• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siphorus

Need 3 more for VoG.

Have 3 at the moment, we're all experienced in the raid and looking to do a quick normal run through. Currently have two 29s and a 28.

PSN: Siphorus

Edit: Full. Sorry :(

Mighty impressive my friend!

I really want to face you in rumble, to push TLW to the limit. Being on same team is fun, but good ol show down is where its at :)

What sniper rifle is that snyway?

By the way, its SGamar.

custom matches would have been perfect for this kind of thing.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
That feeling when you turn in 10 bounties in a row. Yummmmmm!

Btw Zoba, Final Boss sniper has that unflinching perk, maybe you should get that.

custom matches would have been perfect for this kind of thing.

I concur. However, I dont think we will ever get them what with the pvp related trophies and more importantly exotic bounties. Though they could make custom matchmaking affect nothing...

rNilla

... but forget to change out your maxed weapons and armor.

797630.gif

Btw Zoba, Final Boss sniper has that unflinching perk, maybe you should get that.

a dropped one maybe. the one from the crucible vendor doesn't have it.

shortgaze + unflinching + increased stability + 5 rounds + max sniper RoF.
banderas.png

ddMPztz.jpg

i think baby blue and i are inseparable.

Haybro

I'm surprised nobody commented on Luke from bungie offering to jump into a raid group a few posts back. That's got to be a rare opportunity.

Rehsa

Anyone want to help me real quick, at Phogoth and need to switch to my alt, PSN (PS4) Moridhin, would really appreciate it

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It seems you can get the spirit bloom chest from the raid an infinite amount of times? I've already done my raids for the week and I'm just tagging along with a new one and I still got it.

And I haven't ran into a light pink or red shader. I want those.

It seems you can get the spirit bloom chest from the raid an infinite amount of times? I've already done my raids for the week and I'm just tagging along with a new one and I still got it.

And I haven't ran into a light pink or red shader. I want those.

Spirit bloom chest in the raid is just a normal Venus chest essentially. It's there every time, we farmed a lot of SB that way during flawless runs.

The light pink shader looks so good on my hunter, makes her extra sassy in Crucible.

Speaking of Crucible, who's going to be playing in a little bit? lol

all playing with randoms.

I get bored easily when it gets like that.

Playing with randoms is super boring to me, playing in a fire team is lots of fun. I hated the PvP until IB when people were actually putting teams together.

For the guys that raided with me; it was a blast and I appreciate you joining. Just sorry that I had to go; real world stuff tomorrow morning and it was getting real late.

GRIP

So I just want to give a thanks to the several gaffers that have let me seemingly tag along with them in raids and put up with me being one of the few members in the party that didn't have a mic. I know that isn't an ideal way to go through the raid, and I always feel like a detriment to the party because of it.

Anyways, I appreciate it and I'm glad that you guys(and gals) can put up with it and still get us through the raid.

SharkJAW

shiat. possibly my best spree to date. fuck your blinding grenade. hunter golden gun? suck my dick. out of ammo? not with a throwing knife. fuck your titan charge.

http://xboxclips.com/LoopOfHenle/28705b31-a8a0-4508-9fdd-7ef76a573315
Throwing knife is so fucking good. As much as I liked blink on BD, GG and throwing knife trump it. I can't tell you how many bladedancers thought they had me when I jumped and throwing knifed them. The shit hits like a truck.

I'm surprised nobody commented on Luke from bungie offering to jump into a raid group a few posts back. That's got to be a rare opportunity.

Yeah, that was the crew I was with, zombie and co. We were already full, but breakfuss was willing to drop so we could have a spot open (great guy if you ask me). We talked about it and decided that we would leave no man behind. No regrets.

Edit: ^ Looks like Luke found a group anyway.

Spirit bloom chest in the raid is just a normal Venus chest essentially. It's there every time, we farmed a lot of SB that way during flawless runs.

The light pink shader looks so good on my hunter, makes her extra sassy in Crucible.

Speaking of Crucible, who's going to be playing in a little bit? lol

Playing with randoms is super boring to me, playing in a fire team is lots of fun. I hated the PvP until IB when people were actually putting teams together.

