and trade back)

Looking for:

---R---
Barong
Greys
Hotei
Inti
Ixchel
Meretseger
White Buffalo Maiden
Wyvern
Ziz
---C---
Scarab

2 Greys for 2 nine tails?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
We would like to apologize to our players for the extended maintenance that lasted from June 23rd (Monday) to June 24th (Tuesday).

As compensation, we plan on offering the following during the regular maintenance to be held on June 26 (Thursday):
-5000 Spirit Points
-50 Destiny Orbs
-Extension of the daily raid event "Dragons Summit" 

[Original End Time] July 16th 21:59 UTC → [New End Time] July 23rd 21:59 UTC
-Extension of reward drop rate boosted to 150%.

[Original End Time] July 3rd 00:59 UTC → [New End Time] July 10th 00:59 UTC
-Revival of World Tour for Asian version
+European advanced summons added to the Asian version
July 3rd (Thursday) after regular maintenance - July 10th (Thursday) 00:59 UTC

We at the Destiny of Spirits team will continue to do all we can to ensure everyone enjoys Destiny of Spirits. Thanks again for playing!

http://www.jp.playstation.com/op/pl...rver_downtime_on_june_23rd_and_june_24th.html

TUSR

Banned
Havent had much trouble with him im at lvl 31. LOTD ftw though.

I think Im at 35 now or something.

He takes forever to kill and it seems like hes rolling his dmg reduction buff endlessly.

Edit: I really need a LotD and im beginning to consider offering a stack of aSR spirits for her...

I think Im at 35 now or something.

He takes forever to kill and it seems like hes rolling his dmg reduction buff endlessly.

Edit: I really need a LotD and im beginning to consider offering a stack of aSR spirits for her...

You should try this immidiatelly.

As time goes by, aSR become more and more common, because of the special week.
LotD only gets more and more rare.

A couple weeks back you couldn't trade a LotD for a aSR in most cases.

Sicne the event started I traded 1 LotD for Robin Hood and another LotD for Izanagi.

Edit: Get a couple of aSR, go to gamefaqs and offer 1:1 on a LotD. You will get many offers.

TUSR

Banned
Leviathan level 40, I can't AFK kill him anymore.

was before this event i can assure you it wont be after.

I just wish I got into this game (bought a Vita) earlier. Not having the GR summons is annoying, they should bring them back after SSD.

TUSR

Banned
I need your guys thoughts, since ive been on the prowl for LotD do you think this is a good enough of an offer?

Yamata no Orochi or Shoryu

Plus 1-2 of the following:
Tsuki no Usagi
Nekomata
Onmyoji
Okikurumi x3
Inugami x3
Koro-pok-guru
Hi no Kagutsuchi
Cerberus
Sylphid
Coyolxauhqui x2
Spider Mother

I need your guys thoughts, since ive been on the prowl for LotD do you think this is a good enough of an offer?

I think it's a fair offer.

Tell you the truth, if you had offered this a couple of weeks back, you would get a bunch of offers. I know because I did. But right now aSR are everywhere.

LotD owners are getting "greedy".

no sorry

sure

you can have my grey ;p

I'll take one of those

btw would x2 Freyja for your x2 Gunslinger?

I got 2 free spots. Wanna do the trade right now?

Also, reposting this.

I got 2 free slots. Wanna do the trade right now?

TUSR

Banned
I think it's a fair offer.

Tell you the truth, if you had offered this a couple of weeks back, you would get a bunch of offers. I know because I did. But right now aSR are everywhere.

LotD owners are getting "greedy".

Yamata no Orochi and Shoryu both have great Battle Skills 2x group damage and their supports are both 15% dmg reduction.

LotD is over valued at the moment.

baekshi

Banned
So I updated list, I'll just keep the LotD.

aR
Newscaster Kuro (DDI)
Newscaster Toro (DDI)
Nekomata x2
Muramasa x2
Hua Po x2
Onmyoji
Koro pok guru
Okikurumi x3
Valkyrie (SSD)
Dullahan (SSD)
Behemoth (SSD)
Leviathan (SSD) x2
Red Hood Wolf (SSD)

SR
Tezcatlipoca
First Mother x3
Magician x2
Kokopelli x2
Itzamna
T.Rex
White Tiger
Senju-Kannon

R
Abzu
Fukurokuju
Kanaloa
Feyja x4
Tialoc
Kwatee x3
Set
Grey x2
Wyvern (r)
Toutatis x2
lxchel
Sorcerer
Kisshoten x2
White Buffalo Maiden
Ashura the Evil (Raid)
Ziz (Raid)
Chernobog (raid)

LF:
SR
Azure Dragon
Phoenix

R
Barong
Genie of the Lamp
Konohanasakuya-hime (aR)
Ame no Usume (aR)
other offers are welcome

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Level 35 for me. Stopping there.
My 3 person team barely kills him now. He killed me twice though when I wasn't paying attention.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Hes way too much work, I think im going to just get him to 50 or whatever and stop there.

I need that queen though for the encyclopedia, argh. (lvl 60)

He also likes to focus on one Spirit until it's dead too which throws everything off.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Ah good, Ladon and it's a Metal element day. If only he didn't have that defense skill it'd be that much quicker.

GP's speed boost makes Magician's speed 455 +773 for 1,228 total haha.

Top Bottom