• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

border

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Gunsmith has Rare (Blue) Fusion Rifles for another 2 Hours, you have till 12:00AM EST or 9:00PM PST to get these for your Pocket Infinity bounty requirement

1860 Glimmer each and need 10 (if fresh start), so 18,600 Glimmer needed

Fake Edit: Beaten by seconds =/

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this going to end up costing you MORE than if you just traded in your old Pocket Infinity to Xur?

This is a great deal for anyone that hasn't gotten the original though.

Dave_6

This killer headache I have is cutting my Destiny DLC night short. Needed a break anyways so time to watch GotG...

Dubz

Just started the DLC and so far I'm just doing shit on Earth and I have a different voice telling me what to do. I hope this improves.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this going to end up costing you MORE than if you just traded in your old Pocket Infinity to Xur?

I have a maxed one, but i'm getting another to trade into Xur, one day. Just not urgent.

ElRenoRaven

Boy impossible to find a VOG normal group tonight on LFG.net. Was pretty easy to find one for xbone still but PS4 it's like pulling teeth.

Anyone running CE raid tomorrow morning or afternoon?

Haven't tried it out yet. Wouldn't mind going with an experienced group, I don't really feel the burning need for it to be a surprise anymore.

I'd be game to run it tomorrow. Sometime in the afternoon would probably work best for me. Got ATT coming out to install some new equipment in the morning.

Agent

I received Plan C from Nightfall. I didn't level up the Plan C I bought from Xur the other week too much so I suppose it works out.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.

That's if you have a PI already, Xur is best to upgrade it, this for people who have reached that requirement or have the bounty, not a bad idea to buy at least 5+ for safe keeping

I was waiting for FR from Gunsmith but I got hella' lucky with 4 dropping from Crucible while I was trying to max out marks, the rest were just gotten from rare engrams or drops

Anyone running CE raid tomorrow morning or afternoon?

Haven't tried it out yet. Wouldn't mind going with an experienced group, I don't really feel the burning need for it to be a surprise anymore.

I'd be game to run it tomorrow. Sometime in the afternoon would probably work best for me.
Tomorrow afternoon should work for me. But I should make sure I am still awake and functional.
all nighter for finals

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Boy impossible to find a VOG normal group tonight on LFG.net. Was pretty easy to find one for xbone still but PS4 it's like pulling teeth.
I'd be down for a normal VoG run, usually pretty relaxed thing to do with the right people.
PSN: MiniMe637
I'm planning to run one on my Titan. Lol. I guess we could go right now, you guys both in?
Are you that attached to the old one? :)
Except for it being bugged, yup :D

border

That's if you have a PI already, Xur is best to upgrade it, this for people who have reached that requirement or have the bounty, not a bad idea to buy at least 5+ for safe keeping

The Xur upgrade cost is what? 7000K glimmer plus an Exotic Shard?

And just doing the quest chain over again would be 17K glimmer plus however long the various missions take you. The upside I guess is that you can just dismantle your old IP and get a shard out of it rather than trading it to Xur.

I'm planning to run one on my Titan. Lol. I guess we could go right now, you guys both in?

Except for it being bugged, yup :D

Yeah I'm around. If we don't find a third for this nightfall I'll just do VoG. Just add me. MiniMe637.

I cannot seem to get my mic working though. Can hear but it doesn't want to pick me up. Ah well. VoG normal is pretty simple.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
ah nm them, good luck with the nightfall :)

I'll just make a roster and see if there are any takers here I guess. lets say 20-30 minutes from now. If you guys are done with the Nightfall you can jump in if the spots haven't been filled.

Normal Mode VoG Speedrun (well, a speedy run) - 10:50PM EST PS4

1. Hawkian
2. PsychoRaven

I'll just make a roster and see if there are any takers here I guess. lets say 20-30 minutes from now. If you guys are done with the Nightfall you can jump in if the spots haven't been filled.

1. Hawkian
2. PsychoRaven

I should be able to make that. Trying to get kids in bed now.

1. Hawkian
2. PsychoRaven

I'll be there too. Might not get through this nightfall. We'll see. Add me though. Half an hour should work.

Bogeypop

1. Hawkian
2. PsychoRaven
3. Orthogonal
4. therealminime
5. Rhadamanthus (PSN: drassill) fresh Lvl 27 Warlock (could be lvl 28 or 29, but I see no point in upgrading my gear with the new stuff that hit, hope you don't mind)

I'm down for VoG normal, if you'll have me. Did it once before. Hopefully most people do the raid the same way, so I won't be a bother.

PSN: drassill

1. Hawkian
2. PsychoRaven

I'm down for a quick run, level 30 Warlock, hope you guys don't mind that I won't be using my mic much.

PSN dawnoflife

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
1. Hawkian
2. PsychoRaven
3. Orthogonal
4. MiniMe637
5. Rhamdanthus (PSN: drassill)
6. dawnoflife

One more, 20ish minutes. I'm getting my Titan to 28 before then, guaranteed, so we will be OP.

I'm down for VoG normal, if you'll have me. Did it once before. Hopefully most people do the raid the same way, so I won't be a bother.

PSN: drassill
As long as you can hear us on voice, you'll be just fine. :) no bother whatsoever.

edit: Full up

like pulling teeth o_O

Top Bottom