What's the name of that shader? I just created a female hunter and she's awesome. Been trying out shaders and hunter take shaders the best imo

2nd has raid done this week. Hunter just needs chest and got energy/shards and 3rd hezen vengeance. Titan doesn't need gear thanks to IB gloves/boots and exo helm, got raid boots and helm and a 4th hezen vengeance. Satisfied with alt helm and boots (especially extra heavy ammo for boots). Now to do raid with Warlock tomorrow or Monday. Just need guns for him!

NeOak

iQYdrDMlfncoF.gif

hehe finally.

Congrats

I got the IB gloves to 30 light, stopped playing for a few days, did a raid, BAM!, i got the raid gloves today from Oracle phase. I got the raid boots the same day I was able to buy the IB boots. (stats suck, full int and heavy ammo perk doesn't stack)

Also got today:
- Fatebringer and Found Veredict from the Templar in HM cheese
- Red Death in the gear chest between templar and gorgons. Feels great and looks great. Too bad it sucks ;-;
- Ass
- 12312A8769783242356th Chatterwhite

Now I need legit Gatekeeper and Atheon HM training.
and Templar if available. I'm willing to learn

LordofPwn

Great Guardian Lord Raid. Was fun to do it legit, I imagine everyone would be a lot better at it if we'd run it legit more often still only took us just over an hour to complete it.

Also is it just me or is Monte Carlo really fun to use? Probably my favorite Auto to use in PVE, and I don't even have the 2nd perk unlocked yet. Seems it would be great for sunsinger and knife juggling hunter too.

NeOak

Great Guardian Lord Raid. Was fun to do it legit, I imagine everyone would be a lot better at it if we'd run it legit more often still only took us just over an hour to complete it.

Also is it just me or is Monte Carlo really fun to use? Probably my favorite Auto to use in PVE, and I don't even have the 2nd perk unlocked yet. Seems it would be great for sunsinger and knife juggling hunter too.

It is fun to use. And yeah, if you want melee energy, it's great. Damage needs a bit of a buff though.

Yeah I thought we were doing a flawless hard raid at first :p Did it only take an hour? and Monte Carlo is prob one of my favorite weapons. I really like the design but its soo weak T_T

LordofPwn

- Red Death in the gear chest between templar and gorgons. Feels great and looks great. Too bad it sucks ;-;

Red death is the best pulse in the game and it's a straight up beast in pvp. Better than Suros imho. Templar legit isn't that difficult. Gatekeepers is easy as long as everyone knows their role and Atheon is easier than Templar.

It is fun to use. And yeah, if you want melee energy, it's great. Damage needs a bit of a buff though.
Yeah could use some more impact. A lot more stable than I thought it would be.

Yeah I thought we were doing a flawless hard raid at first :p Did it only take an hour? and Monte Carlo is prob one of my favorite weapons. I really like the design but its soo weak T_T
lol, there was too much lag for some people, and like 3 people died getting down to confluxes, so then we went legit instead. And after we were done I checked and it said something like 1hr 24sec. But we did go to orbit and came back in so probably closer to 1hr 15min.

SharkJAW

Red death is the best pulse in the game and it's a straight up beast in pvp. Better than Suros imho. Templar legit isn't that difficult. Gatekeepers is easy as long as everyone knows their role and Atheon is easier than Templar.

Yeah could use some more impact. A lot more stable than I thought it would be.
Regretting skipping it when Xur had it ;_; Being able to heal after a kill is perfect when you're having back to back confrontations like in Rumble.

Thanks again to those who ran the flawless run several times yesterday, I have the feeling we were getting real close. If the same team wants to try again today, I'll be on most of the day!
Or if anyone else is looking for a hard raid, my Warlock is looking for one.

HM Templar is tons of fun, I didn't remember how much I enjoyed it until doing the guardian lord raid earlier. GKs are super easy but still fun, we just had myself and fig solo a portal w/ our GHorns. Atheon is the same as normal mode except for the detain shields, not a big deal. GK + Atheon only takes ~8 minutes usually.

lol, there was too much lag for some people, and like 3 people died getting down to confluxes, so then we went legit instead..

That lag was madness, I'd never seen it that bad in PvE ever before. Now I realize it just happens when someone is streaming Netflix (which we just got) which also explains all my red bars in Crucible after a certain point.

Thanks again to those who ran the flawless run several times yesterday, I have the feeling we were getting real close. If the same team wants to try again today, I'll be on most of the day!
Or if anyone else is looking for a hard raid, my Warlock is looking for one.

If the rest are up for it we can try it right now, I've got around two hours this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom