• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

yo that's funny as heck, just realized that's a sorrier version of the archon priest.

Actually it's riksis, the first mission on earth. He still has the same wall exit animation. It's also the only fallen dude outside of the tutorial to climb out of a wall. I guess they gave up on that but decided to just keep the assets in. I like to call him riksis the sewer rik.

I'm really sick of the limited Eris bounties. Only so many times I can kill that bloody Knight 3 times. Having to now grind another 4000 points is dull. That's going to take 2 weeks to achieve especially without doubling bounties up. Not that there's really anything to gain anymore from ranking up now. Well maybe except exchanging shard/energy.

Mmmmm 13 round magazine on The Devil You Don't makes a huge difference. Luck in the chamber as well, plus spray and play for fast reload after the clip empties.

Starting to like it a lot more. Will have it at 331 soon, same with Gjallerhorn.

I'm really sick of the limited Eris bounties. Only so many times I can kill that bloody Knight 3 times. Having to now grind another 4000 points is dull. That's going to take 2 weeks to achieve especially without doubling bounties up. Not that there's really anything to gain anymore from ranking up now. Well maybe except exchanging shard/energy.

The worst part is that there are only 3 a day. No other faction is like that, Cruicble, Vanguard, Queen's Wrath, Iron Banner, all had 5 bounties a day.

Obvious artificial grind extension.

I think other than the new Raid to get my boots and shards, I'm not that fussed about playing the game now and grinding any more rep. I just about have all the guns I need and armour that covers most basis. I think I've finally hit my end game with what's currently on offer.

Deku Tree

Don't hand in bounties while it says "attention contacting Destiny servers". I didn't get kicked. But the experience for the bounties was forgotten...

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So I'm up to my last Summoning Pits marathon, can someone come help my Titan through NF, it's sucks so much soloing the NF, weekly not so much, but the Epic versions are so goddamn annoying

Messiek

DekuBleep (31 Warlock)
Messiek (31 Warlock Titan Hunter... which one?)

Anyone else up to go for Flawless VoG PS4 tonight starting as early as 9pm EST (or possibly a little later if that is slightly too early)?

I think i'll use my warlock. If we are short on titans I can use mine.

Jinjo

Mmmmm 13 round magazine on The Devil You Don't makes a huge difference. Luck in the chamber as well, plus spray and play for fast reload after the clip empties.

Starting to like it a lot more. Will have it at 331 soon, same with Gjallerhorn.

With Luck in The Chamber and Spray and Play you might be better off keeping the clip small to got more "lucky shots". Spray and Play's reload is really quick (it has more utility in a small clip compared to a 13-round clip too). Does it have Flared Magwell? Pick that one instead, makes the reload superfast. Or maybe Hammerforged for increased range.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

190.gif

With Luck in The Chamber and Spray and Play you might be better off keeping the clip small to got more "lucky shots". Spray and Play's reload is really quick (it has more utility in a small clip compared to a 13-round clip too). Does it have Flared Magwell? Pick that one instead, makes the reload superfast. Or maybe Hammerforged for increased range.

I don't have either. It has one for the penetrating shot and for aiming fast.

Oh man. The Black Hammer is ridiculous. I love it.

I want it so bad.

I hope the weapon loot rolls for next week are back to normal for CE. It seems the loot table guaranteed a weapon on the first completion for a character and then just 1 roll after that to ensure people didn't get every weapon in a week's time. Hopefully we see a better loot table for 3rd completions.

I've got Swordbreaker (x2) and Light of the Abyss so far.

Top Bottom