• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trace

Banned
I've been learning to calm down on posting on one thread so much. Mainly because in other communities like AnimeGAF whenever we make a new thread and they show the wall of shame, I'll be WAY above so many other, the community kinda died a bit this season.

Now with this though, the community's alive and kicking a bit too much, I only really post if I feel like it or if the people I like said something, because regardless my post will get drowned amidst the sea of GAFers.

An ocean even.

An ocean of GAF.

Good news if it means a new not-awful thread title.

Damned hunters always ruining everything.

VQeomy9.gif

When I switched to JPN on PS4 the countdown jumped to 2+ days, but switching to NZ brings it back to midnight PST. So it can go forward but not back?

GG Sony, GG.

Trace

Banned
Was it ? I played it once during the alpha with randoms and had no trouble. Did they increase the dificulty in the beta ?

I played it through the alpha probably three times, beta maybe five. Didn't really notice a difference in difficulty. I had one or two groups though that really struggled, when you had a lower level or crappy geared random in the mix who didn't focus properly or use super properly.

When me and two friends played it, it was quite easy and only took a few minutes at most.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
DGE is the best deal just dollar wise assuming you don't mind not having a physical copy.

As long as you think you're going to be playing the expansions, it's a great deal.
Yup, that's what I was thinking. I bit the bullet. Downloading now!

BokehKing

Banned
People are calling your words harsh, but you have a point, compared to the really creative titles thrown about in the withdrawal thread, this title seemed to have been picked to avoid a tough decision

"the last guardian"

"guardians of the galaxy"

"frabjous of the frabaxy "

Whatever is picked next though it really don't matter because it's almost here, next time I 'wake up in the middle of the night' like this, I won't be going back to bed, I'll finally be playing, it will be an amazing moment, how many years have I been waiting? Too many

Trace

Banned
People are calling your words harsh, but you have a point, compared to the really creative titles thrown about in the withdrawal thread, this title seemed to have been picked to avoid a tough decision

"the last guardian"

Whatever is picked next though it really don't matter because it's almost here, next time I 'wake up in the middle of the night' like this, I won't be going back to bed, I'll finally be playing, it will be an amazing moment, how many years have I been waiting? Too many

I still want the last guardians of the galaxy as the title.

Foxix Von

"the last guardian"

Awwww.... no love for "Liquid Schwartz" lol.

But yeah, one of the "last guardians of the galaxy" is a fun iteration.

GhaleonEB

i just unlinked my microsoft account from my second account and linked it to my first one. it's a lot of steps and it's easy to get lost, but it seems to have worked without a hitch.

what is it that you're trying to do? i may be able to help you troubleshoot.

I'll try again tomorrow, gotta crash tonight.

I can't unlink Live from my main account, it says I need a secondary. I tried linking Google, but it says its in use. Yet it's not linked to either profile. Same situation over on the PSN side. I'm flummoxed.

Trace

Banned

I can't unlink Live from my main account, it says I need a secondary. I tried linking Google, but it says its in use. Yet it's not linked to either profile. Same situation over on the PSN side. I'm flummoxed.

Have you tried making a new google account and using that?

Bungie recommends you make an throw away Google account and then free your other accounts from that Bnet user.

colonelwheel

Neo Member
Can we pick-up-and-play across any console? Like how we can play on ps3 and resume our progress on ps4, and vice versa, can we do that with x1 and ps4 provided they're both linked to our bungie account?

Can we pick-up-and-play across any console? Like how we can play on ps3 and resume our progress on ps4, and vice versa, can we do that with x1 and ps4 provided they're both linked to our bungie account?

You can go between PS3 and PS4, and 360 and Xbone, but not between Sony and Microsoft consoles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom