• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you need another 30 Hunter I play after 8:30pm EST. Tuesday and Wednesday I can really only play till 1/1:30. I took off on Friday, so if it's done on Thursday or Friday I have no issues with time. I understand if the timing doesn't work out. If you want to use me as an extra man that's also fine.

GT = Iceman829

P.S. misterthirsty loves to drop his titan bubble as you are about to shoot a rocket launcher

Got to keep everyone on their toes.

I also have Friday off for a Thursday raid if my play time is too late.

Xamdou

Just did my best ever vault raid ever on hard mode!

My Loot off this one game:

1. Vex Mythoclast
2. Plan C
3. Praedyth's Revenge
4. Aspect Of Glass legendary ship

void666

Banned
Two normal raids done. First gave me nothing but shards/energy.
Second gave me the boots. So now i finally have a full raid set. As soon as i have the boots fully upgraded i'm sharding the IB boots.

X-Frame

Datto is streaming live Hard Mode Templar and his group is all spread out killing oracles and everything and they wiped at least once already.

His Twitch Stream Now

Seems like it would definitely be easier for everyone to just stick together.

I get my first legendary engram reward ever today (heavy weapon), turn it in and Rahool turns it into ascendant energy. Ok. So then I get to cryptarch level 3, get a legendary item annnnnd .. its a class item (cloak). *sigh*

Ha ha ha ha I can't believe I was asking for the cheese spot in this nightfall. This is the greatest nightfall ever. Vision of Confluence is seriously the best thing ever. Took 3 of us probably 5 mins. More solar strikes Bungie, this was good shit.

Got Multi Mida tool from the strike, I think I'm gonna shard it.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Not to get all negative because i really liked the update but they seriously need to expand the vault or inventory space. Also does beating the blades of crota do anything aside from give you the sword for fifteen seconds?

Coconut

Banned
Ha ha ha ha I can't believe I was asking for the cheese spot in this nightfall. This is the greatest nightfall ever. Vision of Confluence is seriously the best thing ever. Took 3 of us probably 5 mins. More solar strikes Bungie, this was good shit.

Got Multi Mida tool from the strike, I think I'm gonna shard it.
this breaks my heart. that's the only gun I've wanted.

Isn't a good approach after the Oracle section is done just to wipe and then send one down to grab the relic while the rest snipe and rocket everything to death?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom