• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

The more time passes, the less I even care about finishing the raid. I don't really need the Platinum trophy either - hell, I've always despised Achievement systems- but I'm close to having it anyway so it would help me move on.

Fuck all games with addiction mechanics.

Rtas

hmm, thanks for the PSA. Think I'll skip even though I do have that step. Got a SGA and Thorn bounty to do before I turn my attention to a third, bugged Pocket Infinity, haha.

Plz fix soon I miss my gun bungie <3

One of their 6 dropped and was replaced, so 7 total participated.

Thank you I was extremely confused by that.

On a scale from 1 to Squarenix announcing a FF7 port for the PS4, how hard did Bungie troll us with this expansion?

This is only like a 2 or 3. That SE "announcement" was master level trolling that may never be topped except for something like GabeN giving a Half Life tease and just releasing HL on Ouya.

Namikaze1

Some drunk idiot crashed into a light pole, resulting in a damn blackout and me getting kicked out of the raid. Thanks.

Frenden

Banned
I got a light 33 helmet for my hunter out of a legendary engram, but it's a faction item and wearing it feels like going out in last season's clothes. To grind for the new style Vanguard one or not? Hmmm.

I wish the faction gear was stylistically upgraded too.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Man, all I wanna do is play the DLC! Too bad real life decided that wouldn't be a viable option today.
been playing videogames all day except to walk my dog and get food. i have tomorrow off too. I feel like at some point my mom is going to wake me and tell me I need to get to school and that my 11th grade finals are today so I better have studied.

purg3

slept with Malkin
nice, just got The Devil You Don't from an engram. The rolls were Range Finder, Third Eye, and Explosive Rounds. I'll take that.

New story missions were fun. Too bad there isn't more. Strike was pretty damn intense too. I kind of expected more new areas though even being aware of how there wasn't going to be much.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
nice, just got The Devil You Don't from an engram. The rolls were Range Finder, Third Eye, and Explosive Rounds. I'll take that.
That's an interesting setup for it. Awesome for PvP, could go without Knucklehead...

I really, really wish you could reroll any legendary, including old ones (in PvP and any pre TDB content, Attack doesn't matter). The vendor TDYD isn't bad looking though. Would be different than any of the ones I currently use in PvP, which is always nice.

purg3

slept with Malkin
That's an interesting setup for it. Awesome for PvP, could go without Knucklehead...

I really, really wish you could reroll any legendary, including old ones (in PvP and any pre TDB content, Attack doesn't matter). The vendor TDYD isn't bad looking though. Would be different than any of the ones I currently use in PvP, which is always nice.

The only thing is it's 5 round capacity. Would have loved this for PVE if it was higher since I don't have a Fatebringer right now.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
The only thing is it's 5 round capacity. Would have loved this for PVE if it was higher since I don't have a Fatebringer right now.
yeah, it goes full-on reload, low mag. One with field scout could be outrageously good though.

I'd love to see from any gunslingers that happen to have a TDYD, to stack 3x chain of woe and then reload and record it :p
The DS4 has one battery!

:p
well it's a stupid one!

Got another Thorn bounty today. I said I would never do it again, but I just might be up for it. Haven't really started upgrading the first I got last week so might as well shard it.

Gonna be doing Thorn and Bad JuJu PvP at the same time. 2 birds with one stone.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT, this is like Critical+1 Chest:
eV9IvaC.jpg

Also destroyed many old Exotic Bounty Exotics, vault is cleaned up, all new Exotic Bounty Exotics with new damage upgrade spread out to all 3 classes ^_^
New Stockpiles Get!:
MgbbjAR.jpg

Filled Up Exotic (all bubbled out) nets you 2 Exotic Shards when you dismantle, nice!

Namikaze1

And now I don't feel like playing Destiny. The shitty things currently going on in my life are making it impossible for me to enjoy anything really. All day today, I felt as if I was forcing myself through the Crota challenges, bounties, and missions. I apologize to fig, Zoba, LiK, Math, and Todd. I wasn't myself through the run. I'm sorry but I wasn't fully invested in this run. Hopefully I'll feel better on Thursday.

NastyBook

Gunsmith's selling rare Fusions if anybody's running the Pocket Infinity Bounty and wants to get past the hardest part.

JTran2003

Just finished the story and nightfall with my warlock. Although I had fun, not sure if I want to do it all over again with my titan. Need to call it a night anyway. Maybe my mind will change tomorrow. Maybe I will want the loot more...

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Gunsmith has Rare (Blue) Fusion Rifles for another 2 Hours, you have till 12:00AM EST or 9:00PM PST to get these for your Pocket Infinity bounty requirement

1860 Glimmer each and need 10 (if fresh start), so 18,600 Glimmer needed

Fake Edit: Beaten by seconds =/

border

On a scale from 1 to Squarenix announcing a FF7 port for the PS4, how hard did Bungie troll us with this expansion?

They told everyone EXACTLY what was in it. 1 raid, 3 story missions, 3 Crucible maps along with new weapons, new armor, raised level cap. I'm not sure why people are so aghast that this isn't some utterly massive second campaign.

Top Bottom