• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Couple of questions for those of you who do hunts.

For starters, how exactly do you get the hunt exclusive stuff? I really would like to get hold on an Arianrhod which is supposedly at (-1, +6) - the UK - so does that mean I just need to do hunts inside the UK? If it's just regular hunts then what sort of distance do I need to travel for SRs to show up? Furthest I can really do is just over 10km which supposedly only gives 2 spirits.

Rojo

Couple of questions for those of you who do hunts.

For starters, how exactly do you get the hunt exclusive stuff? I really would like to get hold on an Arianrhod which is supposedly at (-1, +6) - the UK - so does that mean I just need to do hunts inside the UK? If it's just regular hunts then what sort of distance do I need to travel for SRs to show up? Furthest I can really do is just over 10km which supposedly only gives 2 spirits.

From my understanding the hunt exclusive's are based on the grid your in determined in the game so for your first question yes in the UK. Let me put it this way i did a trip to L.A. 2 months ago which is about 240 miles away from where i live and it gave me like 7 spirits and one was a rare thats it. So FAR is all i can say as to how to get a guaranteed SR.

Silver66

Neo Member
FT:
SR Nuada, danu
Raid shin x3, yinglong x4, Ladon x2, wizard, tsukuyomi x4, iyatiku, Vairocana, nuwa
R tangata x3, peron, nezha, ghost ship, yum kaax, adaptive camo, chal gal, tlaloc, clione x2, wyvern x3, bunyip, Prometheus x3, lugh, wakan, huo po, abzu x2, and 9 tail fox

LF:
Urd (raid), Frigg, artemis, Aphrodite, black tortoise, yellow emp, vermilion bird, Valkyrie, phoenix, unicorn, koro pok guru, hi no, zhuge liang, genie, umibozu, heremod, benzaiten, grey, ashura evil, hunt sr spirits, and jokers

Also need mazu, urd, and sleeve tuggers UC

I have 1 Mazu for you

Making a clean up i have lots more but want to get rid of these first.

FT

SR
Nuada Silverhand

AR
Spy Costume Yunica(only for Muramasa)
Hua Po(Only Muramasa)
Nekomata

R
Valkyrie
3x Anubis
3x Orca
3x Set
Gunslinger
Tlaloc
2x Cerunnos
3x Excalibur
4x Veles
2x Perun
3x Chalchui
2x Pandorra
1x Vampire Hunter
2x Ogma
2x Abzu
3x Huallo
Toutatis

LF
SR
Zilant
T-Rex
2xYellow emperor
Hades
Azure Dragon
R
Hotei
Hermes
Genie
Nezha
Ixchel
Freyja
Jurojin
Lugh
Nanna
Nio Agyo
Karura
Itzpapalotl
AR
Inugami
Muramasa

Here my trade list:

FT:
Iyatiku (x5) (only for Verdandi)
Wyvern (x4)
Yinglong (x3)

Ixmucane (x2)
Yum Kaax (x3)
Huallallo Carhuincho (x2)
Kwatee (x2)
Tangata-Manu (x2)
Tlaloc
Daikokuten
Peluda (x4)
Umibozu

LF:
First Mother
Ladon (Event)
Phoenix
Tezcatlipoca
God of Water
Verdandi (Event)
Igaluk
Itzamna

Azi Dahaka (Event) (x2)
Kisshoten
Sorcerer
Greys (x4)
Ah Puch

Ventara

Oh wow, Yaksha looks pretty cool. Fingers crossed she has good stats.

Edit: My game has been fine so far. Well, as fine as it usually is.

Ventara

Here are Yaksha's stats taken from Gamefaqs.

Cost 3.5
HP: 640
ATK 145
SPD 120
Battle Skill:
Tail Top, SP Cost 38
1.8x Dark Damage 1 enemy
Support Skill:
Crimson Reeves
first attack +50% damage

Damn, another disappointment. Her battle skill is alright, but for a 3.5 cost spirit, I would've hoped for better stats and a better support skill.

yella

Damn, another disappointment. Her battle skill is alright, but for a 3.5 cost spirit, I would've hoped for better stats and a better support skill.

Those stats are good enough for me. Needed one more Dark element spirit anyway.

BTW, does anyone need a Cuhullin? I have one I'm willing to trade. Looking primarily for Bahamut (need one more to purebreed), but other offers are good too. May put up a formal trade list either before I go to bed or in the morning when I wake up.

3Kaze

Those stats are good enough for me. Needed one more Dark element spirit anyway.

BTW, does anyone need a Cuhullin? I have one I'm willing to trade. Looking primarily for Bahamut (need one more to purebreed), but other offers are good too. May put up a formal trade list either before I go to bed or in the morning when I wake up.

I do.

Andvary

FT:
SR
Wyvern
God of Water

aR
Hua po
Shachi x 2
Tsuki no usagi
Okikurumi x 2
Onmyoji x2
Nekomata x 2
Spidermother
Bellerophon

R
(3 of these for a SR)
Tlaloc
HUalallo Carhuincho
Bunyip x 2
Vampire Hunter
Set
Sedna x 3
Wakan Tanka x 3
Gunslinger x 3
Yum Kaax x 2
Ixchel x 2
Wyvern x 3
Perun
Captain Cook x 2
Clione
Orca x 2
Tangata-Manu
Prometeus x 2
Adaptive Camouglage
Ghost Ship x 2
Benzaiten
Toutatis
Kanaloa

Event ( 1:2 Rares I want)
Horus
Anubis x 2

LF:
aR
Takemikazuchi
Hi no Kagutsuchi
Konohanasakuya-hime
Frigg
Mictlantecuhtli

R
Kisshoten
Hotei
Pandora

SR
White Tiger
Guan Yu
Aprhodite
Yellow Emperor
First Mother
Phoenix
T-Rex
Azure Dragon
Joker of Water
Joker of Metal
Arianrhod

Preferably send PSN msg , PSN/DoS: ID Gekkoton

putermcgee

Have:
Anubis (R, dark)
2x Bahamut (SR, light)
Barong (R, earth)
Excalibur (R, metal)
Itzpapalotl (R, wood)
3x Ixmucane (R, wood)
Joker of Dark (SR, dark)
Kwatee (R, earth)
4x Ladon (SR, wood)
Magician (SR, metal)
Nemesis (SR, dark)
Nio Ungyo (R, water)
2x Nuwa (R, metal)
Perun (R, metal)
2x Tangata-Manu (R, metal)
Toutatis (R, metal)
Tsukuyomi (SR, dark)
2x Vairocana (SR, light)
Wizard (SR, wood)
2x Yinglong (SR, light)
2x Yum Kaax (R, wood)

Alias (UC, earth, Gravity Rush)
Cyanea (UC, fire, Gravity Rush)
Frog Prince (R, water, SSD)
3x Kat (UC, fire, Gravity Rush)
4x Nevi Mossui (UC, wood, Gravity Rush)
2x Ouroboros (UC, metal, SSD)
Shachi (R, water, advanced)
4x Spy Costume Yunica (R, wood, Gravity Rush)
Syd (UC, earth, Gravity Rush)
Sympatha (SR, light, SSD)
Yunica (UC, wood, Gravity Rush)

Want:
Azure Dragon (SR, water)
Black Tortoise (SR, wood)
Ebisu (R, water) *high priority*
Gunslinger (R, metal) *high priority*
Joker of Metal (SR, metal)
Kamui (SR, wood)
Quetzalcoatl (SR, fire)
Sorcerer (R, fire) *high priority*
Ukko (SR, earth)
White Buffalo Maiden (R, fire) *high priority*
White Tiger (SR, metal)

GukuMatz (R, water, advanced)
Spy Costume Raven (R, Gravity Rush, water)

Also, I have a Shisa at level 32 (65%), and the bonus stats are at 113 HP, 28 ATK, 14 SPD. Is it impossible to pure breed at this point?

Cheers for randomly sending that Fairy to me Dallow, that's one more EU folklore spirit off my list.

Hey Azure gimme that Zilant i just summoned with you:p
Lol, I saw that and wondered which GAF member was responsible. I swear every time someone from GAF summons with me I either end up with Medb, Dazhbog or a SR. Anyway I will be trading it, but to be honest my LF list is short and mostly hard to obtain stuff now.

Honestly I wouldn't use her even if her ability was to drop a nuke for 10k damage, can't stand the furry loli design. She's promptly going up for trade.

I've been trying to get all the raid spirits up to level 10 so I can get at least one of each, got Yaksha up to level 9, which was my 50th raid boss, then I had to fight Nemesis three times in a row before I encountered Yaksha again. If she's going to pop up that often getting the other two spirits is going to be a pain.

I've been trying to get all the raid spirits up to level 10 so I can get at least one of each, got Yaksha up to level 9, which was my 50th raid boss, then I had to fight Nemesis three times in a row before I encountered Yaksha again. If she's going to pop up that often getting the other two spirits is going to be a pain.

Prepare to be annoyed...

How many have you used so far? And what level did you start/are currently at? I have mine at 30 and plan to start PB it soon.

Not sure how many, sorry. But i started at 41. I'm maxed at 47. Still way off on speed. He gets about 7 atk points per merge, but only 4 spd.

Top Bottom