• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I have way too many R spirits.
I'll be trading 1:1 for any Battle/Hunt only C, UC, and R (2:1) spirits.

Please save your battle/hunt spirits. I'll be posting a list of what I need and what I own later today.

Silver66

Neo Member
Something for trade

Nemesis - in refilling (only booking)
Tsuku X11
Verdandi X7
Iyatiku X7
Bahamut X5
Athena (only for Guan Yu/T-Rex/Ashura)
Hades X3
Arthur X2
Wizard X2
Azure Dragon
Brack Tortoise X2
Vermillion Bird
White Tiger X2
Kokopelli X2
Magician
Tezcatlipoca
Phoenix
Wyverm (SR) X4
Genie X2
9 Tiles X4
Captain Cook X4
Urd X6 (3:1)
Nuwa (3:1)
Itzpapalotl X8 (4:1)
Joker of Dark X3 (1:2 / 1:1 for Guan Yu/T-Rex/Ashura)

Only for Guan Yu/T-Rex/Ashura)
Joker of Light X3 (1:2)
Joker of Wood
Joker of Earth
Joker of Fire

LF
Guan Yu (priority)
T-Rex (priority)
Ashura (priority)
Eingana
White Saxon Dragon
Yellow Emperor

Rojo

FT:
SR
Tezcatlipoca
Kopeli
First Mother
Vermillion Bird
Manhatan Mac Lir
First Motherx2
T-Rex
Thunderbird
Phoenix
Danu
Azure Dragon
Iyatikux3

aR
White Body
Yellow Body
Emperor of Fire
Coyolxauhqui
Hellhound
Hi No Kagutsuchix2
Okikurumix2
Onmyojix2
Tsuki no usagi
Karyobingax2
Valkyrie
spy kat
Konohanasakuya-hime

R
Greysx2
Freyja
Danu
Ixmucane
Pandora
wyvernx3
White Buffalo Maiden
Wakan Tanka
Adaptive Camo
Sedna
Yum Kaax
Ixchel
Prometheus
Nine-tailed Foxx3
Orca
adv uc
gade

Event Spirits:
yinglongx3
Wizardx5
Bahamutx3
Itzpapalotl
Nuwax3
urdx2
tsukuyomix5

LF:
Friend in need Spirits Help me max them out
Tsukuyomi(Low Demand)
Verdandi(Mid Demand)
Nemesis(High Demand)
Vairocana(High Demand)
Jokers(Low-mid)
Isis

Rojo

Why is tsukiyomi in both FT and LF?
Nemesis for 2 urds? She is up if you agree.

Not sure if i want to keep her or not so i put it on both to see what to do. As for the urds i tried to trade offer but someone beat me.

JoD for T-Rex

No thanks getting 2 joker of dark this month.

1 Tsuku and 1 Nemesis for 1 T.Rex, 2 Kagutsuchis and Konohana?

Do you have a verdandi instead of Tsuku. Or another nemesis or want to reserve that maiden of war spirit that i mentioned earlier Variocana

Here's my list guys.

I'm kinda bussy trading with Azure Phoenix for the day and part of tomorrow, tho.

@Azure Phoenix I sent you a PM, btw. Check it out and let me know.

aSR
Gravity Panther (As many LF SRs as I can get)
Zeus (As many LF SRs as I can get)

SR
Aphrodite (For Hunt SR only)
Sun Wukong (For Hunt SR only)
Leviathan SR (For Hunt SR only)
Nuada The Silver Hand
Azure Dragon
Tsukuyomi x2
Nemesis

aR
Spy Yunica x4
Spy Kat
Spy Raven x2
(Two Spy Girls for Takemika or Konohana)
Gukumatz (For Takemikazuchi or Konohana only)
Pyokorider
Oohoroc x2

R
Nuwa x4 (For Urd, Barong or Nezha)
Itzpapalotl
Ebisu
Fukkrokuju x2
Benzaiten
Kisshoten
Karura
Yum Kaax
Vampire Hunter
Sedna
Kanaloa
Greys x2
Umibozu
Anubis
Prometheus

LF:
Jokers: JoM, JoWa
SR: Arthur, T.Rex, White Tiger, Vermilion Bird, Yellow Emperor, Himiko, Apollo, Ashura, Eingana, Igaluk, Senju-Kannon.
aRs: Takemikazuchi, Hi No Kagutsuchi & Konohanasakuya-Hime.
Rs: Barong, Ixchel, Freyja, Nezha, Gunslinger, Urd (Event).

yella

Here's my list guys.

I'm kinda bussy trading with Azure Phoenix for the day and part of tomorrow, tho.

@Azure Phoenix I sent you a PM, btw. Check it out and let me know.

aSR
Gravity Panther (As many LF SRs as I can get)
Zeus (As many LF SRs as I can get)

SR
Aphrodite (For Hunt SR only)
Sun Wukong (For Hunt SR only)
Leviathan SR (For Hunt SR only)
Nuada The Silver Hand
Azure Dragon
Tsukuyomi x2
Nemesis

aR
Spy Yunica x4
Spy Kat
Spy Raven x2
(Two Spy Girls for Takemika or Konohana)
Gukumatz (For Takemikazuchi or Konohana only)
Pyokorider
Oohoroc x2

R
Nuwa x4 (For Urd, Barong or Nezha)
Itzpapalotl
Ebisu
Fukkrokuju x2
Benzaiten
Kisshoten
Karura
Yum Kaax
Vampire Hunter
Sedna
Kanaloa
Greys x2
Umibozu
Anubis
Prometheus

LF:
Jokers: JoM, JoWa
SR: Arthur, T.Rex, White Tiger, Vermilion Bird, Yellow Emperor, Himiko, Apollo, Ashura, Eingana, Igaluk, Senju-Kannon.
aRs: Takemikazuchi, Hi No Kagutsuchi & Konohanasakuya-Hime.
Rs: Barong, Ixchel, Freyja, Nezha, Gunslinger, Urd (Event).

Urd x 2 for Nuwa x 2?

Ventara

Vairocana stats taken from gamefaqs

5.0 cost
900hp
Atk 150
Spd 150

Eternal Truth 30
Raises inflicted damage by 3% until the end of battle (1 enemy).

Core Reality
Raises Atk by 40% when HP is 40% or less (all allies)

BvNA7FzCAAA1YlZ.jpg

Damn. I was really hoping she'd be something better. She's not bad, though. Her skills will come in handy in long fight, but most battles don't last long, and in long fights, I'd much rather use a time stopper. Kinda disappointed. Still gonna max her since she's the #1 waifu art-wise right now.

Edit: Vairocana is a bit tougher than the other bosses. My alt account is gonna be having a hard time soon enough. I'll probably be needing to fight her twice before she hits 30. I really should level up some more on my alt. Would make things so much easier.

TUSR

Banned

Damn. I was really hoping she'd be something better. She's not bad, though. Her skills will come in handy in long fight, but most battles don't last long, and in long fights, I'd much rather use a time stopper. Kinda disappointed. Still gonna max her since she's the #1 waifu art-wise right now.

5.0 cost :S

Edit: Vairocana is a bit tougher than the other bosses. My alt account is gonna be having a hard time soon enough. I'll probably be needing to fight her twice before she hits 30. I really should level up some more on my alt. Would make things so much easier.

She is clearly supposed to be used against Nemesis.

Anyway, I dont need another light spirit, but damn that artwork is gourgeous. Really hard to say no... :(

Same here. I'm gonna max her, but she'll just be a benchwarmer. The LotD is so much better as a 5.0 SR Light spirit.

Edit: And here's a better, English image of her.

Ehhhhh, 5.0 cost again combined with being Light element makes her essentially useless to me. I'll keep one for Aoin collection purposes but ditch all the rest just like Nemesis.

Edit: Updated trade list, looking for 1 Frigg now as well and I should have a Joker of Earth to add to the list a little later today.

Sure. I'll put them both up.

Tried to offer but somebody already requested both. Let me know when they are ready again.

Ehhhhh, 5.0 cost again combined with being Light element makes her essentially useless to me. I'll keep one for Aoin collection purposes but ditch all the rest just like Nemesis.

Edit: Updated trade list, looking for 1 Frigg now as well and I should have a Joker of Earth to add to the list a little later today.

Sent the first Urd. My other 2 slots open in 23 minutes. :)

I have way too many R spirits.
I'll be trading 1:1 for any Battle/Hunt only C, UC, and R (2:1) spirits.

Please save your battle/hunt spirits. I'll be posting a list of what I need and what I own later today.

I've got quite a few EU battle spirits I've been collecting so I might have some you need, let me know if you need an Amphisbaena though as I'm going to need to merge it away very soon for space.

Azure, second Urd + fodder for Takemika were sent.
Accepted. I'll throw the last junk regular spirit up before I head to bed tonight, these should be finished trading by then.

I've got quite a few EU battle spirits I've been collecting so I might have some you need, let me know if you need an Amphisbaena though as I'm going to need to merge it away very soon for space.

Accepted. I'll throw the last junk regular spirit up before I head to bed tonight, these should be finished trading by then.

Ok.

Urds are ready to be claimed.

Sent the first Nuwa.

My other slots are occupied by Azure. We can trade as soon as I get a slot again.

FT:
SR Nuada, danu
Raid shin x3, yinglong x4, Ladon x2, wizard, tsukuyomi x4, iyatiku, Vairocana, nuwa
R tangata x3, peron, nezha, ghost ship, yum kaax, adaptive camo, chal gal, tlaloc, clione x2, wyvern x3, bunyip, Prometheus x3, lugh, wakan, huo po, abzu x2, and 9 tail fox

LF:
Urd (raid), Frigg, artemis, Aphrodite, black tortoise, yellow emp, vermilion bird, Valkyrie, phoenix, unicorn, koro pok guru, hi no, zhuge liang, genie, umibozu, heremod, benzaiten, grey, ashura evil, hunt sr spirits, and jokers

Also need mazu, urd, and sleeve tuggers UC

Doomshine

Done want to make a deal for the next 2 for a nemesis?

Want to do the same deal for Nemesis but for 2 Nuwas?

EDIT:

LF:
Urd (raid), Frigg, artemis, Aphrodite, black tortoise, yellow emp, vermilion bird, Valkyrie, phoenix, unicorn, koro pok guru, hi no, zhuge liang, genie, umibozu, heremod, benzaiten, grey, ashura evil, hunt sr spirits, and jokers

Umibozu for Wakan Tanka? He's up so just offer if you accept.

Ventara

Lv13 Vairocana and I'm already struggling. Looks like I'll have to start renting spirits. This is gonna be a huge drain on my SS points now that the cost of renting spirits is back to normal. And fuck, how am I supposed to make it to Lv65, lol.

Alucrid

Banned
Lv13 Vairocana and I'm already struggling. Looks like I'll have to start renting spirits. This is gonna be a huge drain on my SS points now that the cost of renting spirits is back to normal. And fuck, how am I supposed to make it to Lv65, lol.

Everything is fine, then that 40% attack boost kicks in

Know the feeling, I've been renting since level 12 and now at level 17 even that isn't enough to take her down in 1 raid point. Her special attack nuking for 350 damage to all every few turns is really painful (and god help you if her low HP damage boost kicks in and you can't stop her movement).

Vairocana should be the final boss instead, compared to Nemesis who just sponges damage without dealing any back she's far harder.

Yella, second Nuwa offered.

Auzre, I express delivered our trades because I needed the slots. Put the last spirit up when u get the chance. I'll make the offer as soon as possible.

RpgN

FT:
SR Nuada, danu
Raid shin x3, yinglong x4, Ladon x2, wizard, tsukuyomi x4, iyatiku, Vairocana, nuwa
R tangata x3, peron, nezha, ghost ship, yum kaax, adaptive camo, chal gal, tlaloc, clione x2, wyvern x3, bunyip, Prometheus x3, lugh, wakan, huo po, abzu x2, and 9 tail fox

LF:

Also need mazu, urd, and sleeve tuggers UC

I got one Sleeve Tugger for you. I'll put her on my slot, offer whatever.

I also have 2 Ame-Onna UCs, anyone want them?

Top Bottom