• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought the exotic chest for my Hunter from Xur. If next week the raid chest doesn't drop I'm going to level this chest and my raid helmet to hit level 30. Right now back to Dragon Age. Great time to be a gamer. Now if the Wii U had a Pokemon game I would have all 3 consoles and would never have time to praise RNGesus

Just bought the exotic chest for my Hunter from Xur. If next week the raid chest doesn't drop I'm going to level this chest and my raid helmet to hit level 30. Right now back to Dragon Age. Great time to be a gamer. Now if the Wii U had a Pokemon game I would have all 3 consoles and would never have time to praise RNGesus

If the WiiU had a Pokemon game the gates of hell would open and the end of days would become a reality. I don't know why Nintendo won't do it.

coy

Mad props to DrDrizzay and Coyquettish. Thank you guys so so so much!!!!

My son will be ecstatic. :)

Glad I woke up early to see the post as I completed the bounty last night. Thorn is so fun to play with that I knew I wanted a second one. And with good company on this run, it made the fight a breeze. I'm positive he will find Thorn enjoyable.

If any flawless attempts occur, I am definitely up for it. I'm on the list that was set up and will check on here definitely.

Glad I woke up early to see the post as I completed the bounty last night. Thorn is so fun to play with that I knew I wanted a second one. And with good company on this run, it made the fight a breeze. I'm positive he will find Thorn enjoyable.

If any flawless attempts occur, I am definitely up for it. I'm on the list that was set up and will check on here definitely.

Me too

gdt

Can't wait to get home and play Destiny. Might leave work early. This game has a ridiculous hold on me. 230 hours now.

Just gotta do 2 more weekly 28s and focus on leveling my warlock to 30 (got the final 2 pieces yesterday). And of course, leveling all these exotics.

Can't wait to get home and play Destiny. Might leave work early. This game has a ridiculous hold on me. 230 hours now.

Just gotta do 2 more weekly 28s and focus on leveling my warlock to 30 (got the final 2 pieces yesterday). And of course, leveling all these exotics.

I'm at the hospital and can't wait to leave to go level up my character to 30. Got her the robes that I was missing so I can now hit that milestone just in time for The Dark Below.

I wonder if Bungie's algorithm for RNG had that 3 month gap between it's initial release and the expansion pack set as its min-max value for the chances of a 30 drop to fall since I see so many 30s now...
Conspiracy theory.

phen0m24

I've never been so glad my son's Vita died. Haha

Running around with Thorn. Wow. First thing I did was pick up a kill order on earth. OK so let's head through the tunnel. I think:

"Man it would be amazing if this gun's sights-"
Yep. They glow in the freaking dark.
Hold me

Just holding that thing you feel like the Terminator.

You know how when you're running out of ammo and you finish someone off (or the last enemy) with a melee?

Not so with Thorn.

"Excuse me, I'll just be a second. I want to hear that sound again.

Now I want one.

Makes me wish we could change the reticle colors (on other weapons - I'm looking at you, Fatebringer) though. That green is Niiiiiiice.

Bungie, you did me a freaking solid with this gun. Hot dang.

Namikaze1

I keep forgetting to finish upgrading my Hunter's raid helmet. Just need to do that and it'll be set for Crota on hard.

I think.

I hope.

Pizza and Destiny today?

Oh yeah!

Wish I was excited about doing a flawless, but I'd never make it. Gorgons. The sweaty palms from being the only one to mess up the jumping puzzle...etc

Namikaze1

me too :(

Oh yes. Crota better prepare his ass. ;)

I wonder what the new jumping puzzle will be.
I finally started doing the main Act 2 quests after 80 hours of side quests. My team is already level 23 with my inquisitor soon to hit 24. My team is way too op for these demons/Templars/Venatori/mages.

I'll take another jumping puzzle as long as we don't get something similar to the Gorgons. I hate the Gorgons.

Strider

Soooo... when the expansion releases all the vendors should have new and improved weapons/armor right? So I should just save all my marks until then...?

lunlunqq

You'll be a legend to your little one. :)

Future co-op partner. Gotta think long-term, Lun. :)
Yeah. I love spending time with my son. But this time it's a little different. The wife put me on this as a punishment for enraging her again last night... Bye bye destiny nights...

I finally started doing the main Act 2 quests after 80 hours of side quests. My team is already level 23 with my inquisitor soon to hit 24. My team is way too op for these demons/Templars/Venatori/mages.

I'll take another jumping puzzle as long as we don't get something similar to the Gorgons. I hate the Gorgons.

Shit you did not get the memo?

The new jumping puzzle is with Gorgons. Bungie gonna Bungie.

Man it would be amazing if this gun's sights-"
Yep. They glow in the freaking dark.
Hold me

Damn, that's slick. Never even noticed it. If you like it now, just wait until you unlock its second unique perk and then
shoot some "bullets" into a wall and look at them

But did you find the Wedge of Destiny? The only thing that really matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom