• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

Yeah, positive. Looks like my alts were affected more than my main. They were definitely WAY above level 7 and 8. My main was over 60 too. Did the engram values retro-adjust?

It's possible they readjusted. They are worth less now with a higher chance of better rewards... So maybe the whole system retro-adjusted. I wasn't really closely following my cryptarch rank so I don't remember mine lol.

X-Frame

I'm going to be running the Nightfall on all 3 of my characters in about 5-10 minutes most likely, just grabbing weapons. Maxed VoC, Icebreaker, Gjallarhorn -- should be fun.

Anyone is free to join me. I suppose though that because of PSN now, we have to already be friends unfortunately.

PSN: X-Frame

I'm going to be running the Nightfall on all 3 of my characters in about 5-10 minutes most likely, just grabbing weapons. Maxed VoC, Icebreaker, Gjallarhorn -- should be fun.

Anyone is free to join me. I suppose though that because of PSN now, we have to already be friends unfortunately.

I'll jump in and run with my Titan. Think were friends on PSN already.

stb

PSN can't find you, but I'd like to join. Berried_treasurE

Three nightfall done and here are my spoils.

-Truth (discarded)
-Ice Breaker (discarded)
-Legendary Auto Rifle, Unwilling Soul (is this any good)?

Need 3 people for a Raid... Rubenov25.

Currently 3 level 30s. Please quote and provide PSNid

PSN: Darryl_M_R, level 29 hunter.

coy

5 minutes til I can leave work, an hour to get home, 3 minutes to boot up Destiny, then 15 minutes for Nightfall before I get Gjallarhorn. Believe!

Dave_6

Currently in the tower but headed for orbit to run the nightfall with my 29 Hunter. I'd also like to run the weekly on 28 for anyone who wants to join me! PSN is DaveS78.

Haha, we got the Nightfall and Weekly done in like 30 minutes. Great stuff.

Need sage GAF wisdom:

Found Verdict (arc) vs Judgment VI (void)

And should I keep this Epitaph 2261 (solar)? I already have Ice Breaker and Praedyth's Revenge, so I'd only keep it if it's super awesome good times. Otherwise, I can use the shards.

HighOnPCP

Got my newly acquired Gjallarhorn up to Wolfpack rounds, couldn't turn off the console before that. Tomorrow I'm blowing everything up with it!

2 Nightfall Done.

Truth, Ice Breaker. . I have both of those so I discarded for exotic shards. Nice. I can look at it as saving 7 strange coins. . I guess.

Haha, I felt bad for you, as we were practically using the Ice Breaker the whole time.

Then I remembered you can get a shard.

hydruxo

Haha, we got the Nightfall and Weekly done in like 30 minutes. Great stuff.

Need sage GAF wisdom:

Found Verdict (arc) vs Judgment VI (void)

And should I keep this Epitaph 2261 (solar)? I already have Ice Breaker and Praedyth's Revenge, so I'd only keep it if it's super awesome good times. Otherwise, I can use the shards.

Not sure what perks you have on the Judgment VI, but Found Verdict is one of the best shottys in the game. It's my go-to for PVP.

phen0m24

Three nightfall done and here are my spoils.

-Ice Breaker (discarded)
Oh gosh can I just have one? Whimper
-Legendary Auto Rifle, Unwilling Soul (is this any good)?

PSN: Darryl_M_R, level 29 hunter.

I think Hawkian liked the Unwilling Soul. He was having way too much fun with it. :)

with careful timing and a rested mind, finally finished the nightfall thanks to 77 wizard and gjallarhorn.

everything was ass

tumblr_m6m1y62bvz1qe2rrbo6_250.gif

todd360

My sister just told me that she deleted hawkmoon for an exotic shard. I would have liked to try it. She said she likes TLW better. I just shook my head in disappointment and left.

Not sure what perks you have on the Judgment VI, but Found Verdict is one of the best shottys in the game. It's my go-to for PVP.

Word. I have a few upgrades in Judgment, but not many--mostly because it was the only shotgun I had. Got Found Verdict the other day. I rarely use shotguns, so I only want one for PvP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom