• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinjo

How do you get to the solo chest?

When you drop in, hug the left wall. It's either in the first door to the left you come across. If it's not it's in the second and you got to walk over a little hill. A lot of hive spawn there so it's a bit of a bitch to get to if it's not in the first door.

Imo all chests in the raid should have a chance at an exotic drop.

spyder_ur

Temidien Forrest and Co... I failed to get to 30 today and am stuck at 29 - need some XP and helium. Sorry...thought I would get there. I don't want to slam my head against this and slow you down from doing everything. Probably want to find a sixth. Frustrating - was looking forward to it.

Plus Boston is a goddamn monsoon and it took me an hour to get 2 miles so I haven't eaten.

Shito

Shroud of Flies from my second solo chest. That's the raid hunter cloak.
Too bad I've been lazy working on my third character, only level 3 at the moment. Bungie will patch it faster than me reaching 28 with it... :)

wipe or go to orbit and restart?
Wipe. I just suicide by falling down the hole nearby.

ascii42

my thank you package from bungie at the post master had 2 blue engrams..

welp

Worked out great for me. I went from Level 21 to 23. Did some patrol missions and upgraded them, then found another engram which got me to 24. Then I did the first Dark Below mission, and the reward got me to 25.

Siege of the Warmind just has you hop on bike and go to a new location. No 10 minute retread, unless you're forgetting to press the gas.

Ok that one maybe but everything else including the strike is mostly old areas. 90% sounds right to me. Maybe even more than 90% old areas

Agent

Finished up the new story missions and leveled up cryptarch. Got a legendary helm in the package which turned into a warlock helmet with discipline/intellect and a perk of increased super energy gained from killing minions of darkness. One less commendation needed now for 31. I'll take this is a makeup for being 0/10 on hard raid helmet.

soundpross

Neo Member
Ok Blind raid ps4!!!! :) need 3 lvl 30 and above
1. Soundpross
2. Spacejames
3. Dfwdog1

We're pretty much doing this to get gear I doubt we can finish

one of the Eris quests involved whacking a Wizard in the Cosmodrome, I randomly bumped into the Wizard while I was trying to look for a Sword drop

I was goofing off in the indoor area betweeb Rocketyard and Skywatch (where I rarely ever go) then completed my bounty by killing this high level Wizard

Jinjo

Same. And I only have one level 30, so I can't redo it.

Oh well. Still a pretty cool spot to farm.

Bring someone else with you. Go in as a 30, change character. Doesn't matter if the other person or you isn't 30 you can always join a session that's already in progress. That's how I did it on my 29 alts with non-30 buddies.

Shito

Same. And I only have one level 30, so I can't redo it.

Oh well. Still a pretty cool spot to farm.
I could launch the raid solo just fine with my 29 and 28 characters. :)

10855015_10152883332984593_1687650622575480686_o.jpg

10828160_10152883333364593_5714092804105181925_o.jpg
I ain't even ashamed, Bungie! :D

Izuna

Banned
Anyone up for Xbone Nightfall? I did it with my other character and know a cheese for the boss, but I need at last one other to run with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom