• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERMint13

Nightfall on all 3 characters and I somehow get two Final Rest II fusion rifles between the 3 of them and a average scout rifle....
I can't get Hawkmoon to save my life. Closing in on 18 days total play time.

PSN is pissing me off. Trying to add anyone to do this nightfall but PSN is still giving me errors.

I have a maxed solar light/beware & IB, and I know we can finish the nightfall in less than 30 minutes if I could just get a group together.

bullshit.gif

Rubenov

Had one AFKer that we're kicking out; want a Level 30 for Hard raid; at Templar.

Other 5 Level 30s. Rubenov25

Edit: Full

X-Frame

3 Nightfall's done:

- 10 Strange Coins
- Unwilling Soul (Bullet-hose AR, ehhh)
- Hide & Seek

The Hide & Seek dropped with interesting perks for PvP though, Return to Sender (Kills grant bonus ammo directly to the magazine) and Luck in the Chamber (1 random bullet causes considerable bonus damage).

I wonder how the lucky bullet works if rounds are continually being added to the magazine.

realcZk

I fucking got it !!!!!!!!!!!! The hawkmoooooooon!!!!!!!!!!! Fbsjfkufkugfkugdjydsjyrdkhgdjydsjyfdjydsjyfdjyfsjyrdjyfsjyrsjyfsjyfsjyfdjyfd

3 Nightfall's done:

- 10 Strange Coins
- Unwilling Soul (Bullet-hose AR, ehhh)
- Hide & Seek

The Hide & Seek dropped with interesting perks for PvP though, Return to Sender (Kills grant bonus ammo directly to the magazine) and Luck in the Chamber (1 random bullet causes considerable bonus damage).

I wonder how the lucky bullet works if rounds are continually being added to the magazine.

I don't think it matters. If rounds are continually being returned, don't think you need the lucky bullet :)

Also, so many horn drops this week. Xur selling it Friday confirmed.

Still don't have one.

I see there are a few Crota Raid groups forming in here. But waiting until Friday? Where's the fun in that?

Forming a group that will be ready to go into the Raid blind, immediately when the expansion goes live (or when we get done completing the necessary quests to gain access to the Raid). If you want in. just let me know.

Crota's End Blind Raid (Tuesday at 4am EST) (PS4)

1. Me (Level 30 Hunter) (Lazykarl24)

Reserves

gdt

I've made a terrible mistake. lol I have other games to catch up on. I'm not playing it three times a week.

I got it when doing Nightfall as a hunter way back when he was my only character.

At one point I was gonna shard it but Gaf convinced me to keep it :)

Edit: it's my favorite exotic armor now.

ocean

Banned
Holy shit Hard Templar is difficult as hell. Gatekeepers and Atheon are nothing but this encounter is seriously challenging without the cheese.

Namikaze1

My friend's Nightfall loot:
Hawkmoon
Gjallarhorn
Mask of the Third Man

Yeah, she's rubbing her exotic loot in my face since I got crappy Nightfall rewards today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom