• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

You need to go to Options -> Search (by PSN username)
Thanks!
there are too many good games on vita to waste your time on this.

i finally broke my addiction.
Haha I know. I just LOVE these kind of games, like I said my phone has dozens of them. And I've spent real monies on them too :/

Hi, my names Chris and I'm an addict.

But yeah, having just got the Vita I already bought Demon Gaze, Danganronpa, Monster Monpiece, Persona 4 Golden and a few others that I had saved from past months' PS+. Thinking about getting Toukiden next, I enjoyed the demo. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Haha I know. I just LOVE these kind of games, like I said my phone has dozens of them. And I've spent real monies on them too :/

Hi, my names Chris and I'm an addict.

But yeah, having just got the Vita I already bought Demon Gaze, Danganronpa, Monster Monpiece, Persona 4 Golden and a few others that I had saved from past months' PS+. Thinking about getting Toukiden next, I enjoyed the demo. Any other suggestions?
Spelunky is good, and Disgaea 4 is out next month.

yella

Oh, I thought we were still talking Fukurokujus, so 3 Fukuros for Manannan? And Fukuro or Jurojin for WBM.

Sorry, I was looking for a SR to SR trade for Manannan. You still willing to do Jurojin for WBM? If so, I'll put it up on my wall.

Yella, i was looking at your list and theres a lot of stuff i want like 3 ah puch, 4 greys..

I have 2 sets, wyvern r, valkyrie.

Sorry for not quoting.. I'm on my phone.

Well, if you have any of these, I'd trade more Yinglongs:

Quetzalcoatl (SR, fire)
Joker of Metal (SR, metal)
White Tiger (SR, metal)
Azure Dragon (SR, water)

Spy Costume Yunica (R, Gravity Rush, wood) *high priority*
Spy Costume Raven (R, Gravity Rush, water)

I have a spy yunica for you. Get me a takemokazuchi or a spy kat.

yella

Yella, i was looking at your list and theres a lot of stuff i want like 3 ah puch, 4 greys..

I have 2 sets, wyvern r, valkyrie.

Sorry for not quoting.. I'm on my phone.
Not a problem... We can deal for all those spirits. What do you want to start with? I have 2 slots free.

For trade: god of water SR, sun wukong SR, sachi adv, huehuecoyotl adv, coyolxauhqui adv
Ixmucane x2, tlaloc x3, captain cook, clione x2, tangata x2, kwatee, toutatis x2, adaptive camo, chal gal, huallallo, mokosh
Also shins, peludas, azi dahakas, yinglongs, ladon, bahamut

Looking for ashura evil, orca, umibozu, unicorn, valkyrie, freya, artemis, first mother, tez, phoenix, magician, frigg, genie, robin hood.

3 slots available right now, will trade multiple, also will consider other spirits with lower priority

Will trade tangata, kwatee or tlaloc for UC spirits mezu, nephthys, urd
I will trade 3-4 raid boss SR spirits or whatever for an ishtar or paricaca
Will trade two for one for ashura as well.

Silver66

Neo Member
For trade: god of water SR, sun wukong SR, sachi adv, huehuecoyotl adv, coyolxauhqui adv
Ixmucane x2, tlaloc x3, captain cook, clione x2, tangata x2, kwatee, toutatis x2, adaptive camo, chal gal, huallallo, mokosh
Also shins, peludas, azi dahakas, yinglongs, ladon, bahamut

Looking for ashura evil, orca, umibozu, unicorn, valkyrie, freya, artemis, first mother, tez, phoenix, magician, frigg, genie, robin hood.

2 slots available right now, will trade multiple, also will consider other spirits with lower priority

Will trade tangata, kwatee or tlaloc for UC spirits mezu, nephthys, urd
I will trade 3-4 raid boss SR spirits or whatever for an ishtar or paricaca

Urd for Kwatee ?

Rixa

Can anyone help me store some spirits? Will be able to do the same for you if needed.

If they are adv summons, I can help. Spent 300 orbs to AM adv summons and accidentally 30 orbs for EU summon (had to make some room). Didnt get any SR. Now I got problem with room 87/88 spirits (and 401 SP left). :p

TheAznOne

If they are adv summons, I can help. Spent 300 orbs to AM adv summons and accidentally 30 orbs for EU summon (had to make some room). Didnt get any SR. Now I got problem with room 87/88 spirits (and 401 SP left). :p

Just like maybe 2-3 adv while the rest is just normals. You can go first if you like.

Rixa

Just like maybe 2-3 adv while the rest is just normals. You can go first if you like.

Offeredd 3 Adv summons. Thanks :). Got bad luck with AM summons. 10 summons all were R.

2014-07-13-001953.jpg
2014-07-13-002139.jpg
2014-07-13-002156.jpg

2014-07-13-002209.jpg
2014-07-13-002415.jpg
2014-07-13-002442.jpg

2014-07-13-002512.jpg
Got loads of shit. 3x Coylxauhqui, might keep those. Bodies I wont.

TheAznOne

Man Rixa this your first time storing spirits? Had to accepted not 1 but all 3 of my spirits I was trying to store lol. Cutting into my trading time dude.

Willing to multi-trade. Mostly looking for spirits from my wantlist. Offers are welcome.

Contact me here, pm, or PSN.

PSN:TheAznOne420 || DoS: TheAznOne

HAVE:

SR:

JOKERS:

ADV:

Poseidon (EU ADV SR-Water)
Shachi (AS ADV R-Water)
Ame No Uzume (AS ADV R-Water)
Onmyoji (AS ADV R-Earth)
Ladon (EU ADV R-Wood)
2x Balor(EU ADV R-Earth)
Macha (EU ADV R-Metal)
Bellerphon (EU ADV R-Water)
Yunica(GR UC)
Katrina(KNACK UC)
Three Little Pigs(SSD UC)
Cinderella(SSD UC)

RARES:

Chalchiuhtlicue
2x Tangata-Manu
2x Kanaloa
Abzu
Huallallo Carhuincho
2x Gunslinger
Yum Kaax
Karura
Set
Prometheus

EVENT RAID BOSSES:
4x Peluda
2x Shin
==============

WANT:

Magician
T-Rex
White Saxton Dragon
Wizard
Barong
Frigg
Morrigan
Pandora
Koro-pok-guru
Kisshoten
Hotei
Queen of Light

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Been having good luck with random SR trades with Asian players.

Traded a few extra Tez and Gods of Water for Manannan Mac Lir, Artemis and Hattori Hanzo.

Also got a Vermillion Bird via Destiny Summon and another Barong.

Top Bottom