• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

CREMSteve

Kz6UTT5.png

Please tell me Sony just opened the digital versions for play...

My tried-and-true method of coming to GameStop fifteen minutes after midnight to avoid the line backfired tonight for the first time. There are a massive of people here still. I haven't seen a midnight launch like this in a long, long time. Parking was almost impossible.

anyone with a physical 360 version want to help someone out? Do you have to download anything(besides the 200 mb update)? Or is it just installing

sn00zer

Watched about an hour of Gametrailers Destiny stream...kind of disappointing as the game seem to be pretty much the same regardless of what planet you are on and didnt really change up at all from what I played in the beta. Reminds me of why I didnt like L4D...once youve played about 5 hours of it youve played pretty much every scenario the game can throw at you.

CREMSteve

I saw people earlier showing how many posts people had in this thread. How do you check that?

Also, thank you GAF for helping pass these last final hours in a slightly less painful manner.

VanWinkle

Nintendo fans would be downloading their big game right now...

Stupid 12PST.

It's weird, because most of the games that you could preload on PS4 thus far have been unlocked at 12AM Eastern. Not all, but most of them. It should be a given. Apparently they can't figure out how to stagger releases between the different timezones, lol.

casmith07

Midnight report from Charlotte/Matthews NC:

Six people waiting. They let us in early but asked us to wait in store until midnight. Drove past two gamestops on the three mile drive home. They each had well over 150 people. Lines literally around the shopping center.

One person at Best Buy ordered the Ghiost edition.

I'm the one guy at the Fort Jackson, SC GameStop who ordered Ghost Edition. Blank stares and mouths agape as I walked out with it. Two guys: "whoa...what's that version?"

fuck_yeah.jpg

Also -- FenceSitterBros, if anybody wants 30 days of PS Plus, send me a PM. First come, first served. - Claimed!

oatmeal

Banned
It's weird, because most of the games that you could preload on PS4 thus far have been unlocked at 12AM Eastern. Not all, but most of them. It should be a given. Apparently they can't figure out how to stagger releases between the different timezones, lol.

Which?

The only midnight release I've done was MLB the show...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom