• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Rixa

Leviathan is officially my most hated Raid Boss. Hate this jerk.

Battles take ages, only way to kill faster is by luc tok get Earth element day. I didnt have that luck. Got Water element average day, same as yesterday.
I got good Water & Earth teams, but to kill Lev sucks big time.

If I use Water team and Azure Dragon (+30% attack to water spirits) as leader. Leviathans support skill takes crazy amount of HP from my spirit with first hit.
-> So no good tactic for water element.

If I use Earth team and Barong as leader. Leviathans support skill does only 1 damage, but I wont get daily element boost and dont get so many crits + spirits are slower.
-> This means fucking battle is taking ages.

Leviathan what an asshole Raid boss :(.

zadig

Neo Member
Set is already traded for. I can do Ying for a Wyvern butI won't have an open trade for about 16 hours.

Yeah, that's fine.

Jindrael, thanks for the Vermillion Bird. :D

I think Bahamut is my most disliked. He counters almost all my attacks (perhaps it's my own bad luck with RNG), and being a Light spirit I can't make use of elemental strengths/weaknesses to reduce damage.

Rixa

The fuck: DoS tweeted this, EU gets (again) campaing change days...

DoS said:
There will be a change in the dates for the Dragonslayers campaign for European version.

The following is the new schedule:
- Destiny Orb Bonuses
 July 9 - July 23

- World Tour - Super Rare Drop Rate x 5
 * Week One: July 10 (Thursday) after regular maintenance - July 17 (Thursday) 00:59 UTC
 +American advanced summons added to the European version

* Week Two: July 17 (Thursday) after regular maintenance - July 24 (Thursday) 00:59 UTC
 +Asian advanced summons added to the European version

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to those who own the European version.
We would also like to apologize that we could not have announced it anytime sooner.
Constant delays for EU users.
Ive never seen so much apologizes than in this game :p

Battles take ages, only way to kill faster is by luc tok get Earth element day. I didnt have that luck. Got Water element average day, same as yesterday.
I got good Water & Earth teams, but to kill Lev sucks big time.

If I use Water team and Azure Dragon (+30% attack to water spirits) as leader. Leviathans support skill takes crazy amount of HP from my spirit with first hit.
-> So no good tactic for water element.

If I use Earth team and Barong as leader. Leviathans support skill does only 1 damage, but I wont get daily element boost and dont get so many crits + spirits are slower.
-> This means fucking battle is taking ages.

Leviathan what an asshole Raid boss :(.

You don't have Set ? I'm using Set as leader and the Urd in my team to freeze him - at least that increases time when he doesn
t have shield.

Rixa

You don't have Set ? I'm using Set as leader and the Urd in my team to freeze him - at least that increases time when he doesn
t have shield.

Using Barong as leader and PB Urd & Hermes and Lvl 65 Ukko. Not interest to level Set, always trading them away.

This is going to be my main Earth spirit but its only lvl 25 atm.
2014-06-21-012114.jpg
I wont use Joker it, cause I dont know what kind of special SR we are getting and I dont know what spirits Ill summon from AS adv pool.

For trade: god of water, sachi adv, witch adv x2
Ixmucane x2, tlaloc x2, captain cook, clione x2, tangata x2, wyvern R x3, kwatee, toutatis, sedna, ah puch
Also shins, peludas and azi dahakas

Looking for meretseger, ashura evil, orca, umibozu, unicorn, Valkyrie, wakan, freya, artemis, first mother, tez, phoenix, pariacaca, ishtar, robin hood.

2 slots available right now, will trade multiple, also will consider other spirits with lower priority

Jindrael

Banned
Yeah, that's fine.

Jindrael, thanks for the Vermillion Bird. :D

I think Bahamut is my most disliked. He counters almost all my attacks (perhaps it's my own bad luck with RNG), and being a Light spirit I can't make use of elemental strengths/weaknesses to reduce damage.

No problem!

It's my 2nd Vermillion Bird through Destiny Summon :D

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Want to trade it, heres the list:
- Hermes
- Lugh
- Toutatis (the spirit that sucks badly)
- Sedna
- Tlaloc
- Kendappa

Yes I will max it, I dont want to feel bad for missing one point :p.

I'll take Hermes for collections' sake.
Will need to trade after work though (4 hours or so) as it's on my other account.

Rixa

I'll take Hermes for collections' sake.
Will need to trade after work though (4 hours or so) as it's on my other account.

Ill put Hermes to my tradeslot, offer when you have time. Ill accept it tomorrow morning (in 9h time or so).

Spirit points hinder my project badly (check the amount I have them atm)... Used 4x (different coloured) prince and one 1 UC.

TUSR

Banned
Yinglongs low speed is the problem :(. But Iam thinking to merge 1, 1, 1...

I was playing around with merging and it seems that skill growth from multi-spirit purebreeding is based on the level you merge them at.

So if you put 5x the spirit at level 60, and you grow to level 61+, all the purebreeding bonus is calculated at level 60.

Its also safer to merge individual spirits because of critical merges. But in the end its all RNG.

Rixa

I was playing around with merging and it seems that skill growth from multi-spirit purebreeding is based on the level you merge them at.

So if you put 5x the spirit at level 60, and you grow to level 61+, all the purebreeding bonus is calculated at level 60.

Its also safer to merge individual spirits because of critical merges.

So best would be do so that at level 64 you merge 5 SR?
And to start merging not earlier than lvl 60?

TUSR

Banned
So best would be do so that at level 64 you merge 5 SR?
And to start merging not earlier than lvl 60?

The later you start purebreeding is always better.

I think someone here commented on skill growth as 2% of base stats rounded down per pure merge.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Doing 5 at a time (for R at least) always seems to yield more bonus points vs 1 at a time which I used to do.

Like I had a R that would go up by 4 every time in speed. By 4 at level 40 and 4 at level 48.

When I did 5 at a time, I got a little over 20 points. It was like I did 6 singles.

TUSR

Banned
Doing 5 at a time (for R at least) always seems to yield more bonus points vs 1 at a time which I used to do.

Like I had a R that would go up by 4 every time in speed. By 4 at level 40 and 4 at level 48.

When I did 5 at a time, I got a little over 20 points. It was like I did 6 singles.

Could it have been influenced by a higher level and different rounding you think?

zadig

Neo Member
@zadig
Do you need one more Yinglong?

I need all the Yinglongs I can get, but don't have any more Wyverns to trade at the moment. :( Only SRs I have are Ladon, Ukko and Zillant.

Y2Fej6D.jpg

So awesome. Glad i maxxed him.

Wow, that's fast. I was thinking it would so hard (for me, at least) to get enough to max stats, since they're raid bosses and not summonable, but 5-6 sounds quite reasonable and doable.

I need all the Yinglongs I can get, but don't have any more Wyverns to trade at the moment. :( Only SRs I have are Ladon, Ukko and Zillant.

Wow, that's fast. I was thinking it would so hard (for me, at least) to get enough to max stats, since they're raid bosses and not summonable, but 5-6 sounds quite reasonable and doable.

Would you do Zilant for Yinglong?

Rojo

I like wizard i want to max him out i got 3 already but i think i will need 12. Since everyone has him i can't imagine his value to be much.

FT:
Sr
Magician
T-Rex
Igaluk
Itzamnax2
Tezcatlipoca
Hades
Sun Wukong(Trade Pending)
Fire joker
Phoenix
Kopelli
Thunderbird
First Mother

Adv SR
Itzanami

Adv R
Yellow Body
White Body
Emperor of Fire
Coyolxauhqui
Witch
Hellhound
Koro-pok-guru
Hi no Kagutsuchi
Okikurumi
Onmyojix2
Shachix3
Tsuki no isagi
Karyobinga
Spy kat
Valkyrie
Chronus

R
Greysx4
Sorcerer

Event Spirits
Meretsegerx2
Ziz
Shinx4
Azi Dahakax4
Ladonx3
Leviathanx2
Yinlongx3
Wyvern

LF:
Vampire
Glacies
jokers
Wizard

wow, started pure breeding Frigg at lv40, after merging 5 Friggs at once, she had already reached 160/80/80 at lv44, is there anymore point to merge rest of the Friggs till she hit lv50?

dallow_bg

nods at old men
wow, started pure breeding Frigg at lv40, after merging 5 Friggs at once, she had already reached 160/80/80 at lv44, is there anymore point to merge rest of the Friggs till she hit lv50?

You must have got a nice crit xp boost.
Trade the rest of your Friggs. No need for them now.

Rixa

I have 9 Yinglongs, I think I need few more. Anyone wants to trade 1 Yinglong to my SR Leviathan?

Not sure if I still miss atleast one, planning to start merging them at level 60. But to do them one by one or 2 first then 1 and then 2 and after that to check Yings level and decide shall I do 5 or trade one more :p.

At level 60 Yinglongs speed should be ~270, so if it is 3% I need one crit or I miss SPD.

putermcgee

Oh hey, they sent out the Wizard spirits. I don't really need the skills, and I definitely don't need any more Wood spirits, so I'll probably try trading it away.

ithebigc

Neo Member
Due to my mailbox being completely packed, I've shortened my trading list only to spirits I can access immediately. As I trade more of these spirits away and I can see more of what I have in my mailbox, I'll be adding spirits to this list. Izanami is high priority!

Trading List Updated 6/29/14

Looking For:
aSR - Amaterasu (Light)
aSR - Gravity Panther (Dark)
aSR - Izanagi (Earth)
aSR - Izanami (Dark)
aSR - Lady of the Depths (Light)
aSR - Shoryu (Wood)
aSR - Yamata no Orochi (Water)
SR - Azure Dragon (Water)
SR - Black Tortoise (Wood)
SR - Phoenix (Fire)
SR - Vermillion Bird (Fire)
SR - White Tiger (Metal)
SR - Yellow Emperor (Earth)
aR - Ame no Uzume* (Water)
aR - Hua Po (Wood)
aR - Konohanasakuya-hime* (Wood)
aR - Koro-pok-guru (Earth)
aR - Takemikezuchi* (Light)
R - Barong (Earth)
R - Ixchel (Water)
R - Jurojin (Earth)
R - Nezha (Light)
R - Nine-tailed Fox (Fire)
R - Yamatotakeru
UC - Bodhidharma (Earth)
UC - Shisa (Metal)
UC - Yuki-onna (Water)

For Trade:
aSR - Fudo-Myoo (Fire) x2
SR - Bahamut (Light)
SR - Ladon (Wood)
SR - Wizard (Wood)
SR - Wyvern (Fire)
SR - Yinglong (Light) x2
SR - First Mother (Wood)
SR - Itzamna (Light)
SR - Magician (Metal)
SR - Joker of Water (Water)
aR - Hi no Kagutsuchi* (Fire) x4
aR - Inugami (Dark)
aR - Karyobinga (Light) x3
aR - Nekomata (Metal) x2
aR - Okikurumi (Fire) x6
aR - Onmyoji (Earth) x3
aR - Shachi (Water)
aR - Tsuki no Usagi (Dark) x5
R - Azi Dahaka (Metal) x3
R - Peluda (Dark) x2
R - Shin (Earth) x2
R - Adaptive Camouflage (Metal) x3
R - Ah Puch (Dark) x3
R - Barong* (Earth) x2
R - Chalchiuhtlicue (Water)
R - Freyja (Wood)
R - Fukurokuju (Wood)
R - Ixmucane (Wood)
R - Pachacamac (Earth)
R - Prometheus (Metal) x2
R - Sedna (Water)
R - Sorcerer (Fire)
R - Wyvern (Fire)
R - Xpiacoc (Wood)
R - Yum Kaax (Wood)

Notes:
- Hi no Kagutsuchi and Karyobinga is only tradeable for either Ame no Uzume, Konohanasakuya-hime or Takemikezuchi.
- Barong is only tradeable for Genie of the Lamp
- The UCs I'm looking for, I'll trade any American UC for them including Basilisk. Otherwise, I can trade one R for 3-4 of them, depending on the R you want.
- Please make me offers. If you have an SR I want I'll trade multiple R's, Jokers or SRs for them.

RpgN

I have 9 Yinglongs, I think I need few more. Anyone wants to trade 1 Yinglong to my SR Leviathan?

Not sure if I still miss atleast one, planning to start merging them at level 60. But to do them one by one or 2 first then 1 and then 2 and after that to check Yings level and decide shall I do 5 or trade one more :p.

At level 60 Yinglongs speed should be ~270, so if it is 3% I need one crit or I miss SPD.

Me, me!

Let me put 1 Yinglong on my slot. Ready to trade when you are.

Rixa

Done!

My Leviathan is at level 62, now would be the time to use that one Leviathan on it? I used one before at level 55 to make a comparison btw.

Ill accept soon. When you get that Lev, inform here how much was the worth of one SR Lev (easiest to post a pic) to another. Want to know how much exp it gives and what kind of stats :p.

Top Bottom