• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ladies and gentlemen, my controller: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwshlEjfHeA

note what happens at 0:15 and 1:26

tumblr_mf8uuzupom1qecr4go1_500.gif

Hoodbury

Ha, I bet nobody I've played with before thought I could do something like this:
B3lQTHwIcAEiU3m.jpg

On Blind Watch nonetheless. I think the key is I'm all hopped up on cold/flu medicine which somehow gave me super powers.

Arrrammis

Fellow Guardians. I am born anew! PS4 get and Destiny install underway!

I've been a part of the GAF clan, but it never showed in game. Will being on PS4 fix that? Also, can someone link the Flawless Raider sign up? Now that my PS3 won't be freezing on the Atheon encounter, it shall be mine! No more glitches and no more freezing and that sweet sweet 1080p!

Forrest_Crump

Lvl 30 Hunter x2 Shitloads of maxed out weapons.

Welcome to the PS4 crew!

That said, for the clan tag to show in-game, you need to dig through Bungie's crappily designed website, find the clan page, join the overall clan, select "join Playstation 4 clan", and if said clan has less than 100(i think) people, then it should show up. For most people, not worth the work. I only did it to get the Clan strike and raid trophies.

Also, if you think moving to PS4 will stop those glitches in the vault... eh, you know what, keep thinking that, you'll feel great until you actually try to run the raid. ;)

Anyone have the Oracle checkpoint on hard they would like to share? XB1

still need?

Hard Light on Normal raid GET!!! tomorrow im running XB1 Hard raid from oracles for anyone who is looking for some quick drops. if we handle gatekeepers and atheon without an issue i have 2 more characters at gatekeeper checkpoint.

GT: panama chief

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Why do the factions suck so hard when it comes to dropping a shader? I dont even know what level I am with dead orbit and I haven't gotten a damn thing.

Squalltdx

Been a crazy day for exotics for me. I bought Plan C this morning, then earlier tonight Hard Light dropped after a Crucible match, then just a short while ago and for the 1st time ever I had an exotic drop from a tiger strike. It was P&T though which I already bought from Xur several weeks ago so I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it.

Fire34

Neo Member
still need?

Hard Light on Normal raid GET!!! tomorrow im running XB1 Hard raid from oracles for anyone who is looking for some quick drops. if we handle gatekeepers and atheon without an issue i have 2 more characters at gatekeeper checkpoint.

GT: panama chief

thanks, already got it i will add you though

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I get held hostage by my family to stay an extra day for extra family time

Was dreading missing an extra day from this game

Destiny > Family

Well I came home @1AM, first thing I ran grabbed Plan C, picked up bounties, then pushed all 3 chars and got Daily Gold for Public Time Event for each of them
Then ran through as quickly as possible doing the Daily Heroic 28 three times

1.5 hours later, I've caught up!

Now just need to do triple weekly heroic 28, maybe later on today

Gonna go knock myself out again, tired, but burned some of my backup reserve fuel to trudge through

LordofPwn

GUARDIAN LORDS HARD RAID SATURDAY @6PM EST/3PM PST (Bungie Time)/11PM GMT with Twitch Broadcast

1.) Todd360
2.) LordofPwn
3.) Fig (maybe?)
4.) Boguester
5.) iRawr (Definite maybe)
6.)

Let's fill up the lineup. I'll try and find out from the previous thread on who was interested first.
Lik?
Nami? any other guardian lords interested? if so, send me a message or quote the original please.

LordofPwn

So after doing 3 hard raids, 1 normal raid, 3 nightfalls, and 1 heroic strike this week, i've managed to get:

Monte Carlo, 3rd P&T, 2 raid hunter helms, Hezen Vengeance, and tons of ass mats.
My weapon collection now only needs timepiece, hard light, and HAWKMOON.

Speaking of which, i carried my roommate through Oracles and templar on hard and he got a hawkmoon from a chest. he also got a raid chest and gauntlets. he only needs boots and he still needs to do gatekeepers and atheon on normal this week, hes also only ever done 1 raid.

If anyone is down for a Hard Raid let me know

Xbox one level 29 hunter. I might need to have my hand held due to lack of godly weapons, but I do know what to do.

TP-DK

Despite hardcore cheesing by Atheon, the first run was flawless... except for that Gorgon encounter. In the second run the jumping puzzle got one of us, some Vex ended the third run in the Conflux-phase. In the fourth and final failed attempt we had only one Warlock and took too long cheesing the Templar...

But we'll do it tomorrow, first attempt.

Im ready to try again today if my spot is still free. Sorry I had to go so soon last night, but real life got in the way.

The first time we got to Atheon was the most glitched one I have experienced. First two times no one gets teleported, then I get teleported alone, and the next 2 people get teleported.

I'm looking to run either a hard raid with my Warlock alt, 29 at the moment, or a flawless run.
PSN is the same as gaf, let me know if any group is starting anything sometime soon.

Full
  1. Dhruv_Hanom (30)
  2. Pikapuff
  3. akademik209
  4. X_Raiken_X
  5. Asamoto
  6. LFG pickup
Warlock got his first raid helm~. Now he can raid raid exotic chest, raid to 30.
Earlier today 30 Titan got Raid chest so he can 4x Raid
Hunter is.. well. 29 still. But this is progress! I'm now 30, 30, 29, instead of 30, 29, 29~

GUARDIAN LORDS HARD RAID SATURDAY @6PM EST/3PM PST (Bungie Time)/11PM GMT with Twitch Broadcast

1.) Todd360
2.) LordofPwn
3.) Fig (maybe?)
4.) Boguester
5.) iRawr (Definite maybe)
6.)

Let's fill up the lineup. I'll try and find out from the previous thread on who was interested first.

I'm three trophies away from having the Guardian Lord trophy, may I still join?

Why do the factions suck so hard when it comes to dropping a shader? I dont even know what level I am with dead orbit and I haven't gotten a damn thing.
Yeah its very frustrating.
I can't believe my luck with exotics is better than my luck with trying to get a shader to drop... about to hit 30 dead orbit and I don't like my chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom