• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

I don't even give a fuck about that legendary sniper that I didn't get for a reward.

10750073_345543202319106_5579392465651880388_o.jpg

Played a damn good match imo

E92 M3

I played this game like I play Destiny. Was able to hit rank 515 WW but still could not get Diamond Wand status. Boomer all day all night! Some of my favorite gaming memories.

Anyhow, I took far too long to achieve positive K/D with gaffers last night and it's a shit feeling. I know not everyone can be ultra pro, but I'm very competitive even when laughing at the mistakes or dumb lag. I still get invited to join IB trains which I truly appreciate. I just wish my understanding of fighting games, fundamentals and such, would translate to more consistent PvP play in Destiny. Still fun to play even with the frustration.

Me too! I actually got to Red Dragon, embarrassingly enough jajaja. (Nak)

My guild dominated server 5 a lot.

holy shit I remember gunbound

Did you play it a lot?

Mrgamer

VoG HM tonight around 5pm pacific 8pm eastern?

1. Coconut PSN: KrugerrandMan
2. Sentient PSN: EroticSushi
3. Death4romabove22
4.KingCra5h
5.Mrgamer psn:v1br4t1ons

Sign yourself up and/or shoot me a FR.

Still need one and warlocks are welcome to join in an attempt to prove they aren't worthless but I laugh right in your face if you either die or can't beat me to the bottom of the jumping puzzle.

Ill be rady on 10.

Cømet

Banned
What's up with the scout rifle and auto rifle from CE hard mode? Looks like they have an extra upgrade?

abyss_defiant_574.jpg

fang_of_ir_yut_574.jpg

Dunno about the scout, but the AR has a Suros-like focus fire upgrade and a hipfire bonus upgrade you can toggle between.

That focus fire thing may actually save it from mediocrity.

God the hive weapons are so terribly designed look wise. So lazy.

It's like they all got together and decided to take a regular looking weapon and stick some hard mold on them.

That cursed thrawl explosion better be something special cause the necrocasm isn't looking all that great. Will probably be fun to shoot though during patrol missions

Hey GAF what's the best mission to kill 10 fallen majors ?

Probably the archive (venus) on heroic. I usually patrol venus and just go to the Ishtar cliffs. Always a couple of majors to kill.

Cruxist

Welp, Glad I got my titan to 32 this week. I've got multiple options for Exotic slots too, so thats nice.

Sounds like we might have presence of Crota for more than just the boss fight. No revives is a given. I wonder if we'll also get weight of darkness at any other point. Ah, who cares, HARD MODE.

Time to beg for that stupid Crux of Crota for a million years now. I hope Necrochasm is actually worthwhile.

Definity

It was already leaked. For the Auto rifle, it's a slow mode like Suros.

LOL at the Nechrochasm with even less impact than Eidolon Ally ?

Ahh, that's cool. Didn't realize they would have that extra upgrade. Not a fan of the low impact AR's but the Scout might be interesting to use.

Jito

Banned
Yet another fluff weekly update, I was expecting a "New Year, here what's coming in the future" kinda thing. Am I an idiot or something?

Top Bottom