• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
When need line pics, guys!

L6KB17p.jpg

Nameless

By the time I get out of this line and install everything I'll probably have just enough time to create my character and take a few laps around the lobby..

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
people still not realizing that supers -> multikills -> more orbs of light for the homies -> more supers for the whole team -> pvp massacres in domination

yes, getting that one kill with a warlockbomb or titanderp was awesome - but its complete waste of resources and potential gain for your squad. if you can force someone to waste an ult on you, you won. hard.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
why are east coast digital buyers mad? its not like the 3am was a well protected secret...

Frabba

Neo Member
Someone else has probably already noticed this, but Destiny PS4 standalone sku has already passed Watch Dogs PS4 for YTD sales on Amazon.

Anyone know of any real strategies or play style that developed from the beta crucible?

It felt so simple. No fun vehicles, very basic weapons that you use in loadouts only.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
I didn't play the beta but I'm a few hours into the game so far since this afternoon.
Digging the RPG layers and the movement of the sparrow so far.

Also being a purple warlock woman is pretty dope.

Will I get to solo a lot of this game?
I like going really slow and exploring. Are you often rewarded for going off path and exploring or are most zones pretty straightforward run and guns?

CREMSteve

I didn't play the beta but I'm a few hours into the game so far since this afternoon.
Digging the RPG layers and the movement of the sparrow so far.

Also being a purple warlock woman is pretty dope.

Will I get to solo a lot of this game?
I like going really slow and exploring. Are you often rewarded for going off path and exploring or are most zones pretty straightforward run and guns?

Exploring off path was the best part of the alpha and beta, IMO.

Midnight report from Charlotte/Matthews NC:

Six people waiting. They let us in early but asked us to wait in store until midnight. Drove past two gamestops on the three mile drive home. They each had well over 150 people. Lines literally around the shopping center.

One person at Best Buy ordered the Ghiost edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom