• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenden

Banned
I get the MMO-esque inevitability of loot getting outclassed, but I really hope the exotics, both armor and weapons, have an upgrade path.

I'm bummed that I have to shard my legendaries, even.

GhaleonEB

I'm not getting reward packages from the postmaster for the first public event of the day since the update. Is this a known problem?

Geneijin

Ah, so that's what is going on. Thanks for hanging for my kid, Pickman and Geneijin. Tomorrow, if search is back up? I'll try to add you in the morning to her friends list.
No problem. Hope it's fixed later tonight. Can't even raid at this rate either :lol

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
this game man.

so many raids, still not a 30 and still no atheon's epilogue.

:(

They really should have have gone with a token system. Complete the raid? Get a token. Complete the hard raid? Get two.

Then just purchase raid gear with tokens.

Of course the usual response is that people will just grind the raid but it would be easy enough to institute a per week cap like the vanguard and crucible marks.

At the very least do something like that with the armor. Maybe let the weapons be random so they feel special.

Bogeypop

Two guys on destinylfg.net couldn't search for my PSN nor could I theirs, so I guess I have to ask despite everyone seeming to be end game raiding mostly, if anyone's willing to "carry" me through a lvl 22 Weekly Heroic?

PSN is drassill

Yeesh, two weeks in a row with awful nightfall and weekly runs.

NF 1 - The Culling #3 Legendary
NF 2 - 11 Energy
NF 3 - Broken Truth Legendary

Last week I got nothing but awful legendary weapons on all 3 rolls. And just like last week from the 9 loot rolls between the 3 of us doing 3 nightfalls only 1 Exotic dropped and it was a dupe for that individual.

Bungie pls

Two guys on destinylfg.net couldn't search for my PSN nor could I theirs, so I guess I have to ask despite everyone seeming to be end game raiding mostly, if anyone's willing to "carry" me through a lvl 22 Weekly Heroic?

PSN is drassill

I tried looking for you but nothing. Add me.

Psn: Router_Go_Vroom

Coconut

Banned
ATTENTION ALL PS4 PLAYERS READ THIS IT IS HOW TO FIX THE SEARCH GLITCH ON PSN GO TO PROFILE -> PRIVACY SETTINGS -> LOGIN -> CONNECTING WITH FRIENDS -> SEARCH -> CHANGE IT FROM NO ONE TO ANYONE SHARE THIS TO FIX THE PROBLEM COMPLETLY

Also looking to do the weekly on hard hit me up on PS4: KrugerrandMan.

Agent

Nightfall loot

Run #1: Gjallarhorn
Run #2: 12 Ascendent Energy
Run #3: Doctor Nope

I also received a legendary engram from 2/3 weekly heroics I did, but didn't turn into anything.

All I need is Hawkmoon to round out my exotic weapon collection. I also hope this is the week for warlock raid helmet. I don't want to go 0/10.

gdt

3 weeks with shit Nightfall rewards. Damn.

Raid was decent to my Lvl 30 Warlock. No weapons (3rd vex though), but wayyyy better boots stat wise and finally gloves. Can level those so I can use HoPF. Meh day I guess.

Got 2 (or 3....might do a normal raid with a friend) hard raids left. Just need either gloves or a helmet for my Titan to hit 30.

All 3 NFs down...

#1 Mida
#2 & #3 useless purple shotguns.

Weeklies gave me 2 purple engram's but they turned into a strange coin and energy.

Deku Tree

Cosmos you still there?

Sorry GAF Raider Guardian I just booted from my fireteam... We were already playing in a group of three but Cosmos got booted by PSN... Couldn't explain because in party chat..

Varvor

Well, raids sure as hell got harder as of new patch..

Spent 3 hours on first Templar Raid
Spent 1.5 hours on second Raid on Templar
Cleared 3rd raid Templar on first try.....

Notable loot of the day:
Ballerhorn x1( my second)
Universal Remote x1 (my first)
Vex Myth (my 5th, scraped)
Voidfang Vest x1(my 3rd, scrap)
VoC x1(my 9th, scraped)
Atheon Epilogue x1(8th or w/e stoped counting, scraped)
Raid sniper x3( scraped)
Unfrendly Giant Ark w/tracking x1

Few more legs that not worth noting, i have mixed feeling since Hawkmoon yet to be attained.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom