• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

ithebigc

Neo Member
Hey, just woke up.
Don't see it on your list currently. Someone may have made an offer.

Edit: oh wait, I was looking at someone else. Haha. We aren't even friends. Just sent a FR.
Oh, sorry about that, I thought we had traded once before already. Accepted your friend request just now and Shachi and Inugami are both up on my slots. Thanks!

Doomshine

Ill give you VH for Heremod.

Yes.

This is more like it, I'll take all your Shennong and Heremod for 1x Prometheus and 3x Hermes. Provided you need that much. If so, let's do this. I have free slots atm :)

Heremod is unfortunately already taken as you saw. Yes to Prometheus but I only need 1 Hermes I'm afraid.

Sadly I can't do anything more today so BlackBuzzard just add me (ID is same as GAF name) and I'll get to it as soon as I can tomorrow. I don't think I have Shennong in any of my trade slots currently either so that will have to wait too RpgN :(

RpgN

Yes.

Heremod is unfortunately already taken as you saw. Yes to Prometheus but I only need 1 Hermes I'm afraid.

Sadly I can't do anything more today so BlackBuzzard just add me (ID is same as GAF name) and I'll get to it as soon as I can tomorrow. I don't think I have Shennong in any of my trade slots currently either so that will have to wait too RpgN :(

Yes, I saw his reply after leaving mine. It's cool :)

Just let me know when you can trade then.

Yes.

Add me majesticbeastt.

Ill put the Vampire Hunter up.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Oh, sorry about that, I thought we had traded once before already. Accepted your friend request just now and Shachi and Inugami are both up on my slots. Thanks!

Just sent one, but the other one was blocked at the same time, someone must have offered on it. :)

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
This is absurd

BsMhfiCCIAAXAjA.jpg

O2i6JDZl.jpg

... just need 1 more :(

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Ah, yup, someone did offer me something for it. Refused it, so now it's free again. Sorry for the trouble. I'll put the Xpiacoc up too after these are done!

Curious, how many Konohanasakuya-hime did that take to almost max it out? (and how much money lol)

Honestly cant even remember how many.

Money part wasn't that bad. Did all of this during the 5x Pools. Got some decent aSR rolls (a couple Ammy, Izanami, like 4 Izanagis) and managed to trade one for 6x of her straight up lol.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Ah, yup, someone did offer me something for it. Refused it, so now it's free again. Sorry for the trouble. I'll put the Xpiacoc up too after these are done!

Curious, how many Konohanasakuya-hime did that take to almost max it out? (and how much money lol)

Np at all.
Sent.

TUSR

Banned
Im sitting on about 7 Konohanasakuya-hime spirits :'(

And I have 5 of the water waifus too.

Hopefully my interest in this game returns.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
All I need is 1 more Grey so I can clear out the rest from my inbox and max him out.

Anyone have one and need some of the regular R out there? I likely have one buried in my box.

I put 9 Tails on my wall, send any time you get a chance.

For trade: god of water SR, sun wukong SR, sachi adv, huehuecoyotl adv, coyolxauhqui adv
Ixmucane x2, tlaloc x3, captain cook, clione x2, tangata x2, kwatee, toutatis x2, adaptive camo, chal gal, huallallo, mokosh
Also shins, peludas, azi dahakas, yinglongs, ladon, bahamut

Looking for ashura evil, orca, umibozu, unicorn, valkyrie, freya, artemis, first mother, tez, phoenix, magician, frigg, genie, robin hood.

2 slots available right now, will trade multiple, also will consider other spirits with lower priority

Will trade tangata, kwatee or tlaloc for UC spirits mezu, nephthys, urd
I will trade 3-4 raid boss SR spirits or whatever for an ishtar or paricaca

Ventara

So I haven't played this for the past two weeks. Can you finally fight Bahamut? Might give the dragons another go if he is. There's another week left for the dragon event, right?

Edit: Does the game still have lots of loading and errors? Expecting a yes, but hoping for a no.

So I haven't played this for the past two weeks. Can you finally fight Bahamut? Might give the dragons another go if he is. There's another week left for the dragon event, right?

Edit: Does the game still have lots of loading and errors? Expecting a yes, but hoping for a no.

Kinda heavy on loading, no errors so far for me.

Andvary

updated TL:

FT

SR
Magician
Artemis
Ladon x 2
Yinglong
Bahamut
Wyvern

aR
Inugami x2
Hua po
Shachi x 2
Tsuki no usagi x 2
Okikurumi x 2
Onmyoji x2
Nekomata x 2
Spidermother x 2
Frigg

R
Chalchiuhtlicue
Clione
Mokosh
Sedna
Ah Puch

Event (For high value Rares)
Peluda
Shin x 3
Azi Dahaka x 3
Chernobog x 2

LF

aR
Takemikazuchi

R
Wakan Tanka
Sorcerer
Ixchel
Kisshoten
Hotei
Barong

SR
Yellow Emperor
T-Rex
Kokopelli
Ashura
Ishtar
White Saxon Dragon
Guan Yu

PSN/DoS: ID Gekkoton

Doomshine

Add me majesticbeastt.

Ill put the Vampire Hunter up.

I'm an idiot, I'm so sorry, someone made offer on the Heremod and I accidentally accepted it instead of cancelling :/ That's what I get for doing this tired. So sorry, I'll let you know if I get another Heremod.

RpgN, your Shennongs are up.

RpgN

I'm an idiot, I'm so sorry, someone made offer on the Heremod and I accidentally accepted it instead of cancelling :/ That's what I get for doing this tired. So sorry, I'll let you know if I get another Heremod.

RpgN, your Shennongs are up.

Trade requests sent, now be careful not to cancel mine XD

ithebigc

Neo Member
I put 9 Tails on my wall, send any time you get a chance.
Sorry, it took a while for me to actually dig Xpiacoc out of my mailbox from the dragons that had buried him. I just checked your wall but didn't see the Nine-tails so I'll just put up Xpiacoc on mine and you can send over the Nine-tails when you're free :)

zadig

Neo Member
Cool, I put a Yinglong up in my trade box (schroeder-gaf). If you have more, let me know because I have more Yinglongs.

Sent you the trade request, thanks. :) I don't think I'll be getting any more Leviathans or Wyverns, though I'm one Yinglong short. I might try for another Bahamut, or try to trade a Vermilion Bird, though I'm praying for a crit merge when it comes time to pure merge Yinglong.

putermcgee

Sent you the trade request, thanks. :) I don't think I'll be getting any more Leviathans or Wyverns, though I'm one Yinglong short. I might try for another Bahamut, or try to trade a Vermilion Bird, though I'm praying for a crit merge when it comes time to pure merge Yinglong.
Well, if you have any of these, I'd trade more Yinglongs:

Quetzalcoatl (SR, fire)
Joker of Metal (SR, metal)
White Tiger (SR, metal)
Azure Dragon (SR, water)

Spy Costume Yunica (R, Gravity Rush, wood) *high priority*
Spy Costume Raven (R, Gravity Rush, water)

zadig

Neo Member
Well, if you have any of these, I'd trade more Yinglongs:

Quetzalcoatl (SR, fire)
Joker of Metal (SR, metal)
White Tiger (SR, metal)
Azure Dragon (SR, water)

Spy Costume Yunica (R, Gravity Rush, wood) *high priority*
Spy Costume Raven (R, Gravity Rush, water)

I just merged the White Tiger and Azure Dragon I had, unfortunately. :( And I was dithering over whether to use them for trading, too.

Edit: Is anyone levelling up Fukurokuju and in need of them? I currently have four. :\

yella

I just merged the White Tiger and Azure Dragon I had, unfortunately. :( And I was dithering over whether to use them for trading, too.

Edit: Is anyone levelling up Fukurokuju and in need of them? I currently have four. :\

What are you looking to trade them for? I have one I wanted to work on...

EDIT: My trade list:

Adv R
Koro-pok-guru
Hua Po
Huehuecoyotl
Frigg
Hellhound

SR
Kokopelli (Hoping to trade for a good Earth SR or Bahamut)
Manannann Mac Lir
Leviathan
Wyvern x 2
Ladon x 4
JOD

R
Adaptive Camouflage x 2
Ah Puch x 3
Ixmucane x
Yum Kaxx x 3
Pachacamac
Greys x 4
Wakan Tanka
Huallallo Carhuincho
Ixchel
Shin x 4
Azi Dahaka x 4
Peluda x 3
Pachacamac
White Buffalo Maiden

Looking for:

Ares
Muramasa
Frog Prince
Red Hood Wolf
Chernobog
Vampire Hunter
Wyvern (R)
Valkyrie
Bahamut
Set
Jurojin
Any other good offers

Let me know if anything interests you, either by PM or reply in this thread.

zadig

Neo Member

I'm working on maxing out Set and Hermes at the moment (plus some other Asian Rs), so any of those would be very welcome, and looking for Nine-tailed fox, Heremod and Freyja, probably. Also Asian SRs if you want to multi-trade.

baekshi

Banned

EDIT: My trade list:

Adv R
Koro-pok-guru
Hua Po
Huehuecoyotl
Frigg
Hellhound

SR
Kokopelli (Hoping to trade for a good Earth SR or Bahamut)
Manannann Mac Lir
Leviathan
Wyvern x 2
Ladon x 4
JOD

R
Adaptive Camouflage x 2
Ah Puch x 3
Ixmucane x
Yum Kaxx x 3
Pachacamac
Greys x 4
Wakan Tanka
Huallallo Carhuincho
Ixchel
Shin x 4
Azi Dahaka x 4
Peluda x 3
Pachacamac
White Buffalo Maiden

Looking for:

Ares
Muramasa
Frog Prince
Red Hood Wolf
Chernobog
Vampire Hunter
Wyvern (R)
Valkyrie
Bahamut
Set
Jurojin
Any other good offers

Let me know if anything interests you, either by PM or reply in this thread.
I think I might have 2 of them (will let you know later), I did take 2 of adaptive or shin. Put on hold?

Top Bottom