• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adin75

Our normal raid last night was like Xmas, everyone got what they wanted. Can finally get my titan to 30..........on friday when i buy an exotic shard from xur.

Hopefully the helmet drops when we run hard so i can switch back to my exotic chest.

Jinjo

I do but I'm only playing nightfall once a week with my warlock because I just want praxic fire. Thanks for playing with me.

You know exotics that can drop are not limited to your class right? I've seen Titans get Hunter exotics etc.

Team B is just as stacked as team A, nice! Should be interesting to see how far into the raid both teams get that evening. Dual-stream would be cool.

For double the luls for people that already finished it lol.

I definitely think new raid discussion should be spoilertagged for atleast the first week or two or so. Not everyone can run it straight on day one due to life's other responsibilities. :(

If Team A agrees, we could try to coordinate in order to start at the same time!

Anyone else wanting to try the new raid on Tuesday?

I'm ready the minute it drops. Will die a thousand times figuring it out, but that's cool. Taking all of next week off.

todd360

Wait what? You mean you are passing on two opportunities per week to get Praxic?

All of my good gear dropped while playing a different class than the gear that rolled. It's a quick easy NF man, grind it.

You know exotics that can drop are not limited to your class right? I've seen Titans get Hunter exotics etc.

I got Praxic from a Nightfall while running as a Titan.

I've made a terrible mistake. lol I have other games to catch up on. I'm not playing it three times a week.

I've made a terrible mistake. lol I have other games to catch up on. I'm not playing it three times a week.

Do you even Destiny bro? I mean come on this is not a game, it is a second job or even worse a loveless marriage.

I wish I had your resolve and could play other games right now.

Anyone else wanting to try the new raid on Tuesday?

I'm ready the minute it drops. Will die a thousand times figuring it out, but that's cool. Taking all of next week off.

I accidentally took next week off, so I may be able to do it. It will all come down to the wife enrage timer.

I'm guessing that we'll have to do the story missions first, not just jump right into the raid.

LiK

So from NF this week

Got Alpha Lupi for Hunter (already got it), purple Void sniper (which I don't need) and 7 ass shards.

Weak

Daemul

I know this feel. I found it very hard to pick up Destiny again last night after breaking away from it for a week to play other games, there's only so many Nightfall's and Weekly Heroic's one is willing to do to get the items they want before they just say "fuck it".

I've accepted that Xur is likely to sell the Helm of Saint-14 long before it ever drops for me, so I'll just wait for him to have it in stock again. Not to mention that I have 100 strange coins gathering dust, might as well use them lol

BreakJohn

wow still can't believe i got both the praxic fire and gjallarhorn right after the other. gonna pump all three dailies into the horn and a bunch of strikes and see how far i can take it today.

to everyone else who is still looking for one or both of these exotics, persevere my fellow guardians keep playing and your day will come eventually. ive put countless hours into this game with 3 lv30 chars doing the nightfalls weekly and hard raids every week. when you finally get that one weapon or armor you've been wanting since the beginning there is no better feeling in this game!

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Started out in the morning strong

Triple Nightfalls + Weeklies done, then nose sniffles started which led to me being knocked out for the rest of the day....

>_<

Being sick and trying to run on fumes playing Destiny doesn't work

Any response from Bungie on what happened to the daily packages we get from getting out first Gold 3 Star from a Public Time Event =/

Namikaze1

So from NF this week

Got Alpha Lupi for Hunter (already got it), purple Void sniper (which I don't need) and 7 ass shards.

Weak
This is almost exactly what I got. I got 9 shards, an arc legendary sniper, and Young Ahamkara's Spine (hunter exotic gauntlets)

Daemul

to everyone else who is still looking for one or both of these exotics, persevere my fellow guardians keep playing and your day will come eventually. ive put countless hours into this game with 3 lv30 chars doing the nightfalls weekly and hard raids every week. when you finally get that one weapon or armor you've been wanting since the beginning there is no better feeling in this game!

RNG seems to know what you want most and then makes it the hardest thing for you to get. The game has thrown every exotic at me, except the one that I want the most, it's complete bullshit.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Does anyone know if there is a Strange Coin cap? Anybody here have over 200 Strange Coins?

Nope, I have 235+, no new stack created, they keep being added

200 seems to be the cap for most things, so it's probably somewhere round there.

Nope

I have 450+ Ascendant Energies, 300+ Ascendant Shards, 230+ Strange Coins, 110+ Motes of Light

Namikaze1

Cool Nami! Let's see if Priv. is right (I'm sure he is) that we need to do story stuff prior to raid, but want to jump in there as soon as I can.
Forgot about the new story and strikes. I probably gonna do those first before doing the raid just for any possible new weapon/gear drops.

Deku Tree

Does anyone know if there is a Strange Coin cap? Anybody here have over 200 Strange Coins?

iDK. If there is a cap then you can probably just start a new collection In a new square just like with spinmetal etc. there is no apparent cap for class materials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom