• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

koryuken

Hey guys, can anyone help my LVL 26 hunter clear the weekly heroic? I can return the favor with my lvl 30 warlock. PSN: sharpacid

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Whats your record time?

My self and Rubinov did Hard raid under 44 min. ( time started ticking soon as we arrived from the orbit).
hahahah that's not gonna happen in one of these, but damn that is impressive as hell. Often for a few people in each of these groups (including tonight) it's their first time killing atheon.

It's tough to say counting actual start times versus scheduled start times and disconnect issues where we have to take a little time to get people back i, but I'd say 2hr 10 mins being totally fair estimating the times. Tonight was probably a bit more like 1hr 40 of total "raiding" time but I'm really not sure.
Guess what Xur's selling tomorrow?

Sunbreakers
I need them :X

LordofPwn

GUARDIAN LORDS HARD RAID SATURDAY @6PM EST/3PM PST (Bungie Time)/11PM GMT with Twitch Broadcast

1.) Todd360
2.) LordofPwn
3.) Fig
4.) Boguester
5.) iRawr (Definite maybe)
6.)

Let's fill up the lineup. I'll try and find out from the previous thread on who was interested first.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Raid helm which I don't need because it's ugly as hell and the legendary sparrow. With my Alt, I got two raid greaves. But I wanted weapons of raid destruction. :(

Oh well. Until next time. Thanks for letting me join guys and even more thanks for letting me use my alt at first.

I can still do normal run with my alt if anybody is up for that.

benjammin

So the Suros is the unanimous choice for best AR in the game, right? I had Hard Light drop from the raid yesterday and it seems like a beast. Is the Suros really that much better?

Whats your record time?

My self and Rubinov did Hard raid under 44 min. ( time started ticking soon as we arrived from the orbit).

I've done hard with 6 30's in under 40 minutes. Templar was cheesed, we went the normal route to Gorgon's, did GK's at the same time and Atheon in 2 portal runs (got lucky with left portal twice).

Varvor

I've done hard with 6 30's in under 40 minutes. Templar was cheesed, we went the normal route to Gorgon's, did GK's at the same time and Atheon in 2 portal runs (got lucky with left portal twice).

I agree with ya, luck can make or break this timed runs.

We did 2 runs in 50~ min with bunch of issues on gatekeeper first run and Atheon on second run. Grabed couple of pugs for third run and just steamed through it.

We didnt even rush it, took time to talk strategy and pick up the chests, but in the end it was smoothest run of the week and since game lunched.

Varvor

Suros is 11/10

Hard Light is 4/10

So, yeah.

So the Suros is the unanimous choice for best AR in the game, right? I had Hard Light drop from the raid yesterday and it seems like a beast. Is the Suros really that much better?

As far as AR's go by my experience:

1) Shadow Price w/third eye and Agility boost
2) Suros
6) Goats Rotten Ass
10) Hard Light.

I only kept that gun for sake of collection, and perhaps one day it will be fixed.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
What weapons were you guys using? Killed Atheon way faster than I've seen any party do it. I didn't even have to use my horn.

SharkJAW

What weapons were you guys using? Killed Atheon way faster than I've seen any party do it. I didn't even have to use my horn.
I alternated between Corrective Measure and Praedyth's. Ideally, I would've been using Icebreaker but I was too lazy to switch lol. It helped that we had as many 30s as we did, though.

2) Suros
6) Goats Rotten Ass
10) Hard Light.

I only kept that gun for sake of collection, and perhaps one day it will be fixed.
That sounds fucking delicious for PvP.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Was watching...fantastic work.

If anyone feels like dragging my 26 Hunter through the Weekly, please let me know. Would do the 26 too I guess.
taking a little break now- maybe later if you're still in need, hit me up!
no way.

but hard light is nowhere near as good.

Varvor

That sounds fucking delicious for PvP.

Oh it is, the onLy downside is that ammo clip holds 25 bullets, alternative perk to agility is maxed out reload. But honestly it can kill two perps easy with one clip.

Funny thing is that i had that gun since late September, could not be bothered to level it up. When ever i get tired of TLW (heh), i swap to SP.

hydruxo

2) Suros
6) Goats Rotten Ass
10) Hard Light.

11) A banana
10000) Monte Carlo

spyder_ur

taking a little break now- maybe later if you're still in need, hit me up!

I should be fine, but thanks. Mostly doing it for the rep actually to get my 3rd alt to Vanguard rank 2 and get to the 27-28 range, but I can do it basically anytime this weekend.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
was so hyped up from raiding I keep forgetting how lucky my drops were, praedyth's revenge and vision of confluence, then this shotgun from my warlock nightfal:
8Iyv5xD.png

yikes
11) A banana
10000) Monte Carlo
poor monte carlo, with a lil buff it would be such a fun gun.

LordofPwn

So I have about 19 exotic weapons to finish upgrading and a handful of legendaries. I need something like 70k glimmer and 100-400 of every material including 300 some energies. They should really up the glimmer and material cap...

hydruxo

Have not gotten the Monte Carlo, but id assume it would fall somewhere between Suros and Atheon Epilogue, so ptobably 4th spot with Before mentioned AE in 5th.

Nope. AE at least has use for oracles & void burn. I have a Monte Carlo and it's utterly useless in every way.

Have not gotten the Monte Carlo, but id assume it would fall somewhere between Suros and Atheon Epilogue, so ptobably 4th spot with Before mentioned AE in 5th.

Nah, MC only looks good. Even with upgrades it's pretty bad, esp for PVE.

AE is top 5, the low impact is balanced out by the rate of fire and void damage.

todd360

So I have about 19 exotic weapons to finish upgrading and a handful of legendaries. I need something like 70k glimmer and 100-400 of every material including 300 some energies. They should really up the glimmer and material cap...

Dude don't give in to bungies farming game. Just farm for your favorite gear. No one should have to do that. Just like no should have made 3 hunters to get to level 30 faster.

GUARDIAN LORDS HARD RAID @6PM EST/3PM PST (Bungie Time)/11PM GMT with Twitch Broadcast

1.) Todd360
2.) LordofPwn
3.) Fig (maybe?)
4.) Boguester (perhaps?)
5.)
6.)

Let's fill up the lineup. I'll try and find out from the previous thread on who was interested first.

Are you guys doing this Friday? If you are I will have to pass :/ have a friendsgiving at 7:15ish pm EST.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I alternated between Corrective Measure and Praedyth's. Ideally, I would've been using Icebreaker but I was too lazy to switch lol. It helped that we had as many 30s as we did, though.

And that is why I need some raid weapons. I'd be happy with just a primary. After I switch to my void Perun's Rifle, I was doing a lot better against the oracles than with my Vanquisher.

I guess I have no choice but to go with the ugly raid helm/arma setup than the raid chest/helm of inmost light setup. More heavy ammo and extra grenade is more beneficial than fist of havoc buff.

Varvor

Nope. AE at least has use for oracles & void burn. I have a Monte Carlo and it's utterly useless in every way.

Nah, MC only looks good. Even with upgrades it's pretty bad, esp for PVE.

AE is top 5, the low impact is balanced out by the rate of fire and void damage.

Well i dont feel so bad for not having that gun, but id do some dirty deeds for Hawkmoon.

I am only missing Univrsal Remote, Monte Carlo and Hawkmoon. Hawk is only one i really care for or need in my life....nay...inside of me!!!! Ummmmhhhh

Arrrammis

My bro just started playing on xbox 360, any of you fine folks willing to jump in so that he doesn't have to continue dealing with the randoms capping A in crucible?

Gamer tag: LordAwesome000

(no, he's not egotistical at all)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom