• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
lol
Bbgme9a.png

Izuna

Banned
http://xboxclips.com/Izuna+Lasky/be982d12-4757-4fce-bc69-9a283c7cb93e HAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyway I ran the Nightfall twice. Fully upgraded Legs and Arms I bought. Dismantles a new Chest I got. During a fight I accidentally dismantled my The Supremacy... So now I have to lug around Patience and Time for an Arc Sniper.

No big deal as I needed to replace it, but fuck.

Got the new Hunter Arm Piece but I won't end up using it, and the new Handcannon that has amazingly fast reloads.

ElRenoRaven

1. Hawkian
2. PsychoRaven
3. Orthogonal
4. MiniMe637
5. Rhamdanthus (PSN: drassill)
6. dawnoflife

One more, 20ish minutes. I'm getting my Titan to 28 before then, guaranteed, so we will be OP.

As long as you can hear us on voice, you'll be just fine. :) no bother whatsoever.

edit: Full up

like pulling teeth o_O

Maybe not for you. You seem pretty popular from what I hear. lol

My Vanguard rank just leveled up, yet I didn't get any commendation. :\

The new strike was pretty fun, much better than the older ones.

ElRenoRaven

My Vanguard rank just leveled up, yet I didn't get any commendation. :\

The new strike was pretty fun, much better than the older ones.

Yup I really love the new strikes. Even if the other PS4 exclusive one is pretty easy I love it. The one though for Eris is just insanely awesome. I love it.

Namikaze1

Currently watching my team advance in the raid without me. Thanks drunk driver for causing a power outage and leading to my team to replace me.

patchday

Wow, OT 12. Granted, previous threads are choke full of Manual-GAF matchmaking but it's still impressive

Waiting to read good impressions about DLC, etc. Taking a break for Dragon's Age Inquisition, etc but may return in a few weeks after the new raid is on farm status, etc

Does a New Monarchy package contain a Crucible Commendation?

Got all the Crucible marks I need for a Light 33 Helmet but need a Commendation. Will be doing it via Vanguard bounties because I suck at Crucible and can't even manage some of those bounties.

Hurley

Does a New Monarchy package contain a Crucible Commendation?

Got all the Crucible marks I need for a Light 33 Helmet but need a Commendation. Will be doing it via Vanguard bounties because I suck at Crucible and can't even manage some of those bounties.

I got a Crucible Commendation from a Dead Orbit package.

blackflag

Do you have to kill any enemies or is it right at the start? Tempted to try it with remote play, but I suck with the Vita...

It's right at the start. No enemies killed. I'm sure it'll be patched quick but on the other hand....how could Bungie not for see this

SnakeEyes

Banned
For those who've progressed that far - is there supposed to be a loot drop after killing Ix Yur in the CE Raid? Or does Crota have multiple stages and drop two lots of loot, ala Templar and Atheon?

Namikaze1

Took us 6 hours this morning, then less than an hour on my second run. This game!
they beat the second stage and made it to the wizard. I wasn't with them so I missed the second stage loot. I'm gonna need a team to take me through that part since they're not playing till Thursday.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Where is this solo raid chest? This thread is moving quickly!

Head towards the first light and make a left. There will be an orange light above the door if the chest spawned there.

they beat the second stage and made it to the wizard. I wasn't with them so I missed the second stage loot. I'm gonna need a team to take me through that part since they're not playing till Thursday.

That's as far as my group got this morning as well. Shit is fucking hard.

LordofPwn

Good job team only took us a bit over 3 hours to get to the final encounter. Shall finish later this week at the earliest convenience!

Made it with Nilla to the last boss. God that was just too much, hopefully the same guys can link up later this week to finish it. (Firday?)

Top Bottom