• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Cømet

Banned
Would anyone be up for doing normal VoG? And with someone new to it?

I haven't been able to raid yet, and I am really hitting the wall as a result. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If anyone wants to help or if anyone is in the same boat as me (new to raiding) and wants to run a normal VoG, send a FR on PSN: Reignofsparrows.

Yeah done with that. If you need a body I can bring my 31 titan to the fight. Just say here.

Run 50 VOGs but today was the day!
Great three runs of VOG today:)

1. GHorn, first one!
2. Fatebringer, Atheon dropped Vex, Thunderlord, helmet, ship.
3. Hawkmoon, first one!

All this plus 3 VOC, found verdict, full set of raid gear.

VOG has been giving away exotics, 2 from Atheon:) in one run.

Anyone up for VoG tonight? I could use another VoC. One for each Toon.

SgtCobra

When I wake up I want to see Xur selling an Ice Breaker, a Warlock helm (Obisidan Mind/Skull of Ahamkara) and a Hunter helm (The Third Man). I'm already tired of those exotic gauntlets, don't disappoint me.

Cømet;146582021 said:
See ReignofSparrows. Three more and it's a team*

*dickhead friend not included ;p

lol...I meant later. Still at work, so I haven't officially started my night yet. I got carried away reading about all of the gud loot.

Hyun Sai

I don't mind the tone, he is 100% right. A friend of mine had the worst experience in CE he tried for the first time this week. He basically did nothing at all. First phase, dead waiting. Bridge, snipe far away. Deathsinger ? What Deathsinger, jump to Crota. Crota ? Nearly one hour doing nothing because the morons wanted to exploit the disconnect and even failed to do so. So he learned NOTHING about the mechanics.

Bungie got also a big responsibility in this mess by releasing a broken and untested raid before 2 weeks break. Not the smartest move.

Cømet

Banned
I don't mind the tone, he is 100% right. A friend of mine had the worst experience in CE he tried for the first time this week. He basically did nothing at all. First phase, dead waiting. Bridge, snipe far away. Deathsinger ? What Deathsinger, jump to Crota. Crota ? Nearly one hour doing nothing because the morons wanted to exploit the disconnect and even failed to do so. So he learned NOTHING about the mechanics.

Bungie got also a big responsibility in this mess by releasing a broken and untested raid before 2 weeks break. Not the smartest move.

That's just Bungie all over. We ARE the beta testers.

Frostburn

Cømet;146582753 said:
Definitely join with me and we'll bug Frostburn then. PSN's ScrewAttack_. Have messaged the chap already, will update as things happen.

Sorry before Sparrow and you replied the Fireteam leaders party filled up, someone is welcome to take my place though but that would just be one spot out of two :(

It does fill up, and stuff will drop off. Best to take a few minutes to clear it out.

Might be careful with that, there was a nasty bug around launch of ppl losing stuff to a full postmaster

It does. It overwrites the oldest packages and you lose them forever. Don't use it as storage :-(
Damn...I guess I'd better start clearing stuff out. I'm so low on space though

Bungie!! I need more vault space!

Cømet

Banned
Okay folks, looking for three more for Normal Vault of Glass Hawkian style! I'll take you through if you're new, if not still cool. Jump in and enjoy.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Cømet;146584328 said:
Okay folks, looking for three more for Normal Vault of Glass Hawkian style! I'll take you through if you're new, if not still cool. Jump in and enjoy.
Hehe, rock that shit!

If the people in tonight's group are out there reading, ours is starting up in ~1.5 hours.

Sullichin

Don't know it well, but I can attest to having been owned by it in the Crucible. It's a slow RoF, high-impact, low mag. If you like those you're golden.

Yeah, it's like Jolder's Hammer, which is to say it fires like a superpowered SUROS Regime. It kills very fast. Personally I still prefer Zombie Apocalpyse from before the expansion, a good combination of stability+massive magazine. Rockets are fun in PVP but really LMGs are just better. You don't have to count on enemies being grouped together to get a massive amount of kills every heavy ammo spawn.

LiK

Don't know it well, but I can attest to having been owned by it in the Crucible. It's a slow RoF, high-impact, low mag. If you like those you're golden.

Hits like a truck. Tried it out in crucible and was so impressed it ended up being my main heavy for a while.

Checking stats. Appears to be Jolder's Hammer but with better stability and range perks. Definitely gonna upgrade it. Woot

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Jolder's Hammer is still my favorite machine gun overall in the Crucible outside of T-Lord, I love the feeling of pulling it out alone.

realcZk

Anyone need 2nd crota chest up to crota? Then maybe a couple crota kills after that if you want to stick around.

1. Bytestyle
2. GKW212

Frenden

Banned
Jolder's Hammer is still my favorite machine gun overall in the Crucible outside of T-Lord, I love the feeling of pulling it out alone.

I have an Arc version of the the HM you guys are talking about. It's essentially a 331 attack Hammer and I love it. I use it on my Titan with Ruin Wings like a primary.

Dave_6

Cømet;146584328 said:

Hmm, I'm tempted to bring my 27 Titan as it would be it's first VoG run. Though I have the weeklies scheduled to run with a couple others in 1.5 hours from now so I may not have time.

Top Bottom