• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had 5 bounties to claim on my alt, so i gave her TLW and got the next upgrade. gonna do a few more to get the perfect balance upgrade and then i'll join you guys.

whoa, not sure if it was lag, but both of my strikemates entered the team voice channel and then the enemies suddenly stopped moving and shooting. wonder if it's a bug

Truphenom

So thanks to IB I was able to hit lvl 30 on my titan. Did hardmode raid today and got a titan helmet, a ship and the fusion rifle. Pretty great feeling to finally get passed the conflux lol.

Did a normal on my hunter and got my 6th Gjallahorn (wish I was kidding...) and I'm convinced he'll never get the chest piece I need : (

For purely selfish reasons I'm hoping Xur sells hardlight cuz it's the last exotic I need and I'm tired of holding onto these coins.

raindoc

So thanks to IB I was able to hit lvl 30 on my titan. Did hardmode raid today and got a titan helmet, a ship and the fusion rifle. Pretty great feeling to finally get passed the conflux lol.

Did a normal on my hunter and got my 6th Gjallahorn (wish I was kidding...) and I'm convinced he'll never get the chest piece I need : (

For purely selfish reasons I'm hoping Xur sells hardlight cuz it's the last exotic I need and I'm tired of holding onto these coins.

hannibal-gif.gif

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I have like 7 VoC and some people haven't got their first one yet. I shouldn't be too disappointed that I don't have a Ghorn. Stuff happens I guess.

If Xur sells Ghorn, I'll buy three because why not? I have a crazy amount of SC.

sweet-baby-jesus.gif

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I have like 7 VoC and some people haven't got their first one yet. I shouldn't be too disappointed that I don't have a Ghorn. Stuff happens I guess.

If Xur sells Ghorn, I'll buy three because why not? I have a crazy amount of SC.
just got my first voc tonight and I love it

still xur, the people demand gjallarhorn. i want a bunch of stuff no one wants, lol

I have 3 Atheon´s Epilogue and i dont even like the gun, i want VoC, logic implies that i would never get one :(

SharkJAW

Tried out fatebringer for a couple of rounds in Crucible and it is not bad at all. It's especially good if you want to use something like Plan C, Pocket Infinity, or Thunderlord but don't want to feel disadvantaged with your primary.

Truphenom

I have 3 Atheon´s Epilogue and i dont even like the gun, i want VoC, logic implies that i would never get one :(

just got my first voc tonight and I love it

still xur, the people demand gjallarhorn. i want a bunch of stuff no one wants, lol

Yea it's crazy how it works out. Me and my friend have 3 vocs yet another who raids more has none. He gets drenched in raid gear and my Hunter will be stuck at 29 forever lol.

Pocket Infinity is crazy good in PvP, even though I know you don't do much Crucible. If you had the FRs already saved up then I definitely think this was the right bounty to do.

SGA is... a really easy bounty to complete. I have 4 of them gathering vault dust in the hopes that breaking down exotics after the expansion will give you exotic upgrade material.
SGA is turning out to be a very usable oracle killer in VoG normal and hard

Are you up to your shenanigans again?

? I'm just trying to learn how to spell gjhallarhorn. I want to be sure I retain the information so I try once a week. And the same way you don't want to sing along with a song when seeing if you learned it, I just type gjallarhorn alone to see if I retained the information... but againt his week I didn't. so i got upset and spoke madly.

I'm sorry for swearing. I was upset I mispelled gjallarhorn again
Black Xür-sday is at hand
debating hooking up my PS4 for this or leaving it in my bag and setting it up/checking tomorrow morning

Shito

? I'm just trying to learn how to spell gjhallarhorn. I want to be sure I retain the information so I try once a week. And the same way you don't want to sing along with a song when seeing if you learned it, I just type gjallarhorn alone to see if I retained the information... but againt his week I didn't. so i got upset and spoke madly.
Let it go, man.
It was not fun the first time, it still isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom