• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lothars

I just finished two nightfalls and got the dead orbit legendary rocket launcher and than 7 strange coins in the second nightfall.

I really hope xur has something cool like icebreaker or galathorn.

Hard to know at this point!

List of brave early attempt Crota Raiders (Tuesday if possible):

1. Me
2. Private Hudson
3. Namikaze
4. Rodiard

I'm taking the day off as well. Level 30 Hunter, maybe Titan and warlock too if I get the drops I need this week. I'm EST, probably can start as early as 8 am, any earlier and I won't be functional.

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

I'm taking the day off as well. Level 30 Hunter, maybe Titan and warlock too if I get the drops I need this week. I'm EST, probably can start as early as 8 am, any earlier and I won't be functional.

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

Heh..no problem...added!

List of brave early attempt Crota Raiders (Tuesday if possible):

1. Me
2. Private Hudson
3. Namikaze
4. Rodiard
5. Dusty

Lima

Just like that Corrective Measure finally dropped for me. 10 minutes after the raid it was fully upgraded at 300 attack. I had saved up 30x5000 bounties across my three characters. I just knew it was my time today. I have all exotic and raid weapons now and everything is at max. Good shit.

I also just got a legendary Epitath as a reward from leveling up Vanguard which Zoba would like. Unflinching and last round deals bonus damage and middle upgrade is either armor piercing rounds (which means you can shoot through walls) or field scout giving it 6 rounds.

Not bad I will level this up for some PvP sniping.

X-Frame

To all the lucky new Gjallarhorn owners:

"The Gjallarhorn shoulder-mounted rocket system was designed and personally crafted by Feizel Crux as a gift to the Guardians who fought the Battle of the Twilight Gap. Forged from the armor of the thousands who fell, to wield Gjallarhorn is to wield honor against any attempt at our extermination."

rNilla

Just did the Daily on my Titan with nothing but Universal Remote and Invisible Hand M7. I guess UR can be fun after all.

First nightfall of the week done.

I almost feel guilty.

Thanks for the invite mazre!

No, seriously, wtf.

everyones-getting-gjallarhorn.jpg

Facundo_Lopez

Neo Member
You must explain? :) Where's the name and level number? What is??

It was one of those random mini events ("swords of crota are invading the area").

A major Knight wielding that sword came out of a cave with 4 minions. I kill them, a "relic" appeared where the Knight died and I picked it up...

Don't know for what though.

It was level 19 I think.

It was one of those random mini events ("swords of crota are invading the area").

A major Knight wielding that sword came out of a cave with 4 minions. I kill them, a "relic" appeared where the Knight died and I picked it up...

Don't know for what though.

It was level 19 I think.

To hype the DLC. I saw an acolyte standing around flicking a stack of cards and passing em out like the dudes on a Las Vegas sidewalk.

2 Nightfall Done.

Truth, Ice Breaker. . I have both of those so I discarded for exotic shards. Nice. I can look at it as saving 7 strange coins. . I guess.

spyder_ur

Anyone going out for a raid soon? 29 Warlock or Titan. Normal is fine or if someone would have me I'd join a hard raid - upgraded VoC, Horn, Hawkmoon, P&T, etc.

rNilla

I've noticed after using the Crota blade that my X-Axis sensitivity gets all messed up for the rest of my session. It's just as fast when I'm sprinting as when I'm standing still. Bug!

Ghazi

2 Nightfall Done.

Truth, Ice Breaker. . I have both of those so I discarded for exotic shards. Nice. I can look at it as saving 7 strange coins. . I guess.
They really need to implement a gifting system for duplicates or something. So heartbreaking to see weapons that good getting taken apart :/

Lima

They really need to implement a gifting system for duplicates or something. So heartbreaking to see weapons that good getting taken apart :/

No. Gotta get dem exotic shards. One exotic gives its life to unlock the full potential of another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom