• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
24 hours until network implosion
This thread in 24 hours:

zjr0ZLY.gif

viveks86

If the network holds up, I would be designing my guardian right now. I wonder if we will have many more design choices than the beta.

What are the differences in shielding between the three classes, when it comes to PvP, if any?

Each class's shield all behaved the same in the alpha and beta, but the flashing red part of the health bar that appears once shields are down is longest for the Titan, shortest for the Hunter. The Warlock regens that health back up fastest of the three.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Titans has more ways to gain shields through perks. I'm not sure if pure stats actually influence normal PvP, I would assume shields are normalized.
I'm pretty sure the difference in shields / health carry over to normal PvP. I think it's core to Bungie's attempt at balancing each class.

Edit : Ah, thanks for clarifying SF.

TODAYS THE DAY HOLY CRAP.

SET ALL THRUSTERS ON MAX

PEDAL TO THE MEDAL

MORE COAL IN THE ENGINE

MORE SPACE MAGIC IN OUR HYPERDRIVE CORES

BUT STILL NOT ENOUGH HYPE

HEEEERREEEE WEEEEE GOOOOOOOO

mid83

Anybody here order this on Amazon? My order still hasn't shipped.

I'm tempted to just say screw it and pick it up on PSN so I can play at midnight.

Trace

Banned

I'm tempted to just say screw it and pick it up on PSN so I can play at midnight.

Most, but not all of the orders from Amazon in this thread have shipped as far as I know.

I'll try again tomorrow, gotta crash tonight.

I can't unlink Live from my main account, it says I need a secondary. I tried linking Google, but it says its in use. Yet it's not linked to either profile. Same situation over on the PSN side. I'm flummoxed.

I had the same problem. You need to sign out and sign into the account that your XBL gamertag is linked to with a different account that is also linked. So if you have an XBL account and a second account (PSN, Facebook, etc) linked to the same Bungie account, log in with the other account to unlink the XBL account.

hope that helps

mid83

Most, but not all of the orders from Amazon in this thread have shipped as far as I know.

Hmm...that's discouraging. I don't see how I would get release day delivery at this point.

I hate to buy digital since I lose that resell value but Destiny seems like a game I'll be playing for a long time so maybe that won't matter.

redhot_

Mine hasn't. They seem to ship my orders late in the day prior to the release date. I'm not to far from the warehouse though... So idk.

I'll try again tomorrow, gotta crash tonight.

I can't unlink Live from my main account, it says I need a secondary. I tried linking Google, but it says its in use. Yet it's not linked to either profile. Same situation over on the PSN side. I'm flummoxed.

I think its time for a Facebook account.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Digi-GAF is growing.
I still think it's weird that people form identities and "teams" over how they buy their games. Now let's get back to talking about how Hunters are the best class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom