• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Never thought I'd get the Flawless Raider trophy. However, that mountain was conquered yesterday thanks to a great team of gaffers. And this morning at 8:16am Central...

Lordship
hxyWk9v.jpg

4eeqbOi.jpg

Congrats^^

I asked this a few pages back but reset ya know,is a 331 multitool with scout perk any good?

I tend to use devil you don't know as i haven't raided yet for any better legendaries.

Don't have Eris Rank 4? Could easily turn those 40 Energies into Shards.
Assuming you have 40 Black Wax Idols.

Gotta get that Eris rank up and convert them. That's what Byron did and I'm sure many others in the same spot. :)

If you have the Black wax idols, Eris can turn those R. Energies into shards.

Thought about this but I just got to Eris rank 3 like 2 days ago. Considering the amount of rep you get from her bounties, I think it'll be quicker for me to get rank 4 of Iron Banner and just get those gauntlets.

SpecX

What have I done to deserve this RNG? I keep getting radiant and ass energy when all I need are radiant and ass shards to level up my gear. Every raid chest, event, and daily keep giving me energies ;_;

LTWood12

Got a badger CCL from the nightfall. Luck in the Chamber, snapshot, explosive, flared magwell and mulligan.

My go to scout has been a crusader I with luck in the chamber, explosive, and firefly. What would make the Badger worth using over it? Just the impact?

Top Bottom