• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels awful to play the whole day and leave empty handed. Everything I've gotten, all my light 33 gear, murmur, and more was rewarded through non RNG means.

I wish there were more methods like this instead of RNG forever.

It's frustrating to see so many hit the jackpot but you keep coming up with nothing.

Frenden

Banned
It feels awful to play the whole day and leave empty handed. Everything I've gotten, all my light 33 gear, murmur, and more was rewarded through non RNG means.

I wish there were more methods like this instead of RNG forever.

I'm glad they have non-RNG means of earning loot, but I still wish their drops were more Diablo esque. I mean, if I get two of the same exotics and one has slightly better stats, I'm probably going to spend my time leveling the new one. More loot means more time playing, not less. You'd be more apt to try for a particularly great drop of a gun if rewards were more frequent. Incentivise the play!

Giving us more loot won't mean people exhaust the content and bail. But the grind may make folks.

spyder_ur

murmur <3333

It's pretty fun.

The good news is I finally hit 30! Bas news is I missed my Crota raid - told the group to grab another since I wasn't sure how long it would take to get 5500 XP. Knocked it off in one crucible game, getting 10 control points for a bounty.

Klyka

Banned
If anyone would like to do the weekly strike with me, I am a lvl 29 Hunter

PSN: Klyka1

Will be online in a few minutes, send me an invite!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Yea that gun is pretty sick. You wanna do the PS exclusive strike? Haven't done it yet.
I'm doing this Extermination thing with squall, but in a little bit if you're still looking i'd be down!

Damn, gotta throw up the OT12... shit.

I don't really remember a clear victor for titles. Please to give suggestions now.

deadlast

I'm doing this Extermination thing with squall, but in a little bit if you're still looking i'd be down!

Damn, gotta throw up the OT12... shit.

I don't really remember a clear victor for titles. Please to give suggestions now.

OT 12 | May Require DLC

OT 12 | DLC is the new subscription

OT 12 | It's Not an MMO

OT 12 | 31 is the new 29

Am_I_Evil

so this sucked...on the "Kill 25 Hive Knights and Wizards" bounty on my warlock alt...decide to do the Summoning Pits and just camp up top and kill them when i get to the last room...apparently you can't just kill the same respawning guys over and over...i kept killing them and my number wasn't going up...

CornDogg

so this sucked...on the "Kill 25 Hive Knights and Wizards" bounty on my warlock alt...decide to do the Summoning Pits and just camp up top and kill them when i get to the last room...apparently you can't just kill the same respawning guys over and over...i kept killing them and my number wasn't going up...

I kept killing the same respawning knights in the Rocketyard on Earth. It worked for me.

WipedOut

3 different characters, same results for the raid chest.

2 raid energy each. Payback for all the awesome raid guns (fatebringer) and all raid armor (helm) I got as my hunter I guess.

Read the rest "...in the Cosmodrome". Run through the RAS 2 story twice on level 24. Easy Peasy.

deicide2673

Neo Member
Got to 3rd phase of raid, really enjoyed it. Dropped 4 shards and the raid boots up to that point.
Done nightfall twice and got upgraded hard light and a DLC fusion rifle.

Been too busy to do any of the missions, I will get onto them tomorrow.
Overall very happy with the new content.

Crossposting from gamingside:

SMH after reading/posting in this thread, 3 of my good friends (somewhat casual gamers) bought the expansion earlier today and just told me to get it...

What do gaf.. Take a stand? or be the odd man out? I'm torn. Wait till it gets cheaper? =/

Is it worth it Destiny-GAF? Any good deals on the expansions or something atleast?

Xater

So I returned today for the expansion and boy is it terrible. The story content is an absolute joke and I can't see myself going through the grind again to play this raid. Competitive maps can I to help, because that is he worst part of the game. Absolutely terrible value and I should have just bought the standard game without the season pass. I think I can now safely delete Destiny off my HDD and won't even bother with the second expansion.

Crossposting from gamingside:

SMH after reading/posting in this thread, 3 of my good friends (somewhat casual gamers) bought the expansion earlier today and just told me to get it...

What do gaf.. Take a stand? or be the odd man out? I'm torn. Wait till it gets cheaper? =/

Is it worth it Destiny-GAF? Any good deals on the expansions or something atleast?

No its not worth it. But buy it, mine as well. It will still be fun and more stuff to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom