• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Sullichin

14 OT's in, how many other unlucky soles don't have either the ghallehorn or the Hawkmoon?
I don't have Gjallarhorn. Hundreds and hundreds of hours. I do have Hawkmoon. It took forever to finally get one, then I upgraded it and got two more that week. I need that Horn so bad.

LordofPwn

Tweaking is too forgiving a term for what some of these exotics need. NLB needs to be taken out into the woods and left for dead.

Honestly feels like they were afraid of introducing another super-OP exotic so they played everything way too safe.

A wise ol' hermit once told me "better to release them young and weak and buff them into line later for good will than to release them OP and have to bite a bullet to nerf them."

Bizazedo

It be cool if it was like how fallen Kell's are chosen to be worthy. Like a big game for the queen too maybe. idk we'll find out in like march maybe probably.

If it's really just one-two rooms, an Argent Tournament style raid, with just a series of bosses, it'll be like a bomb went off on Gaming Side.

E92 M3

Meh, bought Dragon's Breath. I'm hoping bungle does some tweaking on the CE exotics because they are seriously underwhelming, it's like they learned nothing after buffing most of the vanilla exotics.

Shhh, only nerfs no buffs.

X-Frame

I'm still waiting for my Hawkmoon too.

That, Monte Carlo and Red Death are the vanilla exotics I still need.

I'm still waiting for my Hawkmoon too.

That, Monte Carlo and Red Death are the vanilla exotics I still need.
I have yet to see the PS exclusive weapons drop for me or anyone I've been running with at the time. I'd say they're about as rare as a leprechaun in the hood.

leprechaun-bong.jpeg

deadlast

Destiny OT threads are ever expanding.
How's everyone today. I'm on vacation but still got on this morning to buy dragon's breath before heading out.

Hoodbury

Ooh, mini personal milestone met. Over 300 Objectively Correct medals.

Control Flags - gotta cap'em all. :p
jk, I'm not a triple capper

ERMint13

I have yet to see the PS exclusive weapons drop for me or anyone I've been running with at the time. I'd say they're about as rare as a leprechaun in the hood.

I've gotten every gun to drop minus Hawkmoon, Monte Carlo and G-Horn. It's insane that w/o Xur I've gotten all these weapons. 20 days+ of time into this game and still no Hawkmoon.

I'll probably get it when Xur sells it once the exclusivity is over

How did you guys get 2 swords during the Crota fight? I thought there was only one Swordbearer spawned each time?

Kill the first one before the doors open letting out the thrall. It'll spawn a second.

Tonyus

14 OT's in, how many other unlucky soles don't have either the ghallehorn or the Hawkmoon?

i'm approaching 400 hours and no Ghorn :(

my main Destiny buddy got a Ghorn from Crota last week, I got 2 Radiant Energy. That was like salt in my Destiny wound

Hoodbury

I've seen Hawkmoon drop a bunch of times, don't think I've ever seen ghallehorn drop yet though.

My guess is that is when they want to release it, but it will get bumped to February 10th in an effort to clean out those cheese tactics/bugs.

They've been out of the office for 2 weeks as well.

No weekly update this week correct?

I am guessing we will see our Christmas gift at Tuesday reset? If we don't have a date for Hard mode Crotas End with next week's weekly update then we likely won't see it until the 20th or later.

matmanx1

I don't have either one. Or Icebreaker for that matter. I feel like a second class citizen in most raids these days. Fortunately I am able to make up for it with my stunning good looks and rapier wit! =)

Sullichin

Dragons Breath is no GH but it's kicking ass more than I ever remember Truth or my legendary launchers doing. Dead-on shots in the middle of a group make a HUGE blast radius.

Not sure it even really needs tracking, I think it can have its place as a very powerful "dumb" launcher. It would be nice if it had 3 rockets without Tripod like Truth, though. Make the initial explosion even stronger and make the Solar flare last longer / do more DOT.

Top Bottom