• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 11 raids on my Warlock and not getting full raid gear, I've realised how lucky I was to reach 30 so quickly on my Titan.

So I'm making another Titan. Strangely enough I already have the raid gear to make him a level 30 too. Figure if the new raid is anything like the old one, it'll take multiple runs to get my main to level 32.

and now the story grinding to get to level 20 begins again

It is not that bad I just grinded a Titan up to 20 yesterday. It is boring but do it with a friend if you can, makes it go much faster.

Good luck to everyone hoping to get the last raid armour piece they need for The Dark Below!

Good to see lots of posts today with people getting their last!

For the Hawkmoon upgrade where it says "Two more bullets deal considerable damage", that means there's 3 bullets in total that do extra damage, right?

BreakJohn

HEART OF THE PRAXIC FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!

the funny thing is it wasn't even from the nightfall or weekly, it was from a purple chest engram i found while doing the weekly(not from rewards, it was a drop)

i am so hyped right now! this and the Ghorn where the two exotics i wanted the most. i still have one more nightfall to finish, who knows if luck is really on my side i can go two for two and get my horn.

https://t.co/jXBbt7S1mQ

Going to be taking a look at all my weapons to begin loading out for Crota.
Will carry every VoG weapon except the Timepiece.
Also
Primaries: Thorn, Hard Light, Bad Juju (maybe)
Secondaries: Final Rest II (Arc), Pocket Infinity, Patience and Time, Icebreaker
Heavies: Truth, Gjallarhorn, Jolder's Hammer

Same as GAF.

Perfect. Seems like we're full, now!

Crota's End (Blind), - Team B - Friday 12th (7pm GMT or 8.30pm GMT) - PlayStation 4

• ComputerMKII (ComputerMkII) - Level 30 Titan
  • DarrylMR (Darryl_M_R) - Level 29 hunter (soon to be 30)
  • 140.85 (androo2300) - Level 30 Hunter
  • Rubenov (Rubenov25) - Level 30 Warlock
  • Dhruv_hanom (Dhruv_Hanom) - Level 30 Titan
  • Mindlog (Mindlog) - Level 30, any class
Waiting list: EmmaWatsonButt

Which one of you would like to stream the raid?

SnakeEyes

Banned
HEART OF THE PRAXIC FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate you SO MUCH right now.

Also, having just seen the new PS-exclusive Exotic shotgun coming with the Expansion, I'm going to go ahead and say that it is going to murder in PvP. A Full Auto shotty that returns ammo directly into the mag after a kill? Dang.

SkylineRKR

It was the stuff of legend.

Actually it was quite shit and it angered me greatly.

There was only one way I could do it. Run to the back of the entrance hall, where the initial wizard was. Pull them now and then and shoot them from the end of the hallway (with arc machine gun). The good thing about the fight was that you would be pretty much home free after it.

Though I fucked up yesterday, just started Destiny again bc of patch and fucked up twice against Phogoth (once with a useless mine throw, another because I slept when the shrieker spawned.. accepted my loss and quit for the day).

For the Hawkmoon upgrade where it says "Two more bullets deal considerable damage", that means there's 3 bullets in total that do extra damage, right?

Yes and no. One of the boosts from Holding Aces can potentially stack on the same bullet that got Luck in the Chamber. So either 3 bullet boosts or 1 boost and 1 super boost.

Really shouldn't ever be left waiting...

This is a lady we are talking about... wait actually just her butt. You are right it should never be left waiting or lonely.

There was only one way I could do it. Run to the back of the entrance hall, where the initial wizard was. Pull them now and then and shoot them from the end of the hallway (with arc machine gun). The good thing about the fight was that you would be pretty much home free after it.

Though I fucked up yesterday, just started Destiny again bc of patch and fucked up twice against Phogoth (once with a useless mine throw, another because I slept when the shrieker spawned.. accepted my loss and quit for the day).

Yes this is how I do it. A lot of hate was had but it was manageable.

coy

This game hates me. Completed hard raid # 26, 27, and 28 today...Still no Fatebringer. I will get this. Even if the expansion makes it useless. I'm determined now.

I admire your perserverance and Fatebringer is worth it. I am in a similar situation with VoC. This past week, I've been twice grouped with a raid newcomer that had VoC drop. It will come eventually but damn would've been sweet this week.

everyones-getting-gjallarhorn.jpg

Tell me about it. I hope lady luck smiles on me when I get home.

Alucrid

Banned
mmm you know you haven't played destiny in a while when you log onto a character and find a random hawkmoon in your inventory

Jinjo

Perfect. Seems like we're full, now!

Crota's End (Blind), - Team B - Friday 12th (7pm GMT or 8.30pm GMT) - PlayStation 4

• ComputerMKII (ComputerMkII) - Level 30 Titan
  • DarrylMR (Darryl_M_R) - Level 29 hunter (soon to be 30)
  • 140.85 (androo2300) - Level 30 Hunter
  • Rubenov (Rubenov25) - Level 30 Warlock
  • Dhruv_hanom (Dhruv_Hanom) - Level 30 Titan
  • Mindlog (Mindlog) - Level 30, any class
Waiting list: EmmaWatsonButt

Which one of you would like to stream the raid?

Team B is just as stacked as team A, nice! Should be interesting to see how far into the raid both teams get that evening. Dual-stream would be cool.

For double the luls for people that already finished it lol.

I definitely think new raid discussion should be spoilertagged for atleast the first week or two or so. Not everyone can run it straight on day one due to life's other responsibilities. :(

Just did all three nightfalls and got my first exotic drop from the game! Helm of the Saint, YISSSS!!!!

Great item, can't stand the broom top. Our raid leader has it and every time he speaks I have to interrupt with a stupid pun about sweeping of some sort.

Ghazi

Great item, can't stand the broom top. Our raid leader has it and every time he speaks I have to interrupt with a stupid pun about sweeping of some sort.

Watch Xur sell it this weekend. Also, now I'll have to do that when other people in my fireteams are wearing it.

:(

Watch Xur sell it this weekend. Also, now I'll have to do that when other people in my fireteams are wearing it.

:(

I don't know. I received universal remote from a nightfall last week and Xur was cool enough to not stock it in his wares.

But your right, damn thing will probably be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